Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

Fitch affirms Triple-A rating for U.S. - MarketWatch

Sept 19, 2014

Fitch Ratings Inc. affirmed its Triple-A rating for the U.S., citing the nation’s “unparalleled financing flexibility as the issuer of the world’s pre-eminent reserve currency and benchmark fixed-income asset, and as home to the world’s deepest and most liquid capital markets.

not only curtailing the 07-09 Republican Depression - the Administration does so while maintaining the National Standard of a "Triple-A rating" ...

the optimal word, Deserve is the least the republicans should use in their praise for the work well done by President Obama.

BFD. We have 6% unemployment too.:dance::muahaha:
That's not too far from full employment.
I was being facetious, Dude. It's actually over 14%.

Why The 'Real' Unemployment Rate Is Higher Than You Think
Too bad for your hatred, the U3 rate is the measurement for full employment, and we're not too far off. And who knows where you get that 14+% unemployment rate. The U6 rate is the broadest measurement of unemployment and it's at 12%.

Fitch affirms Triple-A rating for U.S. - MarketWatch

Sept 19, 2014

Fitch Ratings Inc. affirmed its Triple-A rating for the U.S., citing the nation’s “unparalleled financing flexibility as the issuer of the world’s pre-eminent reserve currency and benchmark fixed-income asset, and as home to the world’s deepest and most liquid capital markets.

not only curtailing the 07-09 Republican Depression - the Administration does so while maintaining the National Standard of a "Triple-A rating" ...

the optimal word, Deserve is the least the republicans should use in their praise for the work well done by President Obama.

BFD. We have 6% unemployment too.:dance::muahaha:
That's not too far from full employment.
I was being facetious, Dude. It's actually over 14%.

Why The 'Real' Unemployment Rate Is Higher Than You Think
Too bad for your hatred, the U3 rate is the measurement for full employment, and we're not too far off. And who knows where you get that 14+% unemployment rate. The U6 rate is the broadest measurement of unemployment and it's at 12%.
Obamacide and his flunkies don't count the people who stopped looking for work.Would you agree they're unemployed too? What do you mean by hatred, Lefty?

Pretty standard for a 2nd term President whose agenda is stalled.
Bush%26Gas.jpg

Which then makes Obama far less than the LightWorker you claim.
And you can quote me calling him a "lightworker" or whatever the hell a light worker is; can't you?

Ahh, name calling. The only recourse to those who have lost the argument and know it.

You're mistaken that the disapproval is due to his agenda being stalled; it's due to the results of his agenda.

Yet he was re-elected by landslide 332-206...332-206...332-206.
Maybe you should call more people names...you haven't seemed to offend everyone in the country yet.

And yet, his disapproval levels are very high.

There must be a lot of former Obama supporters wallowing in depression right now. I can see why you remain in denial. It's a lot "happier" to ignore reality...until is smacks you in the back of the head.

And again: You Are A Moron. Just the type of voter Obama plays.
How depressed were righties then when Bush's JAR dropped into the teens? :eek:

I don't recall "righties" worshiping Bush as a Messiah.

And people here do? Please name 10 people who do this and post here.

Ours is 3.5.......you swallow everything they throw at you.

You are a disgusting Bammy Jizz swallower.
Fuck you.

Moody's

The full-employment unemployment rate, also called the natural rate, is estimated at 5.5%. This is above the 5% rate estimated before the recession, but it is 0.8 percentage point below the current 6.3% rate.
Let's just chalk this up to more you know nothing about.

Fuck you.

Moody's

The full-employment unemployment rate, also called the natural rate, is estimated at 5.5%. This is above the 5% rate estimated before the recession, but it is 0.8 percentage point below the current 6.3% rate.

Last edited:
Sure there's a constitutional prohibition against it. But first such things have never stopped Obama before. And second Congres can vote to amend or suspend the Constitution if it wants.
But shouldn't Obama get at least a third term to finish what he's started. Look at all he's done. He saved us from total economic collapse. He made us the strong world leaders we are. He faced down Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and Assad. He insured health care for every American, North or South. He caused the ice cap at the Arctic to grow. ANd he fundamentally changed the tone in Washington.
Imagine what he could do in a third term. Truly world peace and nirvana are at hand. If only.

Hell no. He didn't deserve the first two.

Oh, my, looks like @Antares is in a world of butt hurt. He won't even respond to that ass kicking I gave him over "full employment."

:itsok::itsok::itsok:

Fuck you.

Moody's

You need attention Jizz Monkey?

Poorlonely little thing?

"The U6 rate is the broadest measurement of unemployment and it's at 12%."

....and THIS is the real UE rate, yesssirrreee bob Bammy is a wonder worker,6.3is a LONG way from your vaunted 5.5 doncha think?

Fuck you.

Moody's

You need attention Jizz Monkey?

Poorlonely little thing?

"The U6 rate is the broadest measurement of unemployment and it's at 12%."

....and THIS is the real UE rate, yesssirrreee bob Bammy is a wonder worker,6.3is a LONG way from your vaunted 5.5 doncha think?
It ain't my fault you're dumber than dirt. :dunno: The full employment unemployment rate is based on the U3 criteria, not U6 criteria. You don't get to change that because you can't stand the fact that the unemployment rate under Obama is not far from full employment. If it bothers you that much, I suugest you contact Mark Zandi, Chief Economist at Moody's Analytics, and implore him to recalculate the full employment unemployment rate based on U6 measures instead of U3.

But until that changes, the unemployment rate, at 6.1%, is not far off from the 5.5% full employment unemployment rate.

:dance::dance::dance:

"When you win, there is ... a feeling that the people have spoken and embraced your point of view," Bush said. "And that's what I intend to tell Congress, that I made it clear what I intend to do as the president; now let's work."

Gee, when Bush said that I'm sure all of the conservatives here thought he was being autocratic and authoritarian; right?\\

Isn't it strange how after Obama wins the message from Conservatives is that somehow the people were duped and that a President intending to implement his agenda is appointing himself king?
Well, the Obamahdi (PBUH) did say he was going to change the country.
Every candidate for president running against the incumbent says they are going to change the country. Why else would anyone vote against the incumbent unless they want change?

Just watched some of the video of His Great Apology Speech at The UN. His appearance suggests He has insufficient longevity potential to last through a third term. So, if he ignores (again) The Constitution, wins and is elected then the most important thing in 2016 will be who's on the ticket for VP. If Obama does seek and gets a third term then it's very important that Joe Biden remain right up there if America is to receive the full measure of punishment it will have chosen.

Bill Clinton could probably win reelection as president; however, it's unlikely Obama could win a third term - because whites are over their historical racist guilt. Now that they have sufficiently demonized Obama - they feel justified in their racist beliefs. It's called rationalization.

We need a Native American Indian president..

How about someone qualified, regardless of race, creed, gender, etc. Let's practice what we preach.
You've never heard me preach that, since the best leaders seem to come from broken homes or businesses... generals make the worst presidents..

I dunno. I think highly of Washington and Eisenhower.

Forum List

Back