Does allah condone theft?

I think last night was my final straw. When I went into the store there was an old man and a little boy. The old man was crippled and the little boy was obviously a cancer patient, swollen, sallow, bald. And I have worked with cancer patients long enough to know the difference in a shaved head and chemo baldness. This little boy had cancer. They would not let him ride on the motorized cart because there was a sign on it that said, "No children allowed on the cart."

The little boy with cancer has to walk for store liability purposes while the muslims steal us blind. This country has become disgusting.

:wtf: What does one have to do with the other........?

At any rate, I am so glad you had time to break away from your 24/7 infusion therapy for various trips to the grocery store to make these poignant observations...

do you really know if these people are paying for the stuff or not?

i will eat things in a store and pay for them when i check out....i have been known to have a lot more wrappers than groceries at times....never once has anyone said a word to me...

When wrappers are left on the floor, I think we can safely assume they aren't paying for them. When something like produce has to be weighed there is no way to accurately recalculate what it cost, even if they do ask to pay for it. Stores DO have signs stating that items consumed in the store without being paid for are considered stolen.

How do you know they did not pay for them...???

I think last night was my final straw. When I went into the store there was an old man and a little boy. The old man was crippled and the little boy was obviously a cancer patient, swollen, sallow, bald. And I have worked with cancer patients long enough to know the difference in a shaved head and chemo baldness. This little boy had cancer. They would not let him ride on the motorized cart because there was a sign on it that said, "No children allowed on the cart."

The little boy with cancer has to walk for store liability purposes while the muslims steal us blind. This country has become disgusting.

At any rate, I am so glad you had time to break away from your 24/7 infusion therapy for various trips to the grocery store to make these poignant observations...

one has to do with the other because she wanted to do an anti-muslim rant and make it as poignant as possible

i'm pretty sure that there are lots of people of all types who eat their way through supermarkets.

i can't stand racists.

do you really know if these people are paying for the stuff or not?

i will eat things in a store and pay for them when i check out....i have been known to have a lot more wrappers than groceries at times....never once has anyone said a word to me...

When wrappers are left on the floor, I think we can safely assume they aren't paying for them. When something like produce has to be weighed there is no way to accurately recalculate what it cost, even if they do ask to pay for it. Stores DO have signs stating that items consumed in the store without being paid for are considered stolen.

How do you know they did not pay for them...???

I already posted that.

You must live a scared and frightened life if you think people are going to firebomb your house at the drop of a hat.

They are willing to break the rules for one demographic but not another.

And I NEVER 'break away' from the medication. The pump is strapped on and goes with me to work, the grocery, or anywhere else I go. Your empathy is overwhelming. as is your ignorance. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.
Call me, I can help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvxu8QY01s]Ballad of Paladin Have Gun Will Travel - YouTube[/ame]

You must live a scared and frightened life if you think people are going to firebomb your house at the drop of a hat.

And you must live in complete denial if you think there are no radical muslims in this country.

OK, this may end up in the Romper Room. If it does, so be it. This is a valid gripe.

I have gone to the super market twice this week. BOTH times I have seem middle eastern families, women in scarves, etc. eating their way through the store.

Both times, there have been two families with several kids. One family consumed an entire box of prepared fruit from the produce section. The kids ate complete packages of popsicles, boxes of chocolate milk, and candy. When people gave them dirty looks, they just laughed. Of course neither I nor anyone else made a peep about it. There are security cameras everywhere and security has to know what is going on. But more, I don't really want them looking up my little abode here in the woods and bombing me to back to the kind of place they came from.

My understanding is that anything that is consumed in a store without being paid for is stolen. So WTF? Oh, I know. They ALL know we are scared shitless of them and won't even enforce our own laws. Of course I helped pay for that food they wolfed down.
Call me, I can help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvxu8QY01s]Ballad of Paladin Have Gun Will Travel - YouTube[/ame]

At last. Someone who gets it. I am completely amazed at the rationalizations being made on this thread.

So, then you believe there are no radical muslims in this country. :cuckoo:

I see you have difficulty grasping the English language and have the same difficulty in making logical connections.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

As usual you have nothing to add to the discussion.

Except pointing out that you automatically assume that everyone wearing a headscarf is a muslim who is going to firebomb your house.

They are willing to break the rules for one demographic but not another.

And I NEVER 'break away' from the medication. The pump is strapped on and goes with me to work, the grocery, or anywhere else I go. Your empathy is overwhelming. as is your ignorance. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm the only one who even acknowledged you said you are dying! :lol:

You think maybe liability has to do with the difference in how the store owner looks at these two types of incidences...? You assume it is favoritism and your bigotry has caused your undo fear of being bombed in your home by evil food wrapper droppers...

A lot of "foreigners" do that. I've seen Hispanics and Asians as well doing that. I have been known to open a package if I was really hungry, or a bottle of water if I was really thirsty, but I still paid for it, and it's only one.

I remember the look on the clerks face when I put the empty water bottle down for her to scan....I just laughed and said "I was thirsty!"

Forum List

Back