Does allah condone theft?

I-slam condones theft if you use the stolen materials to blow shit up for Al-lah. That means that you can steal food, gas, clothing, bombs, booze, chicken...pretty much anything as long as you blow some shit up later.

So can a person steal a chicken sandwich or an ice cream cone?

Yes. According to the Koran, he can steal because he will need to use that material to have the energy to blow some shit up later. Also, he can pleasure himself with a goat if he likes.

For whatever reason, Al (that's what I call Allah- he's pretty informal since he's made up) likes to see explosions.

OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.
Call me, I can help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvxu8QY01s]Ballad of Paladin Have Gun Will Travel - YouTube[/ame]

At last. Someone who gets it. I am completely amazed at the rationalizations being made on this thread.

It is the small common courtesy things in life that I expect everybody to adhere to. The grocery store is a perfect example.
Do you see that sign at the express checkout that says "10 items or less"? Guess what, if you get in that line with 15 items I will step in front of your ass and dare you to challenge me when I have less than 10 items. I refuse to cow-tow to those that think they are above the rules of courtesy.
In the grocery stores, fruit is generally sold by weight, if I see you eating fruit in the store I will call you out about it, loudly, so that everybody knows it. If I see you shoplifting, I will call attention to it and have even chased shoplifters down in the parking lot.

My daughters tell me that I shouldn't do things like that (they think I will get shot) and I tell them that real men stand up for principle. I refuse to acquiesce to thugs, punks and criminals.

Sunshine is one of those idiotic bigots who believes everything that she hears on FAUX Nooze.

No, if you calculated the "radical muslims" here in the US, you'd probably come up with a significantly smaller number than 40 percent, it would probably be in the single digits and I'd also be willing to bet that the FBI is watching most of them.

As far as not reporting people stealing, but then bitching about it on a messageboard and acting like you're taking the high road? Try again sister, because if you see them stealing, yet you choose to NOT do anything (like telling the manager), you are just as much of an accomplice as those who were stealing.

And no, you're not important enough for them to follow you home to your little house in the woods and bomb you.

However............you are a craven cowardly bitch for not reporting them while bitching about it here on USMB.

At last. Someone who gets it. I am completely amazed at the rationalizations being made on this thread.

It is the small common courtesy things in life that I expect everybody to adhere to. The grocery store is a perfect example.
Do you see that sign at the express checkout that says "10 items or less"? Guess what, if you get in that line with 15 items I will step in front of your ass and dare you to challenge me when I have less than 10 items. I refuse to cow-tow to those that think they are above the rules of courtesy.
In the grocery stores, fruit is generally sold by weight, if I see you eating fruit in the store I will call you out about it, loudly, so that everybody knows it. If I see you shoplifting, I will call attention to it and have even chased shoplifters down in the parking lot.

My daughters tell me that I shouldn't do things like that (they think I will get shot) and I tell them that real men stand up for principle. I refuse to acquiesce to thugs, punks and criminals.

I think you should stand up for yourself and others. By all means, if someone with more than 10 items gets in that lane, say something. But be nice to me please, if I do it, it's by accident. I once was at the store and unloaded my cart onto the conveyor belt and then I looked up and saw the sign. I asked the cashier, why he didn't say something as I was unloading my cart......I turned around and apologized to the person behind me...there was no one when I got in that lane, they accepted my apology and told me to go ahead since I'd already unloaded my cart.

I really have to start looking for those signs more, I hate getting older, I just don't see as well as I used to....

Sunshine is one of those idiotic bigots who believes everything that she hears on FAUX Nooze.

No, if you calculated the "radical muslims" here in the US, you'd probably come up with a significantly smaller number than 40 percent, it would probably be in the single digits and I'd also be willing to bet that the FBI is watching most of them.

As far as not reporting people stealing, but then bitching about it on a messageboard and acting like you're taking the high road? Try again sister, because if you see them stealing, yet you choose to NOT do anything (like telling the manager), you are just as much of an accomplice as those who were stealing.

And no, you're not important enough for them to follow you home to your little house in the woods and bomb you.

However............you are a craven cowardly bitch for not reporting them while bitching about it here on USMB.

I don't report them anymore, the last time I did, the store clerk got mad at me, the manager got mad at me and none of them did anything about the person that ate the candy. If it's not worth their time, it certainly isn't worth mine.

And you are a craven cowardly bitch because the only ass you are capable of kicking is cyber ass.

I don't have to report them. The camera knows.!! What don't you get about that.

:wtf: What does one have to do with the other........?

At any rate, I am so glad you had time to break away from your 24/7 infusion therapy for various trips to the grocery store to make these poignant observations...

They are willing to break the rules for one demographic but not another.

And I NEVER 'break away' from the medication. The pump is strapped on and goes with me to work, the grocery, or anywhere else I go. Your empathy is overwhelming. as is your ignorance. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm the only one who even acknowledged you said you are dying! :lol:

You think maybe liability has to do with the difference in how the store owner looks at these two types of incidences...? You assume it is favoritism and your bigotry has caused your undo fear of being bombed in your home by evil food wrapper droppers...

What is an 'undo fear'? ???

They are willing to break the rules for one demographic but not another.

And I NEVER 'break away' from the medication. The pump is strapped on and goes with me to work, the grocery, or anywhere else I go. Your empathy is overwhelming. as is your ignorance. :rolleyes:

You think maybe liability has to do with the difference in how the store owner looks at these two types of incidences...? You assume it is favoritism and your bigotry has caused your undo fear of being bombed in your home by evil food wrapper droppers...

:lol: A typo. You have and unDUE fear of people in the grocery store...

What is 'and unDUE fear'???

This country has become disgusting. :cuckoo:

What are you referring to in particular? Bigotry?

In particular, I think it is ridiculous to extend an individual experience witnessing PEOPLE eating in the grocery store as a reflection of what THIS COUNTRY has therefore SUPPOSEDLY become...Namely, DISGUSTING. :doubt:

Good point. Individual bad behavior isn't a reflection on society at large.

Play dumb all you want... What's your excuse for an undue fear of typos? :lol:

Do you lock your doors at night? Then you have an undue fear of someone coming into your house to rob and/or rape you.

Do you take the keys out of the ignition? Then you have an undue fear of your car being stolen.

Do you carry only small amounts of cash? Then you have an undue fear of someone rolling you for your money.

Do you refrain from picking up hitch hickers? Then you have an undue fear of them.

Do you carry emergency road service? Then you have an undue fear of your car quitting on the interstate in the middle of the night.

I could go on and on.

Come visit us here sometime, I'm sure you will find something to fear! I have no doubt that you would be quite frightened by many people here who are no threat whatsoever just because many of them look vastly different than you.

Do you lock your doors at night? Then you have an undue fear of someone coming into your house to rob and/or rape you.

Do you take the keys out of the ignition? Then you have an undue fear of your car being stolen.

Do you carry only small amounts of cash? Then you have an undue fear of someone rolling you for your money.

Do you refrain from picking up hitch hickers? Then you have an undue fear of them.

Do you carry emergency road service? Then you have an undue fear of your car quitting on the interstate in the middle of the night.

I could go on and on.

^^^

I'm sure you could... :rolleyes:

Come visit us here sometime, I'm sure you will find something to fear! I have no doubt that you would be quite frightened by many people here who are no threat whatsoever just because many of them look vastly different than you.

Wrong. I have no undue fear of those who LOOK vastly different from me. Where is your "here"...........? Why should I find something to fear from those "who are no threat whatsoever"...???

Last edited:

I could go on and on.

Interestingly enough, I've never had an undue fear of anything, because before I go somewhere or do something, I make sure that I'm prepared and have all the equipment I need. After 20 years in the Navy, as well as going to 26 different countries, I think that the only thing you really gotta do is keep your eyes peeled and head on a swivel, so that you can keep a good assessment of the situation.

By the way SumpSlime (Sunshine), no, I'm capable of kicking far more than cyber ass. Matter of fact, over the summer there was a bunch of punks in the parking lot of where I was going to eat having it out. I hollered out "knock it the fuck off" and they did and left. Know what else was going on? There was around 5 or 6 employees of the strip mall sitting outside DOING NOTHING and watching the fight.

It's because of people like you, who choose to let someone else do the right thing, that the right thing rarely gets done.

I could go on and on.

^^^

Wrong. I have no undue fear of those who LOOK vastly different from me. Where is your "here"...........? Why should I find something to fear from those "who are no threat whatsoever"...???

Appalachia. Here's a word for you. Deliverance. Here's a phrase for you. Screwed, chewed, and barbequed.

I could go on and on.

Interestingly enough, I've never had an undue fear of anything, because before I go somewhere or do something, I make sure that I'm prepared and have all the equipment I need. After 20 years in the Navy, as well as going to 26 different countries, I think that the only thing you really gotta do is keep your eyes peeled and head on a swivel, so that you can keep a good assessment of the situation.

By the way SumpSlime (Sunshine), no, I'm capable of kicking far more than cyber ass. Matter of fact, over the summer there was a bunch of punks in the parking lot of where I was going to eat having it out. I hollered out "knock it the fuck off" and they did and left. Know what else was going on? There was around 5 or 6 employees of the strip mall sitting outside DOING NOTHING and watching the fight.

It's because of people like you, who choose to let someone else do the right thing, that the right thing rarely gets done.

Ok AKBAG.

I could go on and on.

^^^

Appalachia. Here's a word for you. Deliverance. Here's a phrase for you. Screwed, chewed, and barbequed.

Uh huh. And the problem must be the Muslims in the grocery store...? :doubt:

Forum List

Back