Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg

New TLC show idea: Palin and Nugent hunt a,...........................................wait for it,.....................................................dentist. Finally they'd be serving a purpose, as long as they don't quit or shit their pants.

New TLC show idea: Palin and Nugent hunt a,...........................................wait for it,.....................................................dentist. Finally they'd be serving a purpose, as long as they don't quit or shit their pants.
Can you go a day without wanting to watch a murder? Honestly? Can you?

Can you go a day without wanting to watch a murder? Honestly? Can you?
I probably wouldn't watch, I hate that channel, but I'd cash the checks for the idea.

Never let the death of an animal go to waste if you can make an idiotic political point out of it. Regardless of common sense the useful idiots on the left are conditioned by forty years of propaganda to believe #1 there are no rich democrats and #2 all democrats are vegetarians and while they might sell human body parts they don't kill animals.

Never let the death of an animal go to waste if you can make an idiotic political point out of it. Regardless of common sense the useful idiots on the left are conditioned by forty years of propaganda to believe #1 there are no rich democrats and #2 all democrats are vegetarians and while they might sell human body parts they don't kill animals.

Every Republican in this country would lose their minds if the animal in question was a Bald Eagle.

Here's another photo of him.
_84542075_lioncomp.jpg

It turns out he also got a conviction for sexual harassment for groping his female assistant.

I would suggest a trial first.

However, PETA has issued a death sentence, and someone will carry it out eventually, imo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back