Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

We should just call this and all threads on the PP the "Winterborn" threads. for crying out loud. they take them over and the wailing is shrill over it

Last edited:
We should just call this and all threads on the PP the "Winterborn" threads. for crying out loud. they take them over and the wailing is shrill over it

Wailing? lmao I have offered a point of view and explanations. All you have done is come it trying to insult and making snide remarks. I am not the one being shrill. I am not the one who started attacking a poster instead of discussing the topic.

You are completely irrelevant. Go away and let the grownups talk.

Seems like whatever thread you are on you cannot discuss anything rationally

Wailing? lmao I have offered a point of view and explanations. All you have done is come it trying to insult and making snide remarks. I am not the one being shrill. I am not the one who started attacking a poster instead of discussing the topic.

You are completely irrelevant. Go away and let the grownups talk.

Steph isn't playing with full deck

It is truly amazing how distracted it appears at least people on this board are from keeping on topic.
My purpose was to show how completely void of compassion for humans that the MSM is by focusing on the death of ONE animal!
Instead of showing how devoid of humanity these methodical nazi-like "doctors" treating aborted tissues paid for with TAX dollars the MSM downplays that and
front pages "Cecil the Lion"!
And you contributors who bring ever subject other then this focus from Nixon, to whatever... you show this disjointed view that I by extrapolation would say
is common with Americans...i.e. totally influenced by the biased MSM...which was again the point!
This was the topic title: Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

Planned Parenthood does not use tax dollars for abortions. Yes, they receive tax dollars. But those go to other services, which actually constitute the majority of services provided by PP.

Also, your insistence that we answer whether or not the Cecil story trumps the PP story requires that we only read one story and only have compassion for one issue. When you start with a bogus statement, what follows is almost always just as bogus.

How are you so certain that they are not using tax dollars?
What absolute proof is there that they don't.
This is the same agency that has hidden the truth and has distanced themselves about the founders of the agency.
You can find the information but you really need to hunt for the past information in order to get, like at university library's.
All of that information( books and magazine articles) was readily available to the public in the 60's and early 70's then it was filed away because Planned Parenthood did not like that information.

First of all, the info I get is available to anyone.

The main reason I am sure the tax dollars aren't spent on abortions is that there are so many people watching PP and so deep into their business, the CEO can't fart without some pro-lifer's hair being blown.

PP presents a budget and shows where they spend the money. If you have ANY evidence that they use the tax dollars for abortions, feel free to post it.

There are many ways of cooking the numbers and of course it will not be made public.
Try to get the actual magazine articles and books written by Sanger and the rest of the foundries on their American Eugenics Society.

The bigger outrage is how cold, casual and insensitive they are, talking about them like they are nothing.

Sanger has been dead since 1966. Abortions make up 3% of the services PP provides annually, and 90% of the patients do not get an abortion. If PP was intended to be all about eugenics, they have failed miserably.

Where are YOUR sources... you are lying until you provide sourcing!

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America.
78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org Planned Parenthood

Right... cry over a lion but sniff at thousands of dead babies!
That's like A NAZI crying over a dead duck when in the background ovens are working overtime!
Good comparison!

That's like A NAZI crying over a dead duck when in the background ovens are working overtime!
Good comparison!

Is this thread about abortion? If so, you need to retitle the thread and rewrite the opening post.

This thread is about comparing the outrage of two stories. One is about a lion being killed and another is about Planned Parenthood "selling" body parts from aborted fetuses.

Network news coverage has dedicated more time to the killing of Cecil the lion than undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of organs collected from aborted babies, according to a report published today.

The report, from the conservative media watchdog group the Media Research Center,
found that ABC, CBS, and NBC’s news broadcasts dedicated 11 minutes and 13 seconds since July 14 to stories relating to the Planned Parenthood videos and
14 minutes and 1 second since July 28 to the killing of Cecil.
Report Networks Spend More Time Covering Cecil the Lion Than Planned Parenthood Videos Washington Free Beacon

Network news coverage has dedicated more time to the killing of Cecil the lion than undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of organs collected from aborted babies, according to a report published today.

The report, from the conservative media watchdog group the Media Research Center,
found that ABC, CBS, and NBC’s news broadcasts dedicated 11 minutes and 13 seconds since July 14 to stories relating to the Planned Parenthood videos and
14 minutes and 1 second since July 28 to the killing of Cecil.
Report Networks Spend More Time Covering Cecil the Lion Than Planned Parenthood Videos Washington Free Beacon

YES, THE LION STORY SHOULD TRUMP THE BS ABORTION SHIT AND HERE'S WHY.....

ONE IS LION ABOUT ABORTION KILLINGS AND THE OTHER IS KILLING A LION AND HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED!!!!!

Good comparison!

You right to life ass holes are all the same......you cry for the unborn and treat the living like a pile of shit, especially if their of color....save your soap box hypocritical concerns for the Lord....

Planned Parenthood does not use tax dollars for abortions. Yes, they receive tax dollars. But those go to other services, which actually constitute the majority of services provided by PP.

Also, your insistence that we answer whether or not the Cecil story trumps the PP story requires that we only read one story and only have compassion for one issue. When you start with a bogus statement, what follows is almost always just as bogus.

This is the same agency that has hidden the truth and has distanced themselves about the founders of the agency.
You can find the information but you really need to hunt for the past information in order to get, like at university library's.
All of that information( books and magazine articles) was readily available to the public in the 60's and early 70's then it was filed away because Planned Parenthood did not like that information.

The main reason I am sure the tax dollars aren't spent on abortions is that there are so many people watching PP and so deep into their business, the CEO can't fart without some pro-lifer's hair being blown.

PP presents a budget and shows where they spend the money. If you have ANY evidence that they use the tax dollars for abortions, feel free to post it.

There are many ways of cooking the numbers and of course it will not be made public.
Try to get the actual magazine articles and books written by Sanger and the rest of the foundries on their American Eugenics Society.

The bigger outrage is how cold, casual and insensitive they are, talking about them like they are nothing.

Sanger has been dead since 1966. Abortions make up 3% of the services PP provides annually, and 90% of the patients do not get an abortion. If PP was intended to be all about eugenics, they have failed miserably.

78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

I have already provided the source of my data. Planned Parenthood

Yes, Sanger was in favor of eugenics and genocide. But Sanger died in 1966. PP provides breast exams and PAP smears to hundreds of thousands of women (of all races). Does that sound like the work of a group pushing for eugenics?

If you have any information showing that Planned Parenthood recruits pregnant women to have abortions, to say nothing of focusing that recruiting on blacks, then your claims about Sanger are relevant to a topic about abortion. But, as I have said before, this thread is not about abortion. It is about the public's reaction to two stories. An argument could be made that the topic includes discussions of the details of the two stories. But the PP part of the story is about what they do with the remains of the aborted fetus, not abortion.

Yes, Sanger was in favor of eugenics and genocide. But Sanger died in 1966. PP provides breast exams and PAP smears to hundreds of thousands of women (of all races). Does that sound like the work of a group pushing for eugenics?

If you have any information showing that Planned Parenthood recruits pregnant women to have abortions, to say nothing of focusing that recruiting on blacks, then your claims about Sanger are relevant to a topic about abortion. But, as I have said before, this thread is not about abortion. It is about the public's reaction to two stories. An argument could be made that the topic includes discussions of the details of the two stories. But the PP part of the story is about what they do with the remains of the aborted fetus, not abortion.
Sanger was not in favor of genocide.

Cain s False Attack on Planned Parenthood

Wow! YOUR "source" is also the subject of the title! How biased can that be???
You are right the thread is about the LACK of coverage of the aberrant and abhorrent behavior of PP personnel...bartering baby parts... while everyone is so excited and upset about ONE DEAD LION!

Ok. Either way, Sanger's beliefs are not part of the discussion.

Wow! YOUR "source" is also the subject of the title! How biased can that be???
You are right the thread is about the LACK of coverage of the aberrant and abhorrent behavior of PP personnel...bartering baby parts... while everyone is so excited and upset about ONE DEAD LION!

If you had clicked on the link you would have seen that it is FactCheck.org.

Once again, after the fetus is aborted one of two things will happen. Either the remains are thrown in an incinerator or they are used to save lives. Which of those two options do you prefer?

"Cain also states that the organization built 75 percent of its clinics in black communities, but there’s no evidence that was true then. And today, only 9 percent of U.S. abortion clinics are in neighborhoods where half or more of residents are black, according to the most recent statistics."

Just as an FYI.

It is perfectly consistent. An aborted fetus is dead. It is without life. No heartbeat, brain waves or other signs of life.

Once that has happened, what should be done with the remains? Should they be thrown in an incinerator or donated?
What about the act of aborting a fetus or causing the death of any other human without consent, when does that become wrong?

Good question. And it would make an excellent discussion. But it is not the issue in this case.
Then why involve yourself in the conversation? You should know where this conversation logically ends up. and I know it ends up at a double think dilemma, unless you are consistent with your beliefs. In that case Germany was justifiable to euthanize their mentally challenged as social fiscal burdens

It is truly amazing how distracted it appears at least people on this board are from keeping on topic.
My purpose was to show how completely void of compassion for humans that the MSM is by focusing on the death of ONE animal!
Instead of showing how devoid of humanity these methodical nazi-like "doctors" treating aborted tissues paid for with TAX dollars the MSM downplays that and
And you contributors who bring ever subject other then this focus from Nixon, to whatever... you show this disjointed view that I by extrapolation would say
is common with Americans...i.e. totally influenced by the biased MSM...which was again the point!
This was the topic title: Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

I guess you haven't read the new health care bill where tax dollars are going towards abortions.

What about the act of aborting a fetus or causing the death of any other human without consent, when does that become wrong?

Good question. And it would make an excellent discussion. But it is not the issue in this case.
Then why involve yourself in the conversation? You should know where this conversation logically ends up. and I know it ends up at a double think dilemma, unless you are consistent with your beliefs. In that case Germany was justifiable to euthanize their mentally challenged as social fiscal burdens

I guess you haven't read the new health care bill where tax dollars are going towards abortions.

No, I haven't. Are those abortions being performed by Planned Parenthood?

Also, are federal funds used in abortion on demand? Or are they reserved solely for victims of rape and incest or in cases where the mother's life is in danger?

So what would you call these Sanger statements?
So were these statements by Margaret Sanger false?

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."
Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said,
"if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

Margaret Sanger Founder of Planned Parenthood In Her Own Words

The fact that others expect the topic to change does not effect my discussion. The topic is about the "selling" aborted tissues v. Cecil the lion being killed. I have no problem discussing the details of either. But the topic need not be about abortion.

And since the point of the thread is to compare the media and public reaction to the two stories, making it about abortion is silly. Can you imagine a headline "Planned Parenthood Performs Abortions"?
But you commented about not letting valuable tissue go to waste, which leads into whether or not it's ethical to end the life of a human who is unable to make that decision. And then you circled back to saying it's not relevant. I missing where it lost relevance

I have not discussed abortion. What I HAVE discussed is what should be done with the fetal remains. As long as abortions are being performed legally, it seems criminal to throw valuable organs and tissues into an incinerator. That is the sum total of my point.

All of my discussion starts after the abortion has been performed.
Kind of cart in front of the horse since the ethics of it should be the bigger part. Kind of like saying forget about the robbing of the bank, now what should we do with this money

Forum List

Back