Does anyone seriously care what foreign diplomats say (or think)?

It's not like anything this guy said is a shock, or something that hasn't been said in various ways by others who have worked with Trump.

He just got outed, that's all. Where he lives or for whom he works is irrelevant.

Meh. Just another one, nothing new. It is what it is.

The recent leaks of statements made by the British Ambassador reveal much more about the diplomatic class than they do about President Trump. Does anyone really believe that Trump actually told him that he was withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal just to spite his predecessor? Didn't Trump talk about what a bad deal it was continuously throughout his campaign?

Instead, this shows how worthless these sycophants really are. At best they are merely messengers; at worst they are ignorant meddlers who abhor any deviation from the status quo.
That is one of the many side benefits of having Donald Trump as President. He is shaking up these teat suckers who have made a fortune by looking good, sounding important and doing NOTHING.

Yes, it matters what foreign diplomats think and say to theor governments, and yes I believe dOnald tRump cancelled the JPCOA simply because President Obama did it.

That's just tRump all over. Petty, spiteful, jealous, uninformed, and stupid, all rolled into one neurotic orange dyed package with a bad comb over.

View attachment 269375
trump-supporters-be-like-show-me-proof-that-trump-is-40452283 (1).png
ZqLf2ea.png
trump-supporters-be-like-he-didnt-say-that-and-if-28502214.png
thumb_did-you-know-that-1-out-of-3-trump-supporters-39308710.png

The recent leaks of statements made by the British Ambassador reveal much more about the diplomatic class than they do about President Trump. Does anyone really believe that Trump actually told him that he was withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal just to spite his predecessor? Didn't Trump talk about what a bad deal it was continuously throughout his campaign?

Instead, this shows how worthless these sycophants really are. At best they are merely messengers; at worst they are ignorant meddlers who abhor any deviation from the status quo.
That is one of the many side benefits of having Donald Trump as President. He is shaking up these teat suckers who have made a fortune by looking good, sounding important and doing NOTHING.

Just out of curiosity, what are US diplomats in other countries? Aren't they "teat suckers who have made a fortune by looking good, sounding important and doing nothing" as well? They are doing the same thing for the US in Britain that British diplomats are doing for Britain in the US.

The Brits are in trouble. The the people voted to leave the Euro union but the elites have too much money invested in it and the system is stuck. Whatever the snotty Brit diplomat thought about the Trump administration it pales in comparison to the mess in his own government. Meanwhile the #1 name for a newborn male in London is still Mohammed.
Link to that ridiculous garbage, super duper?

The Brits are in trouble. The the people voted to leave the Euro union but the elites have too much money invested in it and the system is stuck. Whatever the snotty Brit diplomat thought about the Trump administration it pales in comparison to the mess in his own government. Meanwhile the #1 name for a newborn male in London is still Mohammed.
Link to that ridiculous garbage, super duper?
They are in trouble because they have brexit supporters who believe a lot of crap and racist bigots just like our Trump supporters. These Anglo Americans are crazy, says Charles de Gaulle LOL...

It's not like anything this guy said is a shock, or something that hasn't been said in various ways by others who have worked with Trump.

He just got outed, that's all. Where he lives or for whom he works is irrelevant.

Meh. Just another one, nothing new. It is what it is.

Some people have to believe this nonsense, or they can't mentally grasp what is going on. They must paint Trump as crazy, so you ignore what the Left is doing.

It is all PROPAGANDA! Maybe Trump is loose, who knows...……...but if they really care about this country, they would be screaming about what their heroes are proposing.

It appears to most thinking individuals, that all they are doing is attempting to misdirect what everyone is paying attention to when it comes to politics!

It is a shame that supposed MODERATES won't call their own people on the carpet for what they propose, and yet are willing to lambast a President on the words of others with little, or no, evidence.

MAC is now MOVED into the REALM of Phony-E-Baloneys in my book! In other threads he calls out his peeps, but runs here to disparage Trump who has done nothing wrong.

I am sorry Mac, but you have shown your true colors, and as you fall into the abyss of your nonsense, remember who we are SUPPOSED to be; and it is nothing your people are putting forth!

Some people have to believe this nonsense, or they can't mentally grasp what is going on. They must paint Trump as crazy, so you ignore what the Left is doing. It is all PROPAGANDA! Maybe Trump is loose, who knows...……...but if they really care about this country, they would be screaming about what their heroes are proposing. It appears to most thinking individuals, that all they are doing is attempting to misdirect what everyone is paying attention to when it comes to politics! It is a shame that supposed MODERATES won't call their own people on the carpet for what they propose, and yet are willing to lambast a President on the words of others with little, or no, evidence. MAC is now MOVED into the REALM of Phony-E-Baloneys in my book! In other threads he calls out his peeps, but runs here to disparage Trump who has done nothing wrong. I am sorry Mac, but you have shown your true colors, and as you fall into the abyss of your nonsense, remember who we are SUPPOSED to be; and it is nothing your people are putting forth!
I really don't know what to say to this. You've seen him speak. You've seen him tweet the most ridiculous things. You've seen him CONSTANTLY name-calling and insulting anyone who bothers him, like a frustrated, spoiled child on the playground. You've seen him completely and unprofessionally trash people who have left the administration. You've seen him talk about his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

And somehow, magically, you just don't see a thing. You see, to use your words, "nothing wrong". And now, when a diplomat's opinions of him are leaked, it's "propaganda".

You constantly forgive him for behaviors we wouldn't allow from our children. At least most of us.

I can only guess what's going on here. It may be that he speaks and behaves in the same ways you do, that's the world you live in, and so you really don't see anything unusual at all. It may be that you have become completely enveloped in the Trumpiverse, this alternative, closed circuit information and opinion universe where reality is literally, LITERALLY dictated by talk radio on the fly, as it goes, for ratings and revenue.

Or maybe this is all just in fun, make believe, like a partisan political version of All Star Wrestling, and you're just goofing around with me.

I truly don't know. In all seriousness, I very much hope you guys are just fooling around. But I must admit, I doubt it.

Last edited:

It's only Eurotrash jibba-jabber.

Does anyone seriously care what foreign diplomats say (or think)?

Trump does. Being a fine Trump sycophant, aren't you supposed to care - or, failing that, at least to feign you care?

One of Britain's finest diplomats rendered his honest, fact-based judgment, and Trumpletons realized, vaguely in their dullness, it wasn't exactly complimentary. Now, it appears, someone brought up the idea, "Who cares?" As one, the Borg fall in line.

Does anyone seriously believe Trump understands anything about the JCPOA? Raise your right hoof! Of course, he violated the deal, and tries to destroy it, in order to spite President Obama. ABO (Anything But Obama) was his modus operandi from day one in office, and that about circumscribes the outer limits of his understanding. In that, he knows his sycophants are united with him, to the bitter end.

Remember when what was to become Trumpletons were all aghast over President Obama's "Don't do stupid shit!", and how that's not a foreign policy strategy? Yeah, now they've elevated ABO, no matter how reckless or imbecilic, to the leading U.S. foreign policy principle. And the Trumpletons couldn't be more giddy.

Some people have to believe this nonsense, or they can't mentally grasp what is going on. They must paint Trump as crazy, so you ignore what the Left is doing. It is all PROPAGANDA! Maybe Trump is loose, who knows...……...but if they really care about this country, they would be screaming about what their heroes are proposing. It appears to most thinking individuals, that all they are doing is attempting to misdirect what everyone is paying attention to when it comes to politics! It is a shame that supposed MODERATES won't call their own people on the carpet for what they propose, and yet are willing to lambast a President on the words of others with little, or no, evidence. MAC is now MOVED into the REALM of Phony-E-Baloneys in my book! In other threads he calls out his peeps, but runs here to disparage Trump who has done nothing wrong. I am sorry Mac, but you have shown your true colors, and as you fall into the abyss of your nonsense, remember who we are SUPPOSED to be; and it is nothing your people are putting forth!
I really don't know what to say to this. You've seen him speak. You've seen him tweet the most ridiculous things. You've seen him CONSTANTLY name-calling and insulting anyone who bothers him, like a frustrated, spoiled child on the playground. You've seen him completely and unprofessionally trash people who have left the administration. You've seen him talk about his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

And somehow, magically, you just don't see a thing. You see, to use your words, "nothing wrong". And now, when a diplomat's opinions of him are leaked, it's "propaganda".

You constantly forgive him for behaviors we wouldn't allow from our children. At least most of us.

I can only guess what's going on here. It may be that he speaks and behaves in the same ways you do, that's the world you live in, and so you really don't see anything unusual at all. It may be that you have become completely enveloped in the Trumpiverse, this alternative, closed circuit information and opinion universe where reality is literally, LITERALLY dictated by talk radio on the fly, as it goes, for ratings and revenue.

Or maybe this is all just in fun, make believe, like a partisan political version of All Star Wrestling, and you're just goofing around with me.

I truly don't know. In all seriousness, I very much hope you guys are just fooling around. But I must admit, I doubt it.

Again, I never said the way he acts is correct as President, as far as his demeanor. On the other hand, much of what he says is 100% true.

Here, let me give you an example of logic, and being in the financial industry, you amongst all others should get it------------------>

The Democrats...….ALL of their candidates for the job of President, want to give illegal aliens free healthcare. (yay team!) Now then, when asked what it will cost above and beyond what it would cost for American citizens, what number do they give so as we the people paying the bills can decide? Did they give a number? If they did, they would be LYING!

How do we know this?

BECAUSE, they don't know how many illegals are here, now do they. And each and every time Trump has asked for the question on the census, they say NO WAY JOSE'.

So, they are proposing a spending bill for OTHER PEOPLE besides Americans, want AMERICANS to pay for it, but have no idea how much it will cost?!?!?!?!?!?! And we are 20 or 21 TRILLION in the hole, and adding to it each and every day! And was it not YOU (maybe I am mistaken) who went along with how we must get a handle on our debt? If so, is it not bad enough to spend money on ourselves we do not have, but absolutely ludicrous to spend billions on people who are NOT our citizens!

By the way, how did you like what they did to our flag in Colorado over the weekend? Are you proud of the people you are fighting for? Oh sure, you can say; and rightfully so-------->what they did to our flag is allowed under the guise of free speech, and I suppose I have to admit, you are correct.

But, I didn't know taking OVER A GOVERNMENT BUILDING to practice that right, was legal, did you?!?!?!?!

Again...…...you no lika da laws...…...then tell your heroes to CHANGE them! And if they can't, tough luck!

Again, I never said the way he acts is correct as President, as far as his demeanor. On the other hand, much of what he says is 100% true.

Here, let me give you an example of logic, and being in the financial industry, you amongst all others should get it------------------>

The Democrats...….ALL of their candidates for the job of President, want to give illegal aliens free healthcare. (yay team!) Now then, when asked what it will cost above and beyond what it would cost for American citizens, what number do they give so as we the people paying the bills can decide? Did they give a number? If they did, they would be LYING!

How do we know this?

BECAUSE, they don't know how many illegals are here, now do they. And each and every time Trump has asked for the question on the census, they say NO WAY JOSE'.

So, they are proposing a spending bill for OTHER PEOPLE besides Americans, want AMERICANS to pay for it, but have no idea how much it will cost?!?!?!?!?!?! And we are 20 or 21 TRILLION in the hole, and adding to it each and every day! And was it not YOU (maybe I am mistaken) who went along with how we must get a handle on our debt? If so, is it not bad enough to spend money on ourselves we do not have, but absolutely ludicrous to spend billions on people who are NOT our citizens!

By the way, how did you like what they did to our flag in Colorado over the weekend? Are you proud of the people you are fighting for? Oh sure, you can say; and rightfully so-------->what they did to our flag is allowed under the guise of free speech, and I suppose I have to admit, you are correct.

But, I didn't know taking OVER A GOVERNMENT BUILDING to practice that right, was legal, did you?!?!?!?!

Again...…...you no lika da laws...…...then tell your heroes to CHANGE them! And if they can't, tough luck!
Very much against what happened in Colorado.

And then Trump comes out with his latest stupid tweet that fires people like this up even more. Smart.

And the rest of my post stands.

How do we know this?

Very much against what happened in Colorado.

And then Trump comes out with his latest stupid tweet that fires people like this up even more. Smart.

And the rest of my post stands.

Well then, maybe instead of you talking for the FEARLESS LEADERS, they should speak for themselves and condemn this.

And as far as firing those people up----------->if you have to be afraid in your own country of stuff like this, there is something seriously wrong. Forget the Chinese and Russians, we better start fearing people who fly the Mexican flag, because after all...….we dare NOT fire them up in our country.

WHAT A JOKE!

First of all “ambassador” is the most generous title on the planet. They aren’t experts at anything least of all foreign relations. They are high dollar donors and friends of politicians who are basically rewarded with a two year all expense paid vacation to hobnob with other political donors also on vacation. You could get the same quality of person randomly picking people from a ride line at Disney.

So no. Their opinions don’t mean shit.

First of all “ambassador” is the most generous title on the planet. They aren’t experts at anything least of all foreign relations. They are high dollar donors and friends of politicians who are basically rewarded with a two year all expense paid vacation to hobnob with other political donors also on vacation. You could get the same quality of person randomly picking people from a ride line at Disney.

Since you don't know shit, you shit all over the place in complete ignorance:

Sir Nigel Kim Darroch

Darroch joined the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in 1976.[3] He was appointed to the Diplomatic Service in 1980[6] to serve as a First Secretary in Tokyo from 1980 to 1984.[3] He served in a number of posts, including as desk officer for the Channel Tunnel project and co-secretary of the UK-French Channel Tunnel Treaty Group, as private secretary to David Mellor and then The Lord Glenarthur as the FCO's Minister of State from 1987 to 1989, and as Counsellor for External Affairs at the British Permanent Representative to the European Union for a year before being promoted to Director as head of the FCO's press office in 1998.[3]

In 2000, Darroch moved back to policy work as Director of EU Comd,[...] and in 2003 promoted further to be Director-General, Europe. In 2004, he transferred to 10 Downing Street, as Head of the Cabinet Office European Secretariat, where he served as the Prime Minister's principal advisor on European affairs. After three years, Darroch was appointed to replace Sir John Grant in Brussels, as British Permanent Representative to the European Union in 2007 for a four-year term.[3]

On 24 June 2011, it was announced that Darroch would replace Sir Peter Ricketts as National Security Advisor in January 2012, with Sir Jon Cunliffe selected as Darroch's replacement as Permanent Representative to the European Union.[3][7]

Ambassador to the United States

On 7 July 2015, the Foreign Office announced that Darroch would be replaced by Sir Mark Lyall Grant in September 2015, with Darroch moving to a different diplomatic post.[8] On 20 August 2015, the Foreign Office announced that his new role would be as the Ambassador to the United States, replacing Sir Peter Westmacott from January 2016.[9]​

Yeah, "a two year all expense paid vacation to hobnob with other political donors also on vacation." What a moron.

Since you don't know shit, you shit all over the place in complete ignorance:

Sir Nigel Kim Darroch

Darroch joined the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in 1976.[3] He was appointed to the Diplomatic Service in 1980[6] to serve as a First Secretary in Tokyo from 1980 to 1984.[3] He served in a number of posts, including as desk officer for the Channel Tunnel project and co-secretary of the UK-French Channel Tunnel Treaty Group, as private secretary to David Mellor and then The Lord Glenarthur as the FCO's Minister of State from 1987 to 1989, and as Counsellor for External Affairs at the British Permanent Representative to the European Union for a year before being promoted to Director as head of the FCO's press office in 1998.[3]

In 2000, Darroch moved back to policy work as Director of EU Comd,[...] and in 2003 promoted further to be Director-General, Europe. In 2004, he transferred to 10 Downing Street, as Head of the Cabinet Office European Secretariat, where he served as the Prime Minister's principal advisor on European affairs. After three years, Darroch was appointed to replace Sir John Grant in Brussels, as British Permanent Representative to the European Union in 2007 for a four-year term.[3]

On 24 June 2011, it was announced that Darroch would replace Sir Peter Ricketts as National Security Advisor in January 2012, with Sir Jon Cunliffe selected as Darroch's replacement as Permanent Representative to the European Union.[3][7]

Ambassador to the United States

On 7 July 2015, the Foreign Office announced that Darroch would be replaced by Sir Mark Lyall Grant in September 2015, with Darroch moving to a different diplomatic post.[8] On 20 August 2015, the Foreign Office announced that his new role would be as the Ambassador to the United States, replacing Sir Peter Westmacott from January 2016.[9]​

Yeah, "a two year all expense paid vacation to hobnob with other political donors also on vacation." What a moron.
The guy is 65. His entire work history since he was 22 is a paper shuffler. No real work experience. No actual accomplishments. Just a job he got by birth. This is how you people end up with queens with no chin.

Forum List

Back