How to protect the world from poverty ?

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
If I lived in US near the place where electricity and water are obtained, I would feel injustice towards me by the country because I would pay for water and electricity the same as people who live far from the place where electricity and water are obtained, they should pay more than me for costs water and electricity.

My land holdings near the river would lose value because of that, the current value of the land does not match the real value.

When people notice that the water costs for houses near the river are lower compared to the water costs for houses far from the river all people will rush to buy houses near the rivers , because of that the prices of land near the rivers should be increased.

The same problem is with telephone, Internet and TV where the user receives signal via cable.

The goal of this idea is to protect the world from poverty.

If I lived in US near the place where electricity and water are obtained, I would feel injustice towards me by the country because I would pay for water and electricity the same as people who live far from the place where electricity and water are obtained, they should pay more than me for costs water and electricity.

My land holdings near the river would lose value because of that, the current value of the land does not match the real value.

When people notice that the water costs for houses near the river are lower compared to the water costs for houses far from the river all people will rush to buy houses near the rivers , because of that the prices of land near the rivers should be increased.

The same problem is with telephone, Internet and TV where the user receives signal via cable.

Define poverty.

Poverty to many is the inability to obtain the things they want. So, while the body is well fed the spirit is impoverished.

If your municipality was worth it's salt it would make a deal like ours did when they built a NG fired power plant in my AO.

While most power generated there goes into NOtVA in the event of a power outage in the county from upstream grid sources they have to supply us first.......We also have a smaller hydro-electric plant that is under the same stipulations.

How long did it take you to come up with that nonsensical jingle?

Houses "near the rivers" are more subject to flooding, mudslides, sewage, and contamination from "houses far from the river."

Import fewer poor people?
I grew up poor but never knew it. My daughter once asked me if we were poor. She didn't know (we actually were poor at the time).

Me at age 11 in hand-me-down clothes.
Me, age 11.jpg

Forum List

Back