Does anyone find these statues offensive?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
All in the US...

Joseph Stalin in Bedford, Virginia...

2752c03c-d685-416c-a911-79f2bfb49911

Vladimir Lenin in Atlantic City, NJ, New York City, and Seattle, Washington...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Lenin-Seattle-877x641.jpg

Last edited:
I think they should all be destroyed, and replaced with statues of Civil War heroes.

Lenin and Stalin are heroes of the Working People.

If you find a working person in Seattle, please let me know.

I'm sure there are many who cry out for a true leader of the people in Seattle. I sincerely hope that one day your people will know the love of the Great Leader President Kim Il-sung.

I predict that some day soon, the North Korean people will be trying to pick up all the bits and pieces of the Great Leader President Kim Il-sung.

Call me Nostrafuckingdamus.

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

They are offensive, the one in Seattle is looked on as a joke, it came from Russia. There are very few people who take these statues seriously. If they were taken down, very few, if any would care.
What is scary is the number of citizens believe in the principles of the south in the civil war and are protesting the statues being taken down.
The good thing is the fight for the south civil war statues are bringing the rats out of their holes for all to see.
The white supremacists are being seen for what they are. They will be chased back into their holes by the vast majority of Americans not tolerating them and their ideas.

There is no piece of sculpted marble on this planet that controls my mind/emotions one way or another. It is a fact that what Confederate-statue-destroying liberals have in common with both Nazis and Muslims is that ALL 3 have this cute little trend of destroying historical artifacts of their "enemies." That is an historical FACT, not my opinion.

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

You alt-righer and net-flakes are such cry babys.

None of those statues represent Americans who committed treason.

Russians want to celebrate their history and heritage and those communities are fine with it.

The communities removing civil war traitors have decided what they want -- get over it and stay the f___ out of their business.

Get over it.

$1000 bucks say 90% of snow flakes wouldn't know who those statues were of in the OP

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

They are offensive, the one in Seattle is looked on as a joke, it came from Russia. There are very few people who take these statues seriously. If they were taken down, very few, if any would care.
What is scary is the number of citizens believe in the principles of the south in the civil war and are protesting the statues being taken down.
The good thing is the fight for the south civil war statues are bringing the rats out of their holes for all to see.
The white supremacists are being seen for what they are. They will be chased back into their holes by the vast majority of Americans not tolerating them and their ideas.

Just because you want to retain a part of American history, doesn't mean that your a "white supremacist". If we don't remember the past, we will repeat it over again. Would you also advocate that Jewish Holocaust museums be taken down?

The left's insatiable hunger for destroying remnants of America's past, is no better than ISIS destroying historical artifacts in the Middle East.

I don't find any statue offensive. Not even if it's Muhammad sucking off Jesus in a public park, or vice versa. It's a fucking statue.

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Russians want to celebrate their history and heritage and those communities are fine with it.

The communities removing civil war traitors have decided what they want -- get over it and stay the f___ out of their business.

Get over it.

Since you are a muslim psychopath, you have below-Kelvin-absolute-zero credibility to us "infidels." With your Sharia poison you are NOT American and NEVER WILL BE American because every single microscopic detail of your religious hate-bloodbath is ANTITHETICAL to every value Americans hold near & dear. OF COURSE you muslim cousin-inbreds get off on destroying other people's historical artifacts. Hell, it's probably the only way you can get it up.

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Get over it.

Yea we know you wouldn't have known Stalin killed 1,000s of Americans ...

The Forgotten American Emigrants to the USSR
Tim Tzouliadis' new book The Forsaken remembers the thousands of people who exchanged poverty for tyranny

The Forgotten American Emigrants to the USSR

The Forsaken, the new book by 40-year-old British documentary-maker Tim Tzouliadis, tells the story of thousands of Americans who fled the Great Depression for the false promise of prosperity in Stalin's Russia. Through official records, memoirs, newspaper reports and interviews, Tzouliadis reconstructs the lives of these ill-fated men, women and children, exposing the complacency of American diplomats and journalists in the face of terrible abuses by the Soviet regime

I don't find any statue offensive. Not even if it's Muhammad sucking off Jesus in a public park, or vice versa. It's a fucking statue.

So, what you are saying is that you have no understanding of how art and culture can be used for the benefit or to the detriment of a particular polical cause or nation?

All in the US...

cape-6.jpg

01.lenin1_.jpg

Just because you want to retain a part of American history, doesn't mean that your a "white supremacist". If we don't remember the past, we will repeat it over again. Would you also advocate that Jewish Holocaust museums be taken down?

The left's insatiable hunger for destroying remnants of America's past, is no better than ISIS destroying historical artifacts in the Middle East.

That's EXACTLY what I've been saying about people who destroy historical monuments of any kind. Creatures who do this are COWARDS who afraid of looking at a truth they'd rather not see..

Forum List

Back