I have a solution

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Many prisoners get out broke and unemployable. I have a solution for corporations in red states. Open up your business’ and provide affordable housing based on the wage you are going to pay. Build an entire city of companies who can hire ex cons at a good enough wage they can save up to move back to where they came from with some job skills and money in their pockets. Not desperate

I have a better solution:

iu

Many prisoners get out broke and unemployable. I have a solution for corporations in red states. Open up your business’ and provide affordable housing based on the wage you are going to pay. Build an entire city of companies who can hire ex cons at a good enough wage they can save up to move back to where they came from with some job skills and money in their pockets. Not desperate
But that would cost money; money that could go to the top brass’s multi million dollar compensation packages.

And we can’t have that.

My state already greases construction companies who hire ex cons, look for the ankle bracelets next time you pass a job site.....~S~

But that would cost money; money that could go to the top brass’s multi million dollar compensation packages.

And we can’t have that.
They would of course ask the Republican politicians to subsidize. But then a private company can come in and build affordable housing. Rich people buy them and rent them out to the workers at affordable rent. The company won’t pay much but everything will be cheap. It’s an exercise in free market capitalism.

No unions of course. Don’t like it, go back home. No drugs, alcohol, cheap food and rent though.

The companies will be very profitable. People will cry they are taking advantage of workers but free bus ticket out to anyone.

And no illegals

And we can’t have that.
It takes money to make money. Need I remind you since the pandemic the rich got richer than ever?

So many need to 'age out' in prison of their criminal tendencies that they might be too old to work once released. Others should have been hanged long ago, and of course many should never get out.

It takes money to make money. Need I remind you since the pandemic the rich got richer than ever?
It's sow and reap (invest and profit) that enriches the rich even more. It's quite natural. If people want to wake them up just stop buying their stuff. Start with smartphones.

So many need to 'age out' in prison of their criminal tendencies that they might be too old to work once released. Others should have been hanged long ago, and of course many should never get out.
I think we should know if Uber or Lyft hire ex cons.

I have heard of him. Called the "hanging judge" if I recall.

In all honesty, I do believe that some ex-cons can be rehabilitated and become successful and productive members of society. But a good portion are released only to commit more violent crimes.
It's the younger offenders that reoffend the most. Older prisoners not so much. The lesson is clear. Keep the younger ones in prison until they are older. Problem solved.

Its already there. Its called construction jobs. Got 2 on probation on my dang crew. Miss time to go to see their probation officer every week.

Socially responsible countries can provide all the details on what they're already doing.

You'd be condemning them to slavery. The RWNJs would never let them go.

It's the younger offenders that reoffend the most. Older prisoners not so much. The lesson is clear. Keep the younger ones in prison until they are older. Problem solved.
Or, let’s stop housing them for $30k a prisoner. Put them in punishment prison for one year and give the ones on good behavior early release but they have to go to this red state ex con city and work for a minimum of 5 years. The rent is cheap and if you save, you’ll have a lot of money and a skill after five years. Some may choose to stay. To not go back to their toxic communities. No drugs or alcohol too

Forum List

Back