Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

What if he inflated his net worth by 4 billion? And he did that to get an illegal loan? Is that OK?

Trump inflated net worth by $4 billion in bid to buy Bills

From your source: "WASHINGTON – To hear Michael Cohen tell it, Donald Trump inflated or deflated his own net worth depending on what was best for him at the time."

Am I wrong to believe that Michael Cohen pled guilty to lying to Congress and fraud? For that, and other crimes, he has been sentenced to three years in prison. THAT is who you depend on for your source? Go for it!

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

Deutsche Bank hands over Donald Trump loan documents: reports | DW | 24.04.2019

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

This is partly why he's unhinged.

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

This isn't the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

What are you fucking 14?
It's over dude.
The rest is just harassment.

Jo

Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

Well for one thing, a foreign bank is under no obligation to hand over details of any of its private accounts to a foreign government. To do so implies they are either complicit in trying to undermine Trump or they feel he was doing something irregular. But if the latter, then why are they loaning him money in the first place? That makes THEM complicit. Either way, it seems they violated the trust of the loaner-loanee relationship. That was private information entrusted to them to hold. I wouldn't blame Trump now if he now tries to find them in violation of their contract.

Deutsche Bank USA is a U.S.-based subsidiary, and subject to all applicable U.S. laws and regulations.

The rest of your ignorant claptrap is just ludicrous.

Do you guys know anything, or even know how to do some cursory research, before you bleat?
Apparently not. Thanks for pointing that out. The problem here is that the right wingers will call you liar and stupid and start swarming your posts with everything from emoji’s to threats. . And all because you posted facts.

It's always a good sign Deanturd when you copy one of my posts, especially when trying to claim the other side will use the exact tactics you famously use yourself! Just like any good Hypocritical Libtard. But your replies also show that your pathetic brain is still trying to churn out rubbish, along with the fact that your very OP and reply shows that Trump is working, Trump is winning and those little hairs on your gray head are just falling out in despair.

BUT LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE! After 2020, you have another 4 years to dream up new faux Trump scandals to throw at your bedroom wall hoping one of them will stick.
I just stick to the facts. You dredge your gunk up from your fantasy land of hate.
Do the delusions hurt or do they just make you paranoid?
I don’t know, having experience with neither.

Deutsche Bank hands over Donald Trump loan documents: reports | DW | 24.04.2019

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

This is partly why he's unhinged.

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

This isn't the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Putin > Russia > Russia next to Germany > Germany Deutsche Bank > Trump > Hillary's Uranium > Collusion + Obstruction
Hillary’s uranium/debunked nonsense.

Yeah go ahead, run with that.

chart.png

But Trump isn't the real scandal. The marriage of big money and politics is, has been for the last generation. Trump is merely a bit player caught in a partsian pissin' match

~S~

That's not entirely untrue. At least it was until Goobers elected Trump into the highest office of the land. With that, he's no longer a bit player.

The chance presented to us all is now to make Trump the vulgar face of that "marriage" - and to go after the entire complex of misogynist, racist electioneering, money laundering, tax evasion on monumental scale, along with the rampant bribery and dark money that fuels that conspiracy against the better aspects of the Republic. Chances are, it will all go to naught, but the Green New Deal and Pelosi's package of Ethics in Governance bills are at least a start into the right direction.

That is to say, getting a clearer picture of the man's financial shenanigans serves not just to squeeze Trump's balls, but to expose for all to see the ugliness of that marriage, and thus to mobilize public engagement fighting it.

Ya'know you keep trying to forward these little glimmers of hope Olde One , and you mean well, but i've long ago accepted we live in a failed system .

~S~

Well for one thing, a foreign bank is under no obligation to hand over details of any of its private accounts to a foreign government. To do so implies they are either complicit in trying to undermine Trump or they feel he was doing something irregular. But if the latter, then why are they loaning him money in the first place? That makes THEM complicit. Either way, it seems they violated the trust of the loaner-loanee relationship. That was private information entrusted to them to hold. I wouldn't blame Trump now if he now tries to find them in violation of their contract.

Deutsche Bank USA is a U.S.-based subsidiary, and subject to all applicable U.S. laws and regulations.

The rest of your ignorant claptrap is just ludicrous.

Do you guys know anything, or even know how to do some cursory research, before you bleat?

I read your posts, and all I see is "BAAAAA!"

remember when the old folks told us 'The rich get richer/ the poor get poorer' ???

well anyone who's existed short of under a rock should get thst

~S~

I just stick to the facts. You dredge your gunk up from your fantasy land of hate. Do the delusions hurt or do they just make you paranoid? I don’t know, having experience with neither.

And there was about the biggest dog-heave of delusional bullshit I've ever seen come out of one person's sick mind.

I just stick to the facts. You dredge your gunk up from your fantasy land of hate. Do the delusions hurt or do they just make you paranoid? I don’t know, having experience with neither.

And there was about the biggest dog-heave of delusional bullshit I've ever seen come out of one person's sick mind.
The lie that Obama was born in Kenya wasn’t my idea.

It was Michelle's. She was the first to publicly claim it before a college crowd in 2007 I think. Further reading:

Google Groups

Your right, it originated in the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Whoever started it, nobody’s repeated the nonsense more than Donald Trump. Everybody knows that.

Whoever started it, nobody’s repeated the nonsense more than Donald Trump. Everybody knows that.
Agreed. Everybody knows that at best, it wasn't nonsense, at worst, it is the grounds of a federal investigation culminating in the disbarring of Obama, and severe fines, penalties and prison for fraud and theft.

Agreed. Everybody knows that at best, it wasn't nonsense, at worst, it is the grounds of a federal investigation culminating in the disbarring of Obama, and severe fines, penalties and prison for fraud and theft.
Fraud and theft? For what?

Next you’ll be telling us it was Obama who worked with the Russians.

He told Medvedev that he would more flexibility after the election. What did that mean?

He told Medvedev that he would more flexibility after the election. What did that mean?
It doesn't really matter what it means for a number of reasons.

Republicans Keep Admitting Everything They Said About Obama Was a Lie

Republicans wanted to force Obama to reduce popular domestic spending programs so they could cut taxes for the affluent. But since neither cutting retirement programs nor reducing taxes for the rich are popular goals, Republicans framed their policy as “deficit reduction,” and the debt-scold community and most of the mainstream news media took this framing at face value.

Mulvaney now casually concedes, they didn’t want to give him any accomplishments at all, so even if Obama offered a deal they could live with, they would have opposed it rather than allow him to claim legislative success.

Either (Republicans) they are blowing up the deficit and covering up wild crime sprees, or they are demanding senseless austerity and conducting permanent, redundant investigations of phantasmal Fox News–generated nonevents.

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V.jpg

Republicans keep going after Obama because it's all they have.
The narrative is set. The only people Obama slander works on are racists.

Aside from the fact that you come here with two strikes against you, you are Olde and your Europe, no where in the OP's article does it refer to Deutsche Bank USA, but only as Deutsche Bank. No matter, doesn't change my views of banks since Obama "federalized" them. But it seems that Deutsche has had its share of scandals as well. AS to your claim about my "ignorant claptrap" being "ludicrous," since like all crumbum libtards you don't actually offer any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE to support your remarks, that too shall be ignored.

Oh, for pity's sake...

It isn't necessary to mention that a bank rendering banking services to The Donald is a U.S. bank, because everyone with a lick of sense knows that in order to do so you have to incorporate in the U.S. to obtain a banking license. So, everyone knew the bank in question is Deutsche Bank USA. That obviously excludes toobfreak.

And yes, Deutsche is a cesspool of corruption, as put into evidence by the billions in fines and settlements they had to pay over the years. That makes their lending to The Donald all the more suspect.

And no, I need not support the judgment, ludicrous claptrap, since that ludicrous claptrap rested on your assertion that Deutsche, a foreign bank, is under no obligation to follow U.S. laws and regulations. With that latter exposed as the ignorant bullshit it is, the rest just falls apart on its own.

Ya'know you keep trying to forward these little glimmers of hope Olde One , and you mean well, but i've long ago accepted we live in a failed system .

You know, Sparky, the more accept, like you do, the failed system, the more likely it is that this sordid state of affairs continues indefinitely. In other words, cynicism in folks of good will is the true cynics' - those who benefit from the failure, brought it about, and hope to keep it that way - support system.

Trump and his cohort of incompetents, crooks and grifters should be a wake-up call for everyone.

There is an often overlooked "We" in the famous "Yes, We Can!" Standing up for what's right and fair, "We" can do it. Since politics doesn't move on its own, they need to feel popular pressure to do what's right. Declaring failure, sitting on ever fattening arses while the Republic crumbles, amounts to a citizen's dereliction of duty.

Forum List

Back