Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

How are they dead, and what is your definition. This is where your argument loses it's consistency

It is perfectly consistent. An aborted fetus is dead. It is without life. No heartbeat, brain waves or other signs of life.

Once that has happened, what should be done with the remains? Should they be thrown in an incinerator or donated?
What about the act of aborting a fetus or causing the death of any other human without consent, when does that become wrong?

Good question. And it would make an excellent discussion. But it is not the issue in this case.
Then why involve yourself in the conversation? You should know where this conversation logically ends up. and I know it ends up at a double think dilemma, unless you are consistent with your beliefs. In that case Germany was justifiable to euthanize their mentally challenged as social fiscal burdens

It is truly amazing how distracted it appears at least people on this board are from keeping on topic.
My purpose was to show how completely void of compassion for humans that the MSM is by focusing on the death of ONE animal!
Instead of showing how devoid of humanity these methodical nazi-like "doctors" treating aborted tissues paid for with TAX dollars the MSM downplays that and
front pages "Cecil the Lion"!
And you contributors who bring ever subject other then this focus from Nixon, to whatever... you show this disjointed view that I by extrapolation would say
is common with Americans...i.e. totally influenced by the biased MSM...which was again the point!
This was the topic title: Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

Planned Parenthood does not use tax dollars for abortions. Yes, they receive tax dollars. But those go to other services, which actually constitute the majority of services provided by PP.

Also, your insistence that we answer whether or not the Cecil story trumps the PP story requires that we only read one story and only have compassion for one issue. When you start with a bogus statement, what follows is almost always just as bogus.

It is perfectly consistent. An aborted fetus is dead. It is without life. No heartbeat, brain waves or other signs of life.

Once that has happened, what should be done with the remains? Should they be thrown in an incinerator or donated?
What about the act of aborting a fetus or causing the death of any other human without consent, when does that become wrong?

Good question. And it would make an excellent discussion. But it is not the issue in this case.
Then why involve yourself in the conversation? You should know where this conversation logically ends up. and I know it ends up at a double think dilemma, unless you are consistent with your beliefs. In that case Germany was justifiable to euthanize their mentally challenged as social fiscal burdens

It is truly amazing how distracted it appears at least people on this board are from keeping on topic.
My purpose was to show how completely void of compassion for humans that the MSM is by focusing on the death of ONE animal!
Instead of showing how devoid of humanity these methodical nazi-like "doctors" treating aborted tissues paid for with TAX dollars the MSM downplays that and
And you contributors who bring ever subject other then this focus from Nixon, to whatever... you show this disjointed view that I by extrapolation would say
is common with Americans...i.e. totally influenced by the biased MSM...which was again the point!
This was the topic title: Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

Planned Parenthood does not use tax dollars for abortions. Yes, they receive tax dollars. But those go to other services, which actually constitute the majority of services provided by PP.

Also, your insistence that we answer whether or not the Cecil story trumps the PP story requires that we only read one story and only have compassion for one issue. When you start with a bogus statement, what follows is almost always just as bogus.

How are you so certain that they are not using tax dollars?
What absolute proof is there that they don't.
This is the same agency that has hidden the truth and has distanced themselves about the founders of the agency.
You can find the information but you really need to hunt for the past information in order to get, like at university library's.
All of that information( books and magazine articles) was readily available to the public in the 60's and early 70's then it was filed away because Planned Parenthood did not like that information.

This is the same agency that has hidden the truth and has distanced themselves about the founders of the agency.
You can find the information but you really need to hunt for the past information in order to get, like at university library's.
All of that information( books and magazine articles) was readily available to the public in the 60's and early 70's then it was filed away because Planned Parenthood did not like that information.

he doesn't know for sure. He's just repeating what PP tells them. I think he figures if he repeats it enough times a couple people will believe him.

First of all, the info I get is available to anyone.

The main reason I am sure the tax dollars aren't spent on abortions is that there are so many people watching PP and so deep into their business, the CEO can't fart without some pro-lifer's hair being blown.

PP presents a budget and shows where they spend the money. If you have ANY evidence that they use the tax dollars for abortions, feel free to post it.

he doesn't know for sure. He's just repeating what PP tells them. I think he figures if he repeats it enough times a couple people will believe him.

As opposed to posting bullshit and claiming it is based on your personal experience with PP?

If you have something valid to contribute to the conversation, then by all means do so. If not, go back to preaching about all the guys marching on DC to arrest Obama. It was a funnier line.

The main reason I am sure the tax dollars aren't spent on abortions is that there are so many people watching PP and so deep into their business, the CEO can't fart without some pro-lifer's hair being blown.

PP presents a budget and shows where they spend the money. If you have ANY evidence that they use the tax dollars for abortions, feel free to post it.

oh for sure. after seeing those videos we are suppose to take their word on their budgets. OH YOU BETCHA. my gawd

oh for sure. after seeing those videos we are suppose to take their word on their budgets. OH YOU BETCHA. my gawd

After seeing those obviously edited videos, you are convinced of something? lol Okey dokey. Barnum said there was one born every minute.

As opposed to posting bullshit and claiming it is based on your personal experience with PP?

If you have something valid to contribute to the conversation, then by all means do so. If not, go back to preaching about all the guys marching on DC to arrest Obama. It was a funnier line.

this typical from someone who finds nothing wrong with these videos. when question just get all smart ass

And what, pray tell, was there in those videos to suggest that they use federal money for abortions? Or what is there in those videos that is a lie?

this typical from someone who finds nothing wrong with these videos. when question just get all smart ass

Did you ask a question?? No. You just came in being all snarky. Don't pretend to know something. Spit it out or walk.

And what, pray tell, was there in those videos to suggest that they use federal money for abortions? Or what is there in those videos that is a lie?

are you serious? you know what. If enough people tell their Congress they want fund taken away from PP. IT WILL happen and there isn't a damn thing you can do about except cry over it

are you serious? you know what. If enough people tell their Congress they want fund taken away from PP. IT WILL happen and there isn't a damn thing you can do about except cry over it

Yep. That is how it works. And people like you have been screaming about federal funding for PP since Carter was president. How is that working out for you?

There are many ways of cooking the numbers and of course it will not be made public.
Try to get the actual magazine articles and books written by Sanger and the rest of the foundries on their American Eugenics Society.

The bigger outrage is how cold, casual and insensitive they are, talking about them like they are nothing.

What exactly is wrong with the video? I see a doctor discussing a medical procedure without emotion. Not something I could do, but it is expected of a doctor. I see a doctor explaining the details of how donated organs and tissues are taken and what the charges are to cover the harvesting and handling of those organs and tissues.

The doctor does not recruit pregnant women. They come in seeking an abortion. The women also sign papers donating the organs and tissues.

Go back to the thread you started about the millions of people marching on DC. You fit there better.

Yep. That is how it works. And people like you have been screaming about federal funding for PP since Carter was president. How is that working out for you?

right, PEOPLE "like me" . you're hysterical over funding of a baby killing industry. what does that say ABOUT YOU

There are many ways of cooking the numbers and of course it will not be made public.
Try to get the actual magazine articles and books written by Sanger and the rest of the foundries on their American Eugenics Society.

The bigger outrage is how cold, casual and insensitive they are, talking about them like they are nothing.

Sanger has been dead since 1966. Abortions make up 3% of the services PP provides annually, and 90% of the patients do not get an abortion. If PP was intended to be all about eugenics, they have failed miserably.

right, PEOPLE "like me" . you're hysterical over funding of a baby killing industry. what does that say ABOUT YOU

Since all I have discussed is the actual topic, it doesn't say anything about me. You have no clue whether I am pro-life, pro-choice, somewhere in the middle or completely apathetic. And any pretense that you DO know is simply bullshit.

If I knew that someone was killing babies I would certainly notify the police.

How are they dead, and what is your definition. This is where your argument loses it's consistency

The fact that others expect the topic to change does not effect my discussion. The topic is about the "selling" aborted tissues v. Cecil the lion being killed. I have no problem discussing the details of either. But the topic need not be about abortion.

And since the point of the thread is to compare the media and public reaction to the two stories, making it about abortion is silly. Can you imagine a headline "Planned Parenthood Performs Abortions"?
But you commented about not letting valuable tissue go to waste, which leads into whether or not it's ethical to end the life of a human who is unable to make that decision. And then you circled back to saying it's not relevant. I missing where it lost relevance

The fact that others expect the topic to change does not effect my discussion. The topic is about the "selling" aborted tissues v. Cecil the lion being killed. I have no problem discussing the details of either. But the topic need not be about abortion.

And since the point of the thread is to compare the media and public reaction to the two stories, making it about abortion is silly. Can you imagine a headline "Planned Parenthood Performs Abortions"?
But you commented about not letting valuable tissue go to waste, which leads into whether or not it's ethical to end the life of a human who is unable to make that decision. And then you circled back to saying it's not relevant. I missing where it lost relevance

I have not discussed abortion. What I HAVE discussed is what should be done with the fetal remains. As long as abortions are being performed legally, it seems criminal to throw valuable organs and tissues into an incinerator. That is the sum total of my point.

All of my discussion starts after the abortion has been performed.

Forum List

Back