Does Anyone Remember How The Left Tried To Get Rush Fired For Calling A Woman A Hooker?

You don't post links to your claims, other than anti abortion activists charts that could have been made up by some 400 pound fat guy sitting on his bed. I have given you plenty of verifiable credible links to source, and you still ignore them.. It's clear you're a single issue voter.

Um, no, i'm totally indifferent to this issue... because it's not that important to me.

You vote your religious beliefs, and you probably shouldn't be voting at all. Our forefathers came to this country to escape religious persecution, and you're not going to have your way by reinstalling it. The U.S. Supreme court has made certain of that.

Again, I'm an atheist.. But if you belong to a cult started by a two-bit con man who wanted to fuck 14 year old girls, you probably shouldn't be trusted with the nukes because you can't be trusted with the big decisions

Scroll back to post # 179 on this thread and you can see how serious Republicans really are at stopping abortion by installing Neil Gorsuch as the recent SCOTUS.

Yes, they are very serious... I think you just blather out your talking points without having a discussion.. So let's try it again.

There are about 6% of the electorate that votes on abortion, equally split between the pro and anti- abortion factions. It's not a loser issue for the either side, because usually, they fit in nicely with the other agendas of the core voters. Middle of the road voters simply don't care about this issue that much.

To add insult to injury you elected Donald Trump who was never pro-life, and judging by his past statements on the Howard Stern programs and in magazines of extramarital affairs and lifelong history of screwing prostitutes, has probably paid for a few abortions himself.

Again, I wonder if you are some kind of stupid. I don't think Evangelicals have any illusions about what Trump is. But as long as they get their anti-abortion justices, they don't care. As long as Paul Ryan gets his tax cuts, he doesn't care what Trump is.

Your credibility as Christians has been greatly damaged. You have lost the high moral ground by electing Trump. I think you're only bible thumpers when it comes to Roe v Wade. 83% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for this morally corrupt Ass Clown, Donald Trump. So I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore.

And no this is not good for the Republican party.

I think Trump is bad for the GOP for other reasons, mostly that he's alienated minorities for generations. But the kind of nut who thinks of her Abortion as a validating moment in her life rather than the dumbest thing she ever did was never, ever going to vote for a Republican to start with.

Here's the problem. If the GOP gives up on the issues that the Evangelicals care about like "God Gays and Guns", what do they have left?

That the rich aren't getting enough tax cuts?

Nobody won on the "No Dressage Horsie Left Behind" platform, and the main reason why your Weird Mormon Robot lost was because when you spend millions on dancing horses and car elevators, you've really lost touch with folks who worry about how they are going to send their kid they didn't abort to college.

Trump did better than Romney because- and wait for it - because he spoke to the concerns of White Working Class folks who see their nice middle class lifestyle slipping away.

Romney looks like the guy who lays you off.

No one likes abortion as a means of contraception. I really don't believe that women are happy about paying out $1200 to $1700 dollars to get one, when there are much cheaper means of preventing pregnancies. So I don't buy your theory that it is continually being used as a contraceptive method.

You can buy what you want. Most abortions are performed on healthy women who had consensual sex with a man and the fetus is healthy. They just didn't want to have a baby.

For instance, when I was in the service, there was this gal who was dating one of my fellow NCO's. Asian American gal, college educated, very strict family... and she decided to stop taking her birth control because he wasn't making good on his promise to marry her. He dumped her after that, and into the sink went that fetus. Then she got back together with him a year later and the same thing happened.

Her reason? She didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

No taxpayer dollars go to pay for abortions either. Out of all the women you claim that have abortions each year, you have yet to find one that will state that taxpayers paid for hers.

Wrong again. For instance, Cook County Hospital performs abortions on the taxpayer's dime. Federal funds don't pay for abortions, but local taxes often do.

So let's get back to basics. There are legitimate reasons for abortions.

Yes, there are.. but the majority are contraceptive abortions.

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman that she needs to die to give birth, when she may already have two kids at home she needs to raise, along with a husband that would object?

Most abortions aren't performed due to a health risk to the mother.

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl that has been repeatedly raped by a relative that she needs to risk her life to give birth to a baby?

Again, less than 0.1 of abortions are performed for rape and incest.

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman that has been brutally attacked and is only trying to get her life back together that she will be forced to give birth? Whom also may have a husband and other family members that would object to that.

Again, see above. Here's the philosophical question. Do we execute children for the crimes of their parents? Of course we don't. But if you start out with the premise that a fetus is a person (not what I believe, but a lot of Christians do), that is pretty much what an abortion is.

4. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents (like Mike Pence did) that regardless of the health or deformities of a fetus they will not abort it?

So why not euthanize kids with birth defects, under that logic?

You put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals in 2016 that don't get any of those concepts. They were Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindhal, Rick Perry, & Rand Paul.

I didn't put up any of them. I voted for Kasich in the primary. The thing was, Trump said the same kinds of things, and guess what... HE WON. Well, kind of.

Until you realise that women are much more than baby factories, you're not going to make much headway with them.

Um, Trump won white women..

Clinton Couldn’t Win Over White Women

This is not a loser issue for the GOP.

You don't post links to your claims, other than anti abortion activists charts that could have been made up by some 400 pound fat guy sitting on his bed. I have given you plenty of verifiable credible links to source, and you still ignore them.. It's clear you're a single issue voter. You vote your religious beliefs, and you probably shouldn't be voting at all. Our forefathers came to this country to escape religious persecution, and you're not going to have your way by reinstalling it. The U.S. Supreme court has made certain of that.

Scroll back to post # 179 on this thread and you can see how serious Republicans really are at stopping abortion by installing Neil Gorsuch as the recent SCOTUS.

To add insult to injury you elected Donald Trump who was never pro-life, and judging by his past statements on the Howard Stern programs and in magazines of extramarital affairs and lifelong history of screwing prostitutes, has probably paid for a few abortions himself.
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

168677_600.jpg

Matt%2BWuerker%2BTrump%2BReligious%2BRight.jpg

Your credibility as Christians has been greatly damaged. You have lost the high moral ground by electing Trump. I think you're only bible thumpers when it comes to Roe v Wade. 83% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for this morally corrupt Ass Clown, Donald Trump. So I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Neither is this:
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Who are you to say as to whether or not the voters might want something RE-INSTALLED in this country or not, and worse that you or your co-horts might be in some sort of position to say NO to them even if something good ??

If the majority want something lost RE-INSTALLED in this country (MAGA), and it was something good, then you and your co-horts can whine all you want, but you won't stop it.

All these so called rogue activist judges are under review big time now, and hopefully all of them will be replaced before all is said and done.

The arrogance you project in your statements, and in your presumptions regarding the future of this country is simply amazing. Your blinders are creating tunel vision, where soon you won't be able to see the forest for the thickets and thorns you've created all around you.

No one likes abortion as a means of contraception. I really don't believe that women are happy about paying out $1200 to $1700 dollars to get one, when there are much cheaper means of preventing pregnancies. So I don't buy your theory that it is continually being used as a contraceptive method.

You can buy what you want. Most abortions are performed on healthy women who had consensual sex with a man and the fetus is healthy. They just didn't want to have a baby.

For instance, when I was in the service, there was this gal who was dating one of my fellow NCO's. Asian American gal, college educated, very strict family... and she decided to stop taking her birth control because he wasn't making good on his promise to marry her. He dumped her after that, and into the sink went that fetus. Then she got back together with him a year later and the same thing happened.

Her reason? She didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

No taxpayer dollars go to pay for abortions either. Out of all the women you claim that have abortions each year, you have yet to find one that will state that taxpayers paid for hers.

Wrong again. For instance, Cook County Hospital performs abortions on the taxpayer's dime. Federal funds don't pay for abortions, but local taxes often do.

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman that she needs to die to give birth, when she may already have two kids at home she needs to raise, along with a husband that would object?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl that has been repeatedly raped by a relative that she needs to risk her life to give birth to a baby?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman that has been brutally attacked and is only trying to get her life back together that she will be forced to give birth? Whom also may have a husband and other family members that would object to that.

Again, see above. Here's the philosophical question. Do we execute children for the crimes of their parents? Of course we don't. But if you start out with the premise that a fetus is a person (not what I believe, but a lot of Christians do), that is pretty much what an abortion is.

4. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents (like Mike Pence did) that regardless of the health or deformities of a fetus they will not abort it?

You put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals in 2016 that don't get any of those concepts. They were Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindhal, Rick Perry, & Rand Paul.

I didn't put up any of them. I voted for Kasich in the primary. The thing was, Trump said the same kinds of things, and guess what... HE WON. Well, kind of.

Until you realise that women are much more than baby factories, you're not going to make much headway with them.

You don't post links to your claims, other than anti abortion activists charts that could have been made up by some 400 pound fat guy sitting on his bed. I have given you plenty of verifiable credible links to source, and you still ignore them.. It's clear you're a single issue voter. You vote your religious beliefs, and you probably shouldn't be voting at all. Our forefathers came to this country to escape religious persecution, and you're not going to have your way by reinstalling it. The U.S. Supreme court has made certain of that.

Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

168677_600.jpg

Neither is this:

Who are you to say as to whether or not the voters might want something RE-INSTALLED in this country or not, and worse that you or your co-horts might be in some sort of position to say NO to them even if something good ??

If the majority want something lost RE-INSTALLED in this country (MAGA), and it was something good, then you and your co-horts can whine all you want, but you won't stop it.

All these so called rogue activist judges are under review big time now, and hopefully all of them will be replaced before all is said and done.

The arrogance you project in your statements, and in your presumptions regarding the future of this country is simply amazing. Your blinders are creating tunel vision, where soon you won't be able to see the forest for the thickets and thorns you've created all around you.

The U.S. Supreme Court won't be on your ballot:auiqs.jpg: So if I were you I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for it.

168677_600.jpg

Neither is this:

The U.S. Supreme Court won't be on your ballot:auiqs.jpg: So if I were you I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for it.

We won't have to hold our breath long, because there is (what) maybe a few with foots on the banana peel as we speak ?? Father time waits for no one.

Forum List

Back