Henry Cuellar D - TX carjacked

Then he can safely walk down MLK Blvd. at 3 AM, 'cause he done paid his reparations fee. :laughing0301:
I'll walk down it with my cracker ass, because IDGAF. I also kinda know how to handle people. ;)

Not sayin' I couldn't get messed with because I could, but I know things and how to carry myself.

Well, I don't feel like tellin' that story right now.

Last edited:
I'll walk down it with my cracker ass, because IDGAF. I also kinda know how to handle people. ;)

Not sayin' I couldn't get messed with because I could, but I know things and how to carry myself.

Well, I don't feel like tellin' that story right now.

I've spent more time in the wrong parts of Dallas, TX than I care to remember, back when I had a drug problem 18 years ago. Things are far worse these days than they were back then.

I've spent more time in the wrong parts of Dallas, TX than I care to remember, back when I had a drug problem 18 years ago. Things are far worse these days than they were back then.
Just living here, I know all the hoods, and people in them, even. Good People. Sometimes the area isn't so nice.

Working around town..

One night it's getting dark, and I'm leaving this job dead up in the hood for a crippled nice black lady, and this

zombie almost walks right into the side of my van. I hit the gas so he didn't.

If I hadn't have hit the gas, he probably would have died right there, and I'd be answering questions through no

fault of my own. It was just like a block and a half from where I was working.

I turned the corner off her street and went to go home, and on the next block, there was this guy.

I can't stop laughing. They cultivate these satanic shitholes and then they're just shocked when the chickens come home to roost. I hope he took a good beat down with the car jacking. He did tell the popo that "3 black males" did it.... racist fuck.

If we can just figure out a way for only shitlibs to suffer from their own fuckery.... maybe AI could help us with that. :laughing0301:

So the guys that did this are still at large and so is his vehicle, huh?

What good did the police do him? I bet he has to ransom his car back when it's found, IF it is.

And there ain't no tellin' how bad they'll mess it up or not.

There's going to be a major restore law and order backlash in this country. The Dem politician's day of reckoning is coming for creating this mess. Hell we have Dem mayors of major sanctuary cities now demanding the border be closed. Glad they are finally pulling their head out of their ass.

Forum List

Back