A Former Lwinger Who Knows What The Right Should Be Doing

This is why I am no longer a Republican. Republicans are milquetoast. They are weak. The majority of them reminds me of dogs at the dinner table begging for scraps and not to be kicked. The majority of Republicans are afraid of the inevitable: that they are going to be painted as racists. Further, they are jealous of the media adorning all over Democrats and protecting Democrats.

Just once I would like to see a Conservative not back up on their heels when they are being accused of racism. They should say: "How can I be racist if I believe minorities are fully capable of being judged by the same standards of white people and that minorities are equally capable of getting their own state issued ID card?" Republicans are also too timid about reminding Democrats that their legacy is that of:

- protecting slavery
- Ku Klux Klan,
- Blocking Civil Rights,
- Perpetuating a cradle-to-grave Entitlement mentality that has lead to destruction two parent households among the Poor.

I wish a republican would do that in one election cycle too. With nothing but democrats elected to every federal office (outside Texas), they could implement changes without the peanut gallery's constant opposition to everything.

That means they are driven by ideology and not the pragmatic outlook that used to be the two-party norm.
Crews and Paul, examples of "pragmatic outlook that used to be the two-party norm" ... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back