Politico Reporter Sounds Alarm on ‘a Lot of White Folks from the Suburbs’ Becoming Poll Workers to Target ‘Heavily Minority Districts’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
TRANSLATION: "They're on to us!"

Reporter Heidi Przybyla sounded the alarm on Saturday over “White folks from the suburbs” potentially “targeting” heavily-minority and Democratic-leaning districts with Republican poll workers.

Appearing on MSNBC’s Velshi, Przybyla described recent audio recordings she obtained and reported on for Politico this week which contained GOP strategists speaking with Michigan activists about inserting Republicans as poll workers and having them report suspicious behavior to similarly right-leaning lawyers.

In the audio recordings, Przybyla said she heard lots of talk about the 2020 presidential election being rigged against former President Donald Trump and claimed the GOP is targeting “hardcore MAGA folks” who see these efforts as a response to that election.

In one of the recordings, Matthew Seifried, the RNC’s election integrity director in Michigan, described future plans by saying, “it’s going to be an army.”

“Being a poll worker, you just have so many more rights and things you can do to stop something than [as] a poll challenger,” he said at another point, according to the Politico report.

Politico Reporter Sounds Alarm on ‘a Lot of White Folks from the Suburbs’ Becoming Poll Workers to Target ‘Heavily Minority Districts’

Why does the Democrat Party loath Suburbanites so much?
Why are the Democrats opposed to poll watchers and voter ID?
Are they cheating or something?
When someone votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Are the Democrats against the Right to Vote?
Are the Democrats opposed to "democracy"?

That sounds like awesome news to me. Some of these white people are going to fuck around and catch themselves some criminal charges if they do anything but act like they're supposed to and serve black voters. I can see some overzealous white wing nuts getting charged for violating people's constitutional right to vote. Give these idiots enough rope, like on Jan 6th. and they will punch themselves in the face.

Why does the Democrat Party loath Suburbanites so much?
"suburbanite" is a euphemism for "white person." If you are a Jew or Latino from the 'burbs, you're exempt from the contempt.
Why are the Democrats opposed to poll watchers and voter ID?
Just makes it harder to steal the election. No one likes to have to work harder for the same reward.
Are they cheating or something?
Uh, duh.
When someone votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Are the Democrats against the Right to Vote?
They are indifferent. As Stalin said, it isn't who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes.
Are the Democrats opposed to "democracy"?
Democrats are in favor of democracy because it is so easy to game. For example, if you control the media, you control the vote. If you control the banks, you control the vote. If you control academia, you control the vote.

That sounds like awesome news to me. Some of these white people are going to fuck around and catch themselves some criminal charges if they do anything but act like they're supposed to and serve black voters. I can see some overzealous white wing nuts getting charged for violating people's constitutional right to vote. Give these idiots enough rope, like on Jan 6th. and they will punch themselves in the face.
Poll watchers dont serve black people. They simply make sure that people arent committing fraud, or they at least try to.

Poll watchers dont serve black people. They simply make sure that people arent committing fraud, or they at least try to.
They serve the community as watch dogs, if they're going to serve in predominantly black communities then they better be serving that community. You think black communities want fraudulent elections?

What they better not do is fuck around with people's votes or they're likely to catch themselves some criminal charges.

They serve the community as watch dogs, if they're going to serve in predominantly black communities then they better be serving that community. You think black communities want fraudulent elections?

What they better not do is fuck around with people's votes or they're likely to catch themselves some criminal charges.
When has a poll watcher ever fucked around with peoples votes? You are painting an extremely unrealistic picture here.

When has a poll watcher ever fucked around with peoples votes? You are painting an extremely unrealistic picture here.
The last election when a bunch of them claimed fraud and then shit the bed when it came time for court. If they make baseless claims like they did last time we'll just laugh at them again, but if they try to get pro-active because their leaders have riled them up over fraud they could just be setting themselves up for criminal charges. I'm all for giving these clowns enough rope to hang themselves with.

Nope. Fake news. There will never be any significant contingent of conservatives working things like polls or ingraining themselves into the process. Not in our makeup. We like to underline the fraud and cry about the lack of prosecution - but we do very well, generally, so you Dems can carry on. We are the true working class.

It seems that the consensus is that there will be a savior - Trump or DeSantis. It will be interesting to see what the productive class does if the Dems win again in 2024.

I'm from the suburbs. Yet I have black neighbors. And not just one family either. Many.

Are they traitors? Is that what you're going to say.

The last election when a bunch of them claimed fraud and then shit the bed when it came time for court. If they make baseless claims like they did last time we'll just laugh at them again, but if they try to get pro-active because their leaders have riled them up over fraud they could just be setting themselves up for criminal charges. I'm all for giving these clowns enough rope to hang themselves with.
You arent making any sense.

I hope this is true. Dems can only win when they cheat. They have always been the party of cheating.

You arent making any sense.
People have a Constituional right to have their vote counted. If Trumpers, riled up by baseless claims of fraud, do anything to interfere with a citizens legal vote being counted they can find themselves catching some criminal charges. That clear enough?

Forum List

Back