Does anyone honestly believe?

Yes the Liberals here actually believe that Obama can spend us to prosperity. Jillian and others have actually SAID so.

When questioned on why it was bad for Bush to double the deficit in 8 years but ok to triple it in 4 the response universally was that Obama was spending the money in the States so that was good not bad.

you are messing up words rgs,,,president bush Doubled THE NATIONAL DEBT not the deficit....we had no deficit when clinton left office, we carried a surplus....

so pres bush took the $5.6 trillion of our country's accumulated national debt and doubled it to $11 trillion when he left office.

saying that obama will tripple what bush did in 8 years, in 4 years means that our national debt will be $33 trillion in 2012 and THAT my dear, is simply NOT TRUE.....not even close to be true.....and also absolutely IMPOSSIBLE....

the last year of bush's fiscal term, he ended with a $1.5 trillion deficit and obama is on track to reduce this deficit from $1.5 trillion to about 750 billion in deficit by 2012's budget....according to all the charts i have seen from Right wingers on this....that means he's reducing the deficit of the bush administration by 50% in 4 years, NOT tripling it!

care

Simply lying does not change the facts, Bush doubled the debt and it took 8 years, Obama will do the same amount of deficit spending in 4 years, But hey thanks for proving the point.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is EXACTLY how I run my family finances. At the end of the year if we're in debt, I tell my my wife that we MUST spend our way out of it to prevent a catastrophe........

I don't know about anyone else, but this is EXACTLY how I run my family finances. At the end of the year if we're in debt, I tell my my wife that we MUST spend our way out of it to prevent a catastrophe........

We need to listen to our elected officials on this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFEcyUNBjg]YouTube - Biden: We Have To Spend Money To Keep From Going Bankrupt[/ame]

Yes the Liberals here actually believe that Obama can spend us to prosperity. Jillian and others have actually SAID so.

When questioned on why it was bad for Bush to double the deficit in 8 years but ok to triple it in 4 the response universally was that Obama was spending the money in the States so that was good not bad.

you are messing up words rgs,,,president bush Doubled THE NATIONAL DEBT not the deficit....we had no deficit when clinton left office, we carried a surplus....

so pres bush took the $5.6 trillion of our country's accumulated national debt and doubled it to $11 trillion when he left office.

saying that obama will tripple what bush did in 8 years, in 4 years means that our national debt will be $33 trillion in 2012 and THAT my dear, is simply NOT TRUE.....not even close to be true.....and also absolutely IMPOSSIBLE....

the last year of bush's fiscal term, he ended with a $1.5 trillion deficit and obama is on track to reduce this deficit from $1.5 trillion to about 750 billion in deficit by 2012's budget....according to all the charts i have seen from Right wingers on this....that means he's reducing the deficit of the bush administration by 50% in 4 years, NOT tripling it!

care

Simply lying does not change the facts, Bush doubled the debt and it took 8 years, Obama will do the same amount of deficit spending in 4 years, But hey thanks for proving the point.

precisely what is the LIE? you said i was lying, please point out what i have lied about rgs, or apologize for lying yourself!

bush left us with a fiscal 2009 budget deficit of $1.5 trillion, fiscal 2013, which is obama's last budget of his 4 year term and it will NOT be a $4.5 yearly deficit, which is triple of bush's last budget deficit.....so once again, rgs, you are wrong....

and please don't think i haven't noticed you NOW trying to change your statement on this in your last post

Forum List

Back