Does anyone seriously care what foreign diplomats say (or think)?

The recent leaks of statements made by the British Ambassador reveal much more about the diplomatic class than they do about President Trump. Does anyone really believe that Trump actually told him that he was withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal just to spite his predecessor? Didn't Trump talk about what a bad deal it was continuously throughout his campaign?

Instead, this shows how worthless these sycophants really are. At best they are merely messengers; at worst they are ignorant meddlers who abhor any deviation from the status quo.
That is one of the many side benefits of having Donald Trump as President. He is shaking up these teat suckers who have made a fortune by looking good, sounding important and doing NOTHING.

Just out of curiosity, what are US diplomats in other countries? Aren't they "teat suckers who have made a fortune by looking good, sounding important and doing nothing" as well? They are doing the same thing for the US in Britain that British diplomats are doing for Britain in the US.

Your point is?

Some people have to believe this nonsense, or they can't mentally grasp what is going on. They must paint Trump as crazy, so you ignore what the Left is doing. It is all PROPAGANDA! Maybe Trump is loose, who knows...……...but if they really care about this country, they would be screaming about what their heroes are proposing. It appears to most thinking individuals, that all they are doing is attempting to misdirect what everyone is paying attention to when it comes to politics! It is a shame that supposed MODERATES won't call their own people on the carpet for what they propose, and yet are willing to lambast a President on the words of others with little, or no, evidence. MAC is now MOVED into the REALM of Phony-E-Baloneys in my book! In other threads he calls out his peeps, but runs here to disparage Trump who has done nothing wrong. I am sorry Mac, but you have shown your true colors, and as you fall into the abyss of your nonsense, remember who we are SUPPOSED to be; and it is nothing your people are putting forth!
I really don't know what to say to this. You've seen him speak. You've seen him tweet the most ridiculous things. You've seen him CONSTANTLY name-calling and insulting anyone who bothers him, like a frustrated, spoiled child on the playground. You've seen him completely and unprofessionally trash people who have left the administration. You've seen him talk about his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

And somehow, magically, you just don't see a thing. You see, to use your words, "nothing wrong". And now, when a diplomat's opinions of him are leaked, it's "propaganda".

You constantly forgive him for behaviors we wouldn't allow from our children. At least most of us.

I can only guess what's going on here. It may be that he speaks and behaves in the same ways you do, that's the world you live in, and so you really don't see anything unusual at all. It may be that you have become completely enveloped in the Trumpiverse, this alternative, closed circuit information and opinion universe where reality is literally, LITERALLY dictated by talk radio on the fly, as it goes, for ratings and revenue.

Or maybe this is all just in fun, make believe, like a partisan political version of All Star Wrestling, and you're just goofing around with me.

I truly don't know. In all seriousness, I very much hope you guys are just fooling around. But I must admit, I doubt it.

Why do you lie? Is it required for you to post so many lies to maintain your liberal ID card?

The recent leaks of statements made by the British Ambassador reveal much more about the diplomatic class than they do about President Trump. Does anyone really believe that Trump actually told him that he was withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal just to spite his predecessor? Didn't Trump talk about what a bad deal it was continuously throughout his campaign?

Instead, this shows how worthless these sycophants really are. At best they are merely messengers; at worst they are ignorant meddlers who abhor any deviation from the status quo.

What's leftists are fucked in head for 1K Alex?

All they do is lie............ILMAO Trump said that. Even if he did that's called kidding. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised he actually said it.

Trump isn't stupid, progs are. The left only knows how to mislead, and they take their devotion hook, line and sinker every time, and all the time.

Some people have to believe this nonsense, or they can't mentally grasp what is going on. They must paint Trump as crazy, so you ignore what the Left is doing. It is all PROPAGANDA! Maybe Trump is loose, who knows...……...but if they really care about this country, they would be screaming about what their heroes are proposing. It appears to most thinking individuals, that all they are doing is attempting to misdirect what everyone is paying attention to when it comes to politics! It is a shame that supposed MODERATES won't call their own people on the carpet for what they propose, and yet are willing to lambast a President on the words of others with little, or no, evidence. MAC is now MOVED into the REALM of Phony-E-Baloneys in my book! In other threads he calls out his peeps, but runs here to disparage Trump who has done nothing wrong. I am sorry Mac, but you have shown your true colors, and as you fall into the abyss of your nonsense, remember who we are SUPPOSED to be; and it is nothing your people are putting forth!
I really don't know what to say to this. You've seen him speak. You've seen him tweet the most ridiculous things. You've seen him CONSTANTLY name-calling and insulting anyone who bothers him, like a frustrated, spoiled child on the playground. You've seen him completely and unprofessionally trash people who have left the administration. You've seen him talk about his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

And somehow, magically, you just don't see a thing. You see, to use your words, "nothing wrong". And now, when a diplomat's opinions of him are leaked, it's "propaganda".

You constantly forgive him for behaviors we wouldn't allow from our children. At least most of us.

I can only guess what's going on here. It may be that he speaks and behaves in the same ways you do, that's the world you live in, and so you really don't see anything unusual at all. It may be that you have become completely enveloped in the Trumpiverse, this alternative, closed circuit information and opinion universe where reality is literally, LITERALLY dictated by talk radio on the fly, as it goes, for ratings and revenue.

Or maybe this is all just in fun, make believe, like a partisan political version of All Star Wrestling, and you're just goofing around with me.

I truly don't know. In all seriousness, I very much hope you guys are just fooling around. But I must admit, I doubt it.

Why do you lie? Is it required for you to post so many lies to maintain your liberal ID card?
What is the lie, exactly?

Precisely what did I say that I know is not true?

Go ahead and lay it out for me.

Here's a diplomat with something to say. Ex Marine too. I wish we had more politicians like this. Anyway, give the short clip a chance to hear his opinions of what an ambassador should be like.

Here's a diplomat with something to say. Ex Marine too. I wish we had more politicians like this. Anyway, give the short clip a chance to hear his opinions of what an ambassador should be like.

He is not an ex-diplomat. He is an ex-political appointee.

they are but puppets! trump is the only one who isn't. the puppet masters therefore hate trump cause they can't pull his strings.

The Brits are in trouble. The the people voted to leave the Euro union but the elites have too much money invested in it and the system is stuck. Whatever the snotty Brit diplomat thought about the Trump administration it pales in comparison to the mess in his own government. Meanwhile the #1 name for a newborn male in London is still Mohammed.

The people did NOT want to leave the EU. The Brexit forces lied to them relentlessly about what would happen if they did, because, just like the Republican Party in the USA, had they told them the truth of what they were voting for, no one would have ever voted for them.

When the British people woke up to how thoroughly they had fucked themselves in believing these assholes, they've been trying to get out of this decision ever since. It was the Conservative Party - the "elites" who saw their powering waning, who wanted out. It's the Labour Party - the people's party, who are resistsing.

bad deal? what was wrong with it?

The deal trump is trying to do now isnt any different.

Forum List

Back