Mr Trump Showing Obama how Diplomacy is Done

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
And its not on bended knee doing a world wide Apology Tour like Obama did. Barry Obama made us a doormat for the world. Mr trump is dusting that mat off and in some cases. pulling it out from under their feet

-Geaux
--------

Trump says June 12 summit with North Korea's Kim is back on

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, after meeting with a senior envoy from Pyongyang, said a planned summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un was back on for June 12 in Singapore.

North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol talks with U.S. President Donald Trump as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo looks on after a meeting at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 1, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis
“I think it’s probably going to be a very successful, ultimately a successful process,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn.

N Korea finally gets the meeting with the US they have been wanting for decades, and we get nothing. Great negotiating there.

There are many kinds of "diplomacy".

There is Fawning Limp-Wristed Diplomacy, which is what we had with Obumble.

There is Neanderthal Sledgehammer Diplomacy, which is what we have with the Imperial Cheeto.

And then there is the kind that actually works.

And its not on bended knee doing a world wide Apology Tour like Obama did. Barry Obama made us a doormat for the world. Mr trump is dusting that mat off and in some cases. pulling it out from under their feet

-Geaux
--------

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, after meeting with a senior envoy from Pyongyang, said a planned summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un was back on for June 12 in Singapore.

North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol talks with U.S. President Donald Trump as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo looks on after a meeting at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 1, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis
“I think it’s probably going to be a very successful, ultimately a successful process,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn.

POTUS says a lot of things. And then doesn't. And then he does. And then check twitter. What did he say? Or not say? Nothing the small hand shaker says or twits can be counted on. MAGA my ass. He is thoroughly entrenched as a POTUS and is doing all he can to subvert this country.

-Geaux
--------

POTUS says a lot of things. And then doesn't. And then he does. And then check twitter. What did he say? Or not say? Nothing the small hand shaker says or twits can be counted on. MAGA my ass. He is thoroughly entrenched as a POTUS and is doing all he can to subvert this country.

Gee, I see the opposite. A booming economy. Undoing many if not most of Obama's ill advised EO's. It's refreshing to see how far our country has ascended since the dark Obama years

-Geaux

-Geaux
--------

When did Obama go on this apology tour? When did Obama make the US a doormat?

Maybe you need to watch more sources of news than Fox.

Because Trump is going to make it where we have no friends.

-Geaux
--------

Gee, I see the opposite. A booming economy. Undoing many if not most of Obama's ill advised EO's. It's refreshing to see how far our country has ascended since the dark Obama years

-Geaux

You apparetly did not live in America during Obama.

-Geaux
--------

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

-Geaux
--------

-Geaux

You're right. It wasn't an America I ever recognized

-Geaux

When there is finally an end to the Korean war, they left is going to roar into full on crazy.

-Geaux
--------

A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

The Heritage Foundation? Do you only read conservative bullshit?

-Geaux
--------

What, exactly, is good about what Trump is doing?

Let’s see Fat Donnie match The Great Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran

-Geaux
--------

-Geaux

You're right. It wasn't an America I ever recognized

-Geaux

Apparently you did a Rip Van Winkle.

Let’s see Fat Donnie match The Great Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran

He can't and we'll be left out there alone just like we are about be due to his dumb ass tariffs.

Forum List

Back