Does anyone find these statues offensive?

They are offensive, the one in Seattle is looked on as a joke, it came from Russia. There are very few people who take these statues seriously. If they were taken down, very few, if any would care.
What is scary is the number of citizens believe in the principles of the south in the civil war and are protesting the statues being taken down.
The good thing is the fight for the south civil war statues are bringing the rats out of their holes for all to see.
The white supremacists are being seen for what they are. They will be chased back into their holes by the vast majority of Americans not tolerating them and their ideas.

Just because you want to retain a part of American history, doesn't mean that your a "white supremacist". If we don't remember the past, we will repeat it over again. Would you also advocate that Jewish Holocaust museums be taken down?

The left's insatiable hunger for destroying remnants of America's past, is no better than ISIS destroying historical artifacts in the Middle East.
Holocaust museums do not glorify the Holocaust. The statues south civil war heroes glorify them and the cause. We do not want to glorify a group who wanted to tear the union apart in the name of slavery.
Why should any American have cared if some states wanted to leave? The Constitution certainly didn't preclude it. The constitution also didn't outlaw slavery. So both your excuses have no basis in our founding document.
All in the US...

Joseph Stalin in Bedford, Virginia...

2752c03c-d685-416c-a911-79f2bfb49911

Vladimir Lenin in Atlantic City, NJ, New York City, and Seattle, Washington...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Lenin-Seattle-877x641.jpg

You alt-righer and net-flakes are such cry babys.

None of those statues represent Americans who committed treason.

Russians want to celebrate their history and heritage and those communities are fine with it.

The communities removing civil war traitors have decided what they want -- get over it and stay the f___ out of their business.

Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
so why don't you and your state leave the union.
I'm only one person, moron. I wish it would leave the union.
Well now, why don't you just trot your scuzzy fat ass out to Somalia. Or anywhere but these United States. We don't like you either.

Just because you want to retain a part of American history, doesn't mean that your a "white supremacist". If we don't remember the past, we will repeat it over again. Would you also advocate that Jewish Holocaust museums be taken down?

The left's insatiable hunger for destroying remnants of America's past, is no better than ISIS destroying historical artifacts in the Middle East.
Holocaust museums do not glorify the Holocaust. The statues south civil war heroes glorify them and the cause. We do not want to glorify a group who wanted to tear the union apart in the name of slavery.
Why should any American have cared if some states wanted to leave? The Constitution certainly didn't preclude it. The constitution also didn't outlaw slavery. So both your excuses have no basis in our founding document.
All in the US...

Joseph Stalin in Bedford, Virginia...

2752c03c-d685-416c-a911-79f2bfb49911

Vladimir Lenin in Atlantic City, NJ, New York City, and Seattle, Washington...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Lenin-Seattle-877x641.jpg

You alt-righer and net-flakes are such cry babys.

None of those statues represent Americans who committed treason.

Russians want to celebrate their history and heritage and those communities are fine with it.

The communities removing civil war traitors have decided what they want -- get over it and stay the f___ out of their business.

Get over it.

so why don't you and your state leave the union.
I'm only one person, moron. I wish it would leave the union.
Well now, why don't you just trot your scuzzy fat ass out to Somalia. Or anywhere but these United States. We don't like you either.
Who is "we?" You display the herd mentality in all its fetid glory

And Lincoln? An absolute racist to American Indians everywhere
Lincoln helped many more people than he hurt unlike white supremacists who only hurt people.
You do not understand that, you disgusting piece of shit?

Bullshit. Lincoln killed 850,000 people and laid waste to the entire South. Every country in the world abolished slavery without fighting a Civil War except the USA. Why is that?
Because you stupid crackers started a war. And you lost that war.
Lincoln started the war, asshole.

Lenin and Stalin are heroes of the Working People.
Even the 50 million they murdered?

American propaganda lies.

Actual, real records from the archives of the former soviet union.

Interpreted by American CIA liars.

Nope. Interpreted by American historians and journalists.

It is the same thing.

I'm offended by everything. This needs to go next. Since the Republicans freed the slaves, this is the only POUS who ordered innocent people held in captivity, and he stole their assets. Apparently he may have been anti-semetic as well.

FDR-MEMORIAL-1000PX-1.jpg

Even the 50 million they murdered?

American propaganda lies.

Actual, real records from the archives of the former soviet union.

Interpreted by American CIA liars.

Nope. Interpreted by American historians and journalists.

It is the same thing.
You're a hoot. Ya know that?

Forum List

Back