Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Sure there's a constitutional prohibition against it. But first such things have never stopped Obama before. And second Congres can vote to amend or suspend the Constitution if it wants.
But shouldn't Obama get at least a third term to finish what he's started. Look at all he's done. He saved us from total economic collapse. He made us the strong world leaders we are. He faced down Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and Assad. He insured health care for every American, North or South. He caused the ice cap at the Arctic to grow. ANd he fundamentally changed the tone in Washington.
Imagine what he could do in a third term. Truly world peace and nirvana are at hand. If only.

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...
So which GOP candidate are you supporting for president?

giphy.gif

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...
So which GOP candidate are you supporting for president?

Depends, what do you got?

Christie is crippled because of Bridgegate.
Scott Walker is probably going to lose to Mary Burke.
Rand Paul is nuts. The Zionists are going to smother him in his crib.
Ted Cruz is nuts.

Which leaves, Jeb Bush.

And yes, all you have to do to get Jeb Bush elected is hope that everyone forgets what fucking disasters his father and brother were.

I damn sure don't want Hillary to be president, and I don't think we can laugh enough to put up with Palin as president...

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...

It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...
The Failed Messiah is just watching the clock (and calendar) now... waiting to get cut-loose, and to start enjoying that fat pension and all the perqs, and to write his memoirs, and to make a few million from book sales, and speaking engagements.

My only fear is that his hatchet-man, Rahm Emanuel, might be bench-warming the chair for Mayor of Chicago, or that Pat Quinn is bench-warming the chair for Governor of Illinois, and that we Illini may not have hear the last of him... God forbid.

Forum List

Back