Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

• No

• Yes

• Other (please explain)

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it makes it significantly easier to breath outside, I'll pay whatever for my minimal energy use.
Do you believe that all the carbon dioxide out there is making it more difficult to breathe?

Why or why not?
Yes, because I breath in oxygen & expel carbon dioxide
..and this makes it significantly more difficult for you to breathe, how?

Please explain your hypothesis.

Why don't you just put a pan of dry ice by your bedside at night?

If it makes it significantly easier to breath outside, I'll pay whatever for my minimal energy use.
Do you believe that all the carbon dioxide out there is making it more difficult to breathe?

Why or why not?
Yes, because I breath in oxygen & expel carbon dioxide
..and this makes it significantly more difficult for you to breathe, how?

Please explain your hypothesis.

Why don't you just put a pan of dry ice by your bedside at night?
I don't think that's a prudent place to store it. A freezer is a better place.

Excess clean green wind energy in Texas lowered electricity price!
Average_Retail_Electricity-Price_Texas.png
Crickets!

This is how stupid people set up gotcha arguments.
In other words,

Why or why not?

Fossil fuel pollution contributes to both the onset and and aggravation of breathing conditions. It also is a major cause of death, especially among the elderly. So yes, the less the better. Even nuclear is a better alternative.
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

I wasn't dodging. If my electric bill has to go up for the air everyone breathes to be cleaner, I'm for that. If it doesn't have to, then cool.
Do you actually believe that the trace gas, carbon dioxide, somehow makes the air everyone breathes less clean?

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

It does. But particulates are a (literally) larger problem. However they tend to go together.

Coal is obviously the worst, because the ash is radioactive.

Steam and CO2 are the only things that comes out the chimney of a coal fired power plant.

Why or why not?

Fossil fuel pollution contributes to both the onset and and aggravation of breathing conditions. It also is a major cause of death, especially among the elderly. So yes, the less the better. Even nuclear is a better alternative.
Horseshit. No death certificate in the last 20 years has ever listed the cause of death as air pollution.

In other words,

I wasn't dodging. If my electric bill has to go up for the air everyone breathes to be cleaner, I'm for that. If it doesn't have to, then cool.
Do you actually believe that the trace gas, carbon dioxide, somehow makes the air everyone breathes less clean?

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

It does.
Howso?

However tiny the amount, it is still less oxygen in the environment and more of a substance that is of no benefit to our respiratory system. A guy with a 158 IQ should be able to figure that out. The atmosphere is a zero sum game.
If it costs $20 trillion to get rid of it, then I can live with having it. Your theory that any amount above zero is intolerable is too stupid for words to explain.

You graph shows -600 ppm on the right. Too bad for your argument that there 200,000 ppm of Oxygen in the atmosphere.

Jest another sleazy attempt to mislead the public by the AGW con artists.

In other words,

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

It does.
Howso?

However tiny the amount, it is still less oxygen in the environment and more of a substance that is of no benefit to our respiratory system. A guy with a 158 IQ should be able to figure that out. The atmosphere is a zero sum game.
You're an idiot.

Without carbon dioxide in our environment our respiratory system simply would not exist. Carbon dioxide is essential to human life on this planet.

Do you agree? Why or why not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back