Does attacking churches have anything to do with "Black Lives," mattering? BLM is nothing but marxist haters...

WTF is this? There are plenty of Christians, along with people of other faiths, who support the BLM movement. I just got back from a trip to my home town to take care of family matters. This is a town full of churches of every Christian denomination, practically a church on every corner of so many different denominations; Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Quaker. The signs on the church lawns in this uppercrust suburb read "Black Lives Matter" and many churches were flying the Rainbow flag. The well-manicured lawns (brought by Hispanic folks who seemed to provide most of the labor to keep them that way), also had signs thanking the staff at our local hospital (in which my mother died and which took good care of my father and brother) for their efforts at caring for Covid-19 patients and being on the front line.

What is this "attacks on churches" thing? What churches?

And they are fools.........black lives matter and those rainbow flags will be used by people to end those churches....

Black lives matter is a marxist organization you moron.......they hide behind race to attack their enemies and they hate religion.........

I know you are stupid...that you believe the left wingers and their crap.....so you won't understand until you see the churches vandalized...like they did when antifa and black lives matter burned, looted and killed for the last 4 weeks...

Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Manhattan (a sorta sister to SOPHIA HAGIA) was attacked and defaced
viciously

WTF is this? There are plenty of Christians, along with people of other faiths, who support the BLM movement. I just got back from a trip to my home town to take care of family matters. This is a town full of churches of every Christian denomination, practically a church on every corner of so many different denominations; Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Quaker. The signs on the church lawns in this uppercrust suburb read "Black Lives Matter" and many churches were flying the Rainbow flag. The well-manicured lawns (brought by Hispanic folks who seemed to provide most of the labor to keep them that way), also had signs thanking the staff at our local hospital (in which my mother died and which took good care of my father and brother) for their efforts at caring for Covid-19 patients and being on the front line.

And they are fools.........black lives matter and those rainbow flags will be used by people to end those churches....

Black lives matter is a marxist organization you moron.......they hide behind race to attack their enemies and they hate religion.........

I know you are stupid...that you believe the left wingers and their crap.....so you won't understand until you see the churches vandalized...like they did when antifa and black lives matter burned, looted and killed for the last 4 weeks...
What church do you belong to that you talk like this? Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nobody is destroying churches. Who "hates religion"? Nobody who I know, all faiths included. i have had many friends in my life, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Wiccan, agnostic, atheist. I have yet to meet a person who "hates religion."

Last edited:

What church do you belong to that you talk like this? Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nobody is destroying churches. Who "hates religion"? Nobody who I know, all faiths included. i have had many friends in my life, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddist, Wiccan, agnostic, atheist. I have yet to meet a person who "hates religion."

you were not paying attention Nobody ---in the course of RECENT HISTORY has done anything at all to destroy the religious structures and "holy" places of any religion ----
on PLANET LYSIE. The Hagia Sophia was built 1500 years ago in Constantinople ---a magnificent christian church-----It has been
declared a mosque in the city of the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE---Istanbul by virtue of islamic
conquest

Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Manhattan (a sorta sister to SOPHIA HAGIA) was attacked and defaced
viciously
the original St. Pat's was burned down by a protestant mob. These are the times we are living in. how about some reasonable dialogue instead? Our citizens of African descent have legitimate concerns. Growing up in Jersey, I have visited St. Pat's on many occasions, so please do not throw this up in my face. I love this beautiful church, but it exists to draw people together. St. Pat's will clean up and continue on its mission.

BTW: DO NOT MIX RELIGION AND POLITICS. You sound like some graham or falwell, who do NOT represent religion, or any specific religion.

viciously
the original St. Pat's was burned down by a protestant mob. These are the times we are living in. how about some reasonable dialogue instead? Our citizens of African descent have legitimate concerns. Growing up in Jersey, I have visited St. Pat's on many occasions, so please do not throw this up in my face. I love this beautiful church, but it exists to draw people together. St. Pat's will clean up and continue on its mission.

BTW: DO NOT MIX RELIGION AND POLITICS. You sound like some graham or falwell, who do NOT represent religion, or any specific religion.

you are getting desperate, Lysie. your "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" stance
has never been a foil to evil in all of human history. Churches, etc ARE being vandalized----in the USA and in the world as those you support dance on dead bodies (to the strains of your flute) BLM is an evil force

What church do you belong to that you talk like this? Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Nobody is destroying churches. Who "hates religion"? Nobody who I know, all faiths included. i have had many friends in my life, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Wiccan, agnostic, atheist. I have yet to meet a person who "hates religion."

Marxists hate religion......what about that do you not understand? Black lives matter is a marxist organization......antifa hates religion too.........

The democrat party groups, antifa and black lives matter burned that church across from the White House...why would they do that? Black lives matter went into this baptist church...and started trouble...why would they do that?

Because they are marxists....

viciously

you are getting desperate, Lysie. your "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" stance
has never been a foil to evil in all of human history. Churches, etc ARE being vandalized----in the USA and in the world as those you support dance on dead bodies (to the strains of your flute) BLM is an evil force
What are you talking about? Churches are being vandalized now, as opposed to the past, when they were burned down and blown up in places like Birmingham, Alabama. Jewish temples and Muslim mosques are also being vandalized, and in the case of Jews and Christians, murders have taken place in the US. Worshippers have lost their lives. Remember the Jewish worshipers in Pittsburgh and Dylan Roof and his masacre of Christians in Charleston. Over 50 Muslim worshipers were mowed down in New Zealand. You sound as if you support dancing on dead bodies, ofh people of faith, no less.

Why would BLM be an "evil force"? BLM is a social movement that includes many people of faith, Christian and people of other faiths.

Marxists hate religion......what about that do you not understand? Black lives matter is a marxist organization......antifa hates religion too.........

The democrat party groups, antifa and black lives matter burned that church across from the White House...why would they do that? Black lives matter went into this baptist church...and started trouble...why would they do that?

Because they are marxists....

the church is St. John's Episcopal. It was not burned. It stands as always. I know where it is and can be there in less than 30 minutes. I know the place well. I worked within a block. No one burned St. John's. Is this another rumor spread on the internet? Shame on you.

viciously

What are you talking about? Churches are being vandalized now, as opposed to the past, when they were burned down and blown up in places like Birmingham, Alabama. Jewish temples and Muslim mosques are also being vandalized, and in the case of Jews and Christians, murders have taken place in the US. Worshippers have lost their lives. Remember the Jewish worshipers in Pittsburgh and Dylan Roof and his masacre of Christians in Charleston. Over 50 Muslim worshipers were mowed down in New Zealand. You sound as if you support dancing on dead bodies, ofh people of faith, no less.

Why would BLM be an "evil force"? BLM is a social movement that includes many people of faith, Christian and people of other faiths.
BLM is a black supremacists hate group cooped by marxists that have assassinated police and have looted and burned and vandalized in the name of hate way more than even the KKK in their heyday. And you abet it.
You’re at the very least a bigot and more accurately a seditionist.

viciously

BLM is a organization of fools and idiots.

viciously

So is the current republican party.

#10: Use of the term, 'denominations' only further subdivides the pathology: christian nationalism itself is un-American. Others besides marxists are aware of religion as a mental disease.

viciously

BLM is a black supremacists hate group cooped by marxists that have assassinated police and have looted and burned and vandalized in the name of hate way more than even the KKK in their heyday. And you abet it.

What a steaming pile of bullshit. BLM has every right to protest. I'm not a bigot and I am not a seditionist. I am just against violence, scum, and bigotry, and I'm tired of trump and pigpence's attempts to trash the United States. I can be against filthy scum like them. BTW: do some research and look up "marxism." You don't know what you are talking about.

BLM-Antifa are selfish opportunist-terrorists that will pay for involving Americans while they go through the COVID-19 trauma. One way they will pay is boycott. Another way is education. There are more ways.

viciously

What a steaming pile of bullshit. BLM has every right to protest. I'm not a bigot and I am not a seditionist. I am just against violence, scum, and bigotry, and I'm tired of trump and pigpence's attempts to trash the United States. I can be against filthy scum like them. BTW: do some research and look up "marxism." You don't know what you are talking about.

for someone who is "against violence"---the nightly murders committed by your BLM pals somehow is acceptable to you-----18 shot just in New York City in the past 24 hours----sometimes I hear the gunfire

viciously

So is the current republican party.
Better than the retards in the democratic party.

viciously

Then you are against the BLM, unless you are a LIAR? Trump and Pence aren't the ones trashing the United States. Boy you are one retarded fool.

viciously

Then you are against the BLM, unless you are a LIAR? Trump and Pence aren't the ones trashing the United States. Boy you are one retarded fool.

Lysie harbors a VERY LONG list of atrocities committed around the world in the past 100 years. It is a big planet and there have been conflicts and even crimes committed by indivduals in the past----CRIMES. What I do not recall in the USA is a widespread expression of EQUANIMITY by PUBLIC OFFICIALS and notable persons playing the "IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE" game. The nightly murders in New York City are greeted with
the same equanimity by NYC politicians that is expressed by Lysie. The only time anyone gets ruffled is when------a really big crime is committed----like the over painting of some racist gutter graffiti designed to mollify the mindless. ----we (hubby and me) have a very recent experience of serious crime----suppressed. There are---as Lysie says----MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES. Well--I will not describe the atrocity-----lets worry about preserving racist graffiti and making sure that people who smash windows, engage in looting, pillage and murder do not get arrested. These are the words I was told----
WE DON'T WANT THE POLICE INVOLVED

Forum List

Back