Does allah condone theft?

Spoken like a true chicken shit.

So a 64 year old dying woman is a coward because she would like to live in her little house a while longer. Got it!

The store security can plainly see what they are doing.

I'm the chicken shit? I report crimes, I don't live in some bigoted fairy-tale thinking all Muslims are terrorists and should be handled with kid gloves. Surely at 64 you'd have a teensy bit of wisdom, but it seems not.

What don't you understand about the store already knowing due to there being security cameras everywhere. You couldn't scratch your ass in there without someone seeing it.

So not are you only a bigot, you're also an idiot. You seriously think those cameras are watched? You think a store that suffers from regular shop-lifting because some of the clientele are too chicken shit to report it can afford to hire someone to sit at a TV screen all day?
There are 1.5 BILLION muslims in the world. Some sources say around 10% are radical; other sources say up to 40% are radical. Do the math. That is one hell of a lot of people. Rankle them all you want. Maybe we will get lucky. Here in KY we have some common sense. Most of us.

LMAO You're a bigoted old bitch with an over-inflated sense of self-worth. If they have the know-how and resources to build a bomb, why would they waste it on some old crow that'll die soon anyway? If you stop condoning their behaviour and giving them special treatment, they're far more likely to blow up the shop, or the police station than you.

It makes no difference.

Allah is a yutz. A make-believe god preached about by the Pedophile Prophet Mohammed (peanut butter and jelly).

There is no god but God, but "Allah" is not His name.

Muslim is a race? :confused:

No it isn't a race.

And it isn't a religion either.

But if it was, under OUR laws, it woudln't given them the right to steal.

Indeed.

I've never understood people who move to a different nation and then refuse to assimilate. If you want to live the same was as you did in your old country, why did you move?

Well the pickins seem pretty good for them in the super market!

I had a nice talk with Al Lah last night. He had just finished pleasuring himself with a baby goat so he was in a good mood. He told me he does not agree with eating the food as you walk through the market. He thinks it is stealing. Sorry.....

I had a nice talk with Al Lah last night. He had just finished pleasuring himself with a baby goat so he was in a good mood. He told me he does not agree with eating the food as you walk through the market. He thinks it is stealing. Sorry.....

Yeah, well, I found an old tracphone last night. Charged that sucker up and called the store. They responded that they know it, it's their store, their nickel, and the muslims can do whatever they want. So I guess it isn't REALLY theft. It's a gift. So now it's the store manager who is the chicken shit! Guess I won't be shopping THERE any more! :puke:

Last edited:
Just a quick follow up. Al Lah Referred me to some guy named Moe. He told me Moe was short for Mohammed, but all his friends call him MOE. At any rate, Moe, who was in a good mood since had just finished sodomizing a 12 year old boy, told me that he was of the belief that "jihad" often requires theft. Eating a few pieces of fruit while shopping in the infidel market could be an act of "Jihad" and therefore acceptable. He really would like to see something blow up to be safe, but either way he is good with it.

He then married an 8 year old girl, pleasured himself with a goat, and shoved a live chicken up his own ass. That Moe is quite a guy!

Just a quick follow up. Al Lah Referred me to some guy named Moe. He told me Moe was short for Mohammed, but all his friends call him MOE. At any rate, Moe, who was in a good mood since had just finished sodomizing a 12 year old boy, told me that he was of the belief that "jihad" often requires theft. Eating a few pieces of fruit while shopping in the infidel market could be an act of "Jihad" and therefore acceptable. He really would like to see something blow up to be safe, but either way he is good with it.

He then married an 8 year old girl, pleasured himself with a goat, and shoved a live chicken up his own ass. That Moe is quite a guy!

:lmao:

Yeah, well, I found an old tracphone last night. Charged that sucker up and called the store. They responded that they know it, it's their store, their nickel, and the muslims can do whatever they want. So I guess it isn't REALLY theft. It's a gift. So now it's the store manager who is the chicken shit! Guess I won't be shopping THERE any more! :puke:

Really? You conveniently found a burner phone, called the people at the market, they told you that it was okay, so that's why you're not shopping there any more?

Radio is right, it sounds made up.

OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.
He doeth !. But only if you need to buy a tricycle for your new wife !:eek:
PBUH.

OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.
They are immoral.

Hmm like one of the other posters mentioned maybe they own the store or are related to the owner? I can't picture any business just letting some family come in there and start eating the produce right there in the store and not do anything.

Really? You conveniently found a burner phone, called the people at the market, they told you that it was okay, so that's why you're not shopping there any more?

Radio is right, it sounds made up.

Actually, I have 3 lying around. One doesnt' work. The other I replaced with an Android, and the other a friend lent me when I was in the hospital a couple months ago. All of them have minutes. So yes I did conveniently find not one, but 3.

I have a hard time understanding why Sunshine continues to be an accomplice to these criminals by not saying anything.

I reported them. The store doesn't care. They don't own the store. But NEXT time I see this happening, since you all are so ready to embrace islam, I will haul out my NEW Android and talke pics for you.

I have a hard time understanding why Sunshine continues to be an accomplice to these criminals by not saying anything.

I reported them. The store doesn't care. They don't own the store. But NEXT time I see this happening, since you all are so ready to embrace islam, I will haul out my NEW Android and talke pics for you.

So, I guess if someone was to get killed in front of you, you'd do the same thing? Good to see you support murder twatlips.

Forum List

Back