Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

Obama-FDR.jpg

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...
The Failed Messiah is just watching the clock (and calendar) now... waiting to get cut-loose, and to start enjoying that fat pension and all the perqs, and to write his memoirs, and to make a few million from book sales, and speaking engagements.

My only fear is that his hatchet-man, Rahm Emanuel, might be bench-warming the chair for Mayor of Chicago, or that Pat Quinn is bench-warming the chair for Governor of Illinois, and that we Illini may not have hear the last of him... God forbid.

Obama isn't going to take a job after he leaves the Presidency. His life thereafter will be endless fundraising for his library and "foundation" (read: tax exempt trust that supports a lavish lifestyle for him and his family).

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

Almost six years after W and Democrats are still doing that.
Bush-isms were damn funny!

Can't get a point no matter how obvious, can you?

The two Presidents who made every American dependent on government, not just the "needy." Retirement and health care. The perfect combination of the Presidents who are dooming us.

If Obmahdi (PBUH) can get a 3d term he would have time to turn the US into a giant Haiti. After that he would be a shoo-in as President-For-Life. PBUH.

I damn sure don't want Hillary to be president, and I don't think we can laugh enough to put up with Palin as president...
I dunno... at least Sarah is easier on the eyes... as shallow as that sounds (is).

Voting dependent on how someone looks.

What could possibly go wrong?
No make up pics...

Yeah, that morning after the night before pic was pretty bad.

She just can't party like she used to.

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...
The Failed Messiah is just watching the clock (and calendar) now... waiting to get cut-loose, and to start enjoying that fat pension and all the perqs, and to write his memoirs, and to make a few million from book sales, and speaking engagements.

My only fear is that his hatchet-man, Rahm Emanuel, might be bench-warming the chair for Mayor of Chicago, or that Pat Quinn is bench-warming the chair for Governor of Illinois, and that we Illini may not have hear the last of him... God forbid.

Maybe he'll move in with Bill and Hillary...??

I damn sure don't want Hillary to be president, and I don't think we can laugh enough to put up with Palin as president...
I dunno... at least Sarah is easier on the eyes... as shallow as that sounds (is).

Voting dependent on how someone looks.

What could possibly go wrong?
Lighten up, Francis.

It was served-up for its chuckle-worthiness,and self-labeled as shallow, implying that it was not to be taken seriously.

Sheeeesh!

Serious question for OP and other low-info nutters:

Do you really not know that presidents cannot run or serve more than two terms?

Sure there's a constitutional prohibition against it. But first such things have never stopped Obama before. And second Congres can vote to amend or suspend the Constitution if it wants.
But shouldn't Obama get at least a third term to finish what he's started. Look at all he's done. He saved us from total economic collapse. He made us the strong world leaders we are. He faced down Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and Assad. He insured health care for every American, North or South. He caused the ice cap at the Arctic to grow. ANd he fundamentally changed the tone in Washington.
Imagine what he could do in a third term. Truly world peace and nirvana are at hand. If only.

Constitutional prohibitions have not stopped Obama yet.

Sure there's a constitutional prohibition against it. But first such things have never stopped Obama before. And second Congres can vote to amend or suspend the Constitution if it wants.
But shouldn't Obama get at least a third term to finish what he's started. Look at all he's done. He saved us from total economic collapse. He made us the strong world leaders we are. He faced down Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and Assad. He insured health care for every American, North or South. He caused the ice cap at the Arctic to grow. ANd he fundamentally changed the tone in Washington.
Imagine what he could do in a third term. Truly world peace and nirvana are at hand. If only.

Yes, he deserves a third term

But it should be served in a federal maximum security prison.

Forum List

Back