Does allah condone theft?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.

Did you run them in?

No, as I said, I really didn't want them following me home on that or another day and blowing up my little abode. Which wouldn't have surprised me. Besides, the store has security cameras all over. I'm getting ready to shop elsewhere. And when I do, I will call, anonymously of course, and let them know why.

So why do you condone stealing too?

Oh wait, because you're a coward and feel Muslims should get special treatment.

Spoken like a true chicken shit.

So a 64 year old dying woman is a coward because she would like to live in her little house a while longer. Got it!

The store security can plainly see what they are doing.

Maybe they own the store?

They don't.

Last edited:
Did you run them in?

No, as I said, I really didn't want them following me home on that or another day and blowing up my little abode. Which wouldn't have surprised me. Besides, the store has security cameras all over. I'm getting ready to shop elsewhere. And when I do, I will call, anonymously of course, and let them know why.

Why didn't you just call and turn them in while you were there and it was happening? Why not call now before you leave and shop elsewhere? Its just me, but i would not let them run me off of the store i shop at.

Did you run them in?

Why didn't you just call and turn them in while you were there and it was happening? Why not call now before you leave and shop elsewhere? Its just me, but i would not let them run me off of the store i shop at.

Because my name pops up when I make a call on my cell phone. Not an anonymous call. The store security and management know it is happening. They have security cameras everywhere. They can't NOT know it. The fact that they ALLOW it is revolting.

So a 64 year old dying woman is a coward because she would like to live in her little house a while longer. Got it!

I'm the chicken shit? I report crimes, I don't live in some bigoted fairy-tale thinking all Muslims are terrorists and should be handled with kid gloves. Surely at 64 you'd have a teensy bit of wisdom, but it seems not.

Did you run them in?

I dont' have a phone from which I can call anonymously. If I ever see an old pay phone again, I will. But as previously stated, the store knows. You can't scratch your ass there without someone knowing.

Last edited:

I'm the chicken shit? I report crimes, I don't live in some bigoted fairy-tale thinking all Muslims are terrorists and should be handled with kid gloves. Surely at 64 you'd have a teensy bit of wisdom, but it seems not.

What don't you understand about the store already knowing due to there being security cameras everywhere. You couldn't scratch your ass in there without someone seeing it.

There are 1.5 BILLION muslims in the world. Some sources say around 10% are radical; other sources say up to 40% are radical. Do the math. That is one hell of a lot of people. Rankle them all you want. Maybe we will get lucky. Here in KY we have some common sense. Most of us.

do you really know if these people are paying for the stuff or not?

i will eat things in a store and pay for them when i check out....i have been known to have a lot more wrappers than groceries at times....never once has anyone said a word to me...

do you really know if these people are paying for the stuff or not?

i will eat things in a store and pay for them when i check out....i have been known to have a lot more wrappers than groceries at times....never once has anyone said a word to me...

When wrappers are left on the floor, I think we can safely assume they aren't paying for them. When something like produce has to be weighed there is no way to accurately recalculate what it cost, even if they do ask to pay for it. Stores DO have signs stating that items consumed in the store without being paid for are considered stolen.

Last edited:
I think last night was my final straw. When I went into the store there was an old man and a little boy. The old man was crippled and the little boy was obviously a cancer patient, swollen, sallow, bald. And I have worked with cancer patients long enough to know the difference in a shaved head and chemo baldness. This little boy had cancer. They would not let him ride on the motorized cart because there was a sign on it that said, "No children allowed on the cart." The little boy with cancer has to walk for store liability purposes while the muslims steal us blind. This country has become disgusting.

Last edited:

They don't.

You're dying...? :(

FYI - You can just dial star six seven (*67) before you enter the # you're calling and the caller ID is disabled...

That said, I've done it before on rare occasion if I was starving or really thirsty, then just scan the empty item at the register... Still, the way you describe it, I bet those people have no clue that eating in the isles as they shop is unusual... :lol:

They don't.

You're dying...? :(

FYI - You can just dial star six seven (*67) before you enter the # you're calling and the caller ID is disabled...

That said, I've done it before on rare occasion if I was starving or really thirsty, then just scan the empty item at the register... Still, the way you describe it, I bet those people have no clue that eating in the isles as they shop is unusual... :lol:

Yes, I'm alive only because of 24/7 infusion of medication.

I will try that on my cell phone. MY land line does hot have the *67 service. It is just a little rural telephone co-op.

I have been to the middle east. I didn't see anyone eating the grub and not paying in the open air markets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back