Does Being A U.S. Ally Mean Anything, Georgia Triggers World To Ask?

Russia turned communist in the middle of WW1....before that, it was basically a backwards kingdom that couldn't figure out if it was Western or Eastern....

Yep, after the war with the concessions from making the separate peace, Russia's economy tanked. They slowed the killings, taking of farms, and tried to look civilized, that's the time period, lasted about to the mid-late 20's.

Ye Gads, is that all you want from me?

Okay how to turn around the Ship of State, editecian style in 300 words more or less

1. COMPLETE CAMPAIGN REFORM -- No shit, folks, sans this nothing will ever get done. And No, Surpreme dimwit court money does NOT equal free $peech.

How do do that? A straight limit on what any individual can contribute to any campaign OR PARTY (and I mean small, not multiple thousands of dollars bull, either).

And a complete and total camoign spending limit. Possibly we could offset that by demanding FREE airtime for candidates on Radio and TV airwaves that we the PEOPLE FREAKING OWN ANYWAY.

2. Start freaking impeaching POTUSs who go wild and then put them and the criminals who served them in prison, and for the love of GOd stop naming airports after them.

The POTUS is NOT our king, folks, he's an administrator.

REMEMBER CONGRESS, NOT THE EXECUTIVE is SUPPOSED to be the dominent force in the business of AMERICA politics.

If the FF had wanted a king, they'd have annointed Washington.

So limiting Presidential powers (and executive powers that go with it, too) DRAMATICALLY would help.

Inefficinet you say? That's the frekaing point.

Democratic republics are SUPPOSED TO BE INEFFICIENT.

If you want efficienct government, appoint a dictator for LIFE

For example taking Karl fucking Rove and shoving a pineapple up his ass for presuming he has the right to tell the people's REPRESENTATIVES that he doesn't feel like talking is an affront to DEMOCRACY and this REPUBLIC.

There ARE no SECRETS kept from Congress in a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC...secrets are what happens in efite completely corrupted courts of Pashas and Potentates, not in Republics

NOBODY working for the freaking EXECUTIVE GETS TO TELL CONGRESS they don't feel like talking!! Not even the POTUS

My fellow Americans, please for the love of GOD...

STOP voting for REASONABLE MEN AND WOMEN.

Reasonable in this context really means pliable to crappy compromises, going along to get along, and ultimately corruption so thoroughly blatent that it sickens honest people.

I want my congressmen and women to come to Washington with fire in their bellies, not IOUs they've got to pay off so...

Outlaw Professional lobbyists.

A good idea, lobbyists.

One which is BOUND to develop into the K Street madness we have today, where CHINA has more icache with our government than the entire working class!

If congress wants to know something let them hire EXPECTS who do NOT have vested interests in cooking the books for their bosses who pay them to be the mouthpieces for special interests.

Congress has only ONE special interest...the well being of the NATION

I think I ran out my 300 words, limit.

Oh yeah, one more thing I just gotta say

The Constitution of the USA was NOT ENGRAVED IN STONE by the FIREY FINGER OF GOD ALMIGHTY!

I know you've been taught to worship the flounder forking fathers as demigods, but believe me, they put their pants on one leg at a time, just like you or me.

Example?

The Second amendment to the constitution was written by drunken morons or something.

Seriously, how could the same people who penned such beautiful prose possible have been any more vague?

What the fuck does it mean? Nobody knows.

One more thing we can all do...Stop worshipping POWER and MONEY.

The next time some person tells you that people without money are losers?

Stomp him or her into the mud and don't stop stomping until your feet hurt.

Rpeat after me:

You wanna see the virtue of selfishness, punk?

Okay, you money grubbing little puke, let me show you what selfish REALLY means..

I can't really disagree with any of this. Most especially I think we need some transparency in government. For instance, why the hell did we really invade Iraq? Shouldn't we know after all this time?

Yes, much of the geopolitical posturing going on right now is really about controlling the world's resources of oil.

One has to study ignorance not see that.

The sooner America gets off its oil addition, the sooner we can start squabbling about fresh water.

True enough and we can't get there fast enough for me. But, we're in a double bind, because it isn't like we can do without oil in the mean time. But we MUST win the race to get whatever comes next so we can sell it to the rest of the world or American decline will surely follow. People ask how we get past the huge debt we're in now. That's how we do it. Master the next energy technology and sell it, at a premium, to the rest of the world.

I can't really disagree with any of this. Most especially I think we need some transparency in government. For instance, why the hell did we really invade Iraq? Shouldn't we know after all this time?

Yes we should. If you really want something legitimate to blame Dick Cheney for, you can blame that on him. His penchant for secrecy has done a great deal to harm the Bush administration. I think that's a huge lesson about bringing "experienced people" into and administration. He learned some lessons from being in all those White Houses and they might not have been the right ones.

America competes with every other nation in the world. Telling everyone what our entire game plan is ahead of time is stupid. If we don't compete we lose--simple as that.

Yes we should. If you really want something legitimate to blame Dick Cheney for, you can blame that on him. His penchant for secrecy has done a great deal to harm the Bush administration. I think that's a huge lesson about bringing "experienced people" into and administration. He learned some lessons from being in all those White Houses and they might not have been the right ones.

Cehyney's snother Nixxon school of dirty tricksterism graduate, isn't he?

Forum List

Back