Dobbs offers states a right to impose successful white European Catholic sexual behavior on women or stay out of it.

Not my circus, not my clowns.

As we’ve heard for years in the abortion debate, having intercourse should not obligate a woman to become a mother, right? Equally, it cannot obligate the male either.

If the male has sex with the female, he is as obligated as she is.

Abstention. I'm sure you're familiar with that

Yes I am. It is a very unreliable method of birth control. Of course, abstaining from sex is sure fire birth control. But it also depends completely on one or both of the people deciding not to have sex.

The more shallow and uninformed among us might think that sexual mores were adopted for some religious purpose, when the truth is much more practical. STD's

They didn't have antibiotics in the old days

Yes I am. It is a very unreliable method of birth control. Of course, abstaining from sex is sure fire birth control. But it also depends completely on one or both of the people deciding not to have sex.
Get married

Oh, what a silly post....as if disagreement over taking a human life is controversial but 'reasonable' and 'regulated' is no problem at all. !!
What a silly post. This is like Hillary's abortion should be "RARE"
Have NEVER seen her support anything for women who want their child.

John, where is RARE in "Approximately 860,000 abortions were performed in 2017, rising to about 930,000 in 2020."
You are silly as if 70% is going to give into your 30% of no abortion ever. Hillary said it should be 'rare,' but was not because we don't take care of the babies in poverty that we do have.

How did you read that into those words??
Ok, so men can be forced to be parents? But women cannot?

What I propose is that, and this is what, from what had been discussed for years, give women complete and total control of reproductive rights. And with those rights, they also get complete and total responsibility for having been granted those rights. Correct?

Not seeing the problem here. 🤷‍♂️

Ok, so men can be forced to be parents? But women cannot?

Bingo!! Give that man a cigar! (pun intended)
What I propose is that, and this is what, from what had been discussed for years, give women complete and total control of reproductive rights. And with those rights, they also get complete and total responsibility for having been granted those rights. Correct?

Not seeing the problem here. 🤷‍♂️

I loved the pun!

Now the justification for holding a standard to only one party and not all parties
More females than males vote.

The ONLY intelligent thing the Lying Cocksucker in Chief (barack davis obama) ever said was, "Elections Matter"

So the male can require an abortion. I’ve never heard such a law existing. Link?

He is not responsible because he has control. He is responsible because he helped create the life. If she carries it to term, he pays child support.

Forum List

Back