Does attacking churches have anything to do with "Black Lives," mattering? BLM is nothing but marxist haters...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And where in the "Black Lives Matter" slogan is the goal to attack churches?

Black Lives Matter is a marxist organization. They hate religion. They will move on from burning, looting and killing Black Americans, before an election, to attacking, burning and looting churches.......they are a racist, hate filled organization......

if joe biden becomes President....the terrorist groups antifa, and black lives matter will be free to burn, loot and kill....because the democrat party mayors, the Department of Justice, will not care to stop them........the left wing democrats will allow this violence to expand and will target anyone who gets in their way...

Amid nationwide riots following protests over the horrific police killing of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter activists harassed a Baptist church in Troy, N.Y., a suburb of Albany. Videos of the harassment went viral on Twitter, and the church confirmed to PJ Media that the harassment did, in fact, occur.

“On Sunday, June 28, the Marxist thugs screamed, chanted, harassed, blocked our steps from allowing people to enter the church, and then physically assaulted our church members,” John Koletas, pastor of Grace Baptist Church, told PJ Media on Thursday.

The harassment did not end on Sunday, however. “On June 29, Monday evening, after asking to be allowed into our church services, as long as they behaved, I allowed 15-20 of these BLM Marxists to come into our church building accompanied by two or three Troy police officers,” the pastor added. “After some preaching, singing, and an invitation to trust Christ, they left chanting and screaming vulgarities and obscenities on their way out.”

Koletas dubbed the Black Lives Matter activists “Marxist thugs” because the leaders of the official Black Lives Matter movement have identified themselves as Marxist and have adopted a Marxist political platform. Americans of goodwill should all agree that black lives matter, but the official movement seeks to weaponize the righteous anger over the death of George Floyd to further its radical agenda.

Kevin Hodge and his identical twin, Keith, who perform as conservative comedians and podcasters, shared three video clips of the harassment on YouTube.

As a mother approaches the church building, activists shout at her, “Why are you bringing a baby into a church?!” Others chant, “This is no house of God,” and “Save those kids!”

A second clip shows Black Lives Matter activists becoming more active, chanting, “Whose streets? Our streets!” and then punching a church leader.

The final clip shows Black Lives Matter activists leaving the church after the service on Monday. One man yells, “I’m not Christian, boy!” A woman shouts, “Get the f*** out of my face!” The usher responds, “Jesus loves you.”

Buckets of rocks and bricks in the pews. Bats concealed under the benches. They are under attack by an enemy. Act like it.

Black Lives Matter is a marxist organization. They hate religion. They will move on from burning, looting and killing Black Americans, before an election, to attacking, burning and looting churches.......they are a racist, hate filled organization......

if joe biden becomes President....the terrorist groups antifa, and black lives matter will be free to burn, loot and kill....because the democrat party mayors, the Department of Justice, will not care to stop them........the left wing democrats will allow this violence to expand and will target anyone who gets in their way...

Amid nationwide riots following protests over the horrific police killing of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter activists harassed a Baptist church in Troy, N.Y., a suburb of Albany. Videos of the harassment went viral on Twitter, and the church confirmed to PJ Media that the harassment did, in fact, occur.

“On Sunday, June 28, the Marxist thugs screamed, chanted, harassed, blocked our steps from allowing people to enter the church, and then physically assaulted our church members,” John Koletas, pastor of Grace Baptist Church, told PJ Media on Thursday.

The harassment did not end on Sunday, however. “On June 29, Monday evening, after asking to be allowed into our church services, as long as they behaved, I allowed 15-20 of these BLM Marxists to come into our church building accompanied by two or three Troy police officers,” the pastor added. “After some preaching, singing, and an invitation to trust Christ, they left chanting and screaming vulgarities and obscenities on their way out.”

Koletas dubbed the Black Lives Matter activists “Marxist thugs” because the leaders of the official Black Lives Matter movement have identified themselves as Marxist and have adopted a Marxist political platform. Americans of goodwill should all agree that black lives matter, but the official movement seeks to weaponize the righteous anger over the death of George Floyd to further its radical agenda.

Kevin Hodge and his identical twin, Keith, who perform as conservative comedians and podcasters, shared three video clips of the harassment on YouTube.

As a mother approaches the church building, activists shout at her, “Why are you bringing a baby into a church?!” Others chant, “This is no house of God,” and “Save those kids!”

A second clip shows Black Lives Matter activists becoming more active, chanting, “Whose streets? Our streets!” and then punching a church leader.

The final clip shows Black Lives Matter activists leaving the church after the service on Monday. One man yells, “I’m not Christian, boy!” A woman shouts, “Get the f*** out of my face!” The usher responds, “Jesus loves you.”

The founding ideology of Black Lives Matter is postmodernism. Postmodernism is a composition ideology made up of militant atheism, militant feminism, sadism, critical theory, deconstructionism, Hegelian Dialectic, Marxism, moral and factual relativism, moral nihilism and many other top ten anti-human philosophical hits of the past three centuries. Until people realize what they're up against; until people stop being shocked over the American left's latest direct attack against us and our great nation, terrorist movements like BLM will continue to gain ground by destroying all we love about life in America. Let's get to it, shall we?

BLM is Is simply about Blacks bullying and intimidating anybody they want.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually, no. This is about the left wing/democrats exploiting Blacks to gain power to burn, loot and kill against their enemies.
and, in turn, the globalists are exploiting the democrats.

That doesn't mean that BLM thugs
don't want to intimidate and bully as THEIR objective.

Last edited:
WTF is this? There are plenty of Christians, along with people of other faiths, who support the BLM movement. I just got back from a trip to my home town to take care of family matters. This is a town full of churches of every Christian denomination, practically a church on every corner of so many different denominations; Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Quaker. The signs on the church lawns in this uppercrust suburb read "Black Lives Matter" and many churches were flying the Rainbow flag. The well-manicured lawns (brought by Hispanic folks who seemed to provide most of the labor to keep them that way), also had signs thanking the staff at our local hospital (in which my mother died and which took good care of my father and brother) for their efforts at caring for Covid-19 patients and being on the front line.

What is this "attacks on churches" thing? What churches?

Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Quaker. The signs on the church lawns in this uppercrust suburb read "Black Lives Matter" and many churches were flying the Rainbow flag
The bible calls them The Great Whore and the Daughter of the Whore. Most churches are FAR from God

This woman gives me hope for the black race

The founding ideology of Black Lives Matter is postmodernism. Postmodernism is a composition ideology made up of militant atheism, militant feminism, sadism, critical theory, deconstructionism, Hegelian Dialectic, Marxism, moral and factual relativism, moral nihilism and many other top ten anti-human philosophical hits of the past three centuries. Until people realize what they're up against; until people stop being shocked over the American left's latest direct attack against us and our great nation, terrorist movements like BLM will continue to gain ground by destroying all we love about life in America. Let's get to it, shall we?

Admit it, you're Jordan Peterson aren't you? :laugh:

WTF is this? There are plenty of Christians, along with people of other faiths, who support the BLM movement. I just got back from a trip to my home town to take care of family matters. This is a town full of churches of every Christian denomination, practically a church on every corner of so many different denominations; Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Quaker. The signs on the church lawns in this uppercrust suburb read "Black Lives Matter" and many churches were flying the Rainbow flag. The well-manicured lawns (brought by Hispanic folks who seemed to provide most of the labor to keep them that way), also had signs thanking the staff at our local hospital (in which my mother died and which took good care of my father and brother) for their efforts at caring for Covid-19 patients and being on the front line.

BS

The St. Louis couple who pulled weapons in response to BLM trespassing were also supporters of BLM. There are some really naive and insulated whities out there.

For a second I thought they had actually attacked a church...you know, like Dylan Roof.

For a second I thought they had actually attacked a church...you know, like Dylan Roof.
No, these BLM idiots outnumber Roof by tens of thousands.
Are you suggesting they should all be arrested like Roof was?

what, are you saying they shot up a church? I must have missed that part.

And they are fools.........black lives matter and those rainbow flags will be used by people to end those churches....

Black lives matter is a marxist organization you moron.......they hide behind race to attack their enemies and they hate religion.........

I know you are stupid...that you believe the left wingers and their crap.....so you won't understand until you see the churches vandalized...like they did when antifa and black lives matter burned, looted and killed for the last 4 weeks...

what, are you saying they shot up a church? I must have missed that part.
You’re the one who drew the comparison so you need to ask yourself that question.
Meanwhile, BLM is responsible for death and murder.

Forum List

Back