Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Deutsche Bank hands over Donald Trump loan documents: reports | DW | 24.04.2019

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

This is partly why he's unhinged.

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

This isn't the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..nope....

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

I know this comes as a shock to you but Progressives are in a twist about President Donald Trumps, INCOME TAXES. Saying that a building valued at $5 million is only worth $4.5 million says nothing about the INCOME.

If Trump Enterprises did a 1031 Tax-Free Exchange, then the value of both properties would appear on the tax forms relating to those two properties.

Your continued and growing desperation and panic are duly noted. Get over it and enjoy the great times being brought to you by President Donald Trump!

Well for one thing, a foreign bank is under no obligation to hand over details of any of its private accounts to a foreign government. To do so implies they are either complicit in trying to undermine Trump or they feel he was doing something irregular. But if the latter, then why are they loaning him money in the first place? That makes THEM complicit. Either way, it seems they violated the trust of the loaner-loanee relationship. That was private information entrusted to them to hold. I wouldn't blame Trump now if he now tries to find them in violation of their contract.

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
:rolleyes:

You're a dork.

Well for one thing, a foreign bank is under no obligation to hand over details of any of its private accounts to a foreign government. To do so implies they are either complicit in trying to undermine Trump or they feel he was doing something irregular. But if the latter, then why are they loaning him money in the first place? That makes THEM complicit. Either way, it seems they violated the trust of the loaner-loanee relationship. That was private information entrusted to them to hold. I wouldn't blame Trump now if he now tries to find them in violation of their contract.

Deutsche Bank USA is a U.S.-based subsidiary, and subject to all applicable U.S. laws and regulations.

The rest of your ignorant claptrap is just ludicrous.

Do you guys know anything, or even know how to do some cursory research, before you bleat?

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

You're a dork.
Thank you. I’m flattered.

Deutsche Bank USA is a U.S.-based subsidiary, and subject to all applicable U.S. laws and regulations.

Do you guys know anything, or even know how to do some cursory research, before you bleat?
Apparently not. Thanks for pointing that out. The problem here is that the right wingers will call you liar and stupid and start swarming your posts with everything from emoji’s to threats. . And all because you posted facts.

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

I know this comes as a shock to you but Progressives are in a twist about President Donald Trumps, INCOME TAXES. Saying that a building valued at $5 million is only worth $4.5 million says nothing about the INCOME.

If Trump Enterprises did a 1031 Tax-Free Exchange, then the value of both properties would appear on the tax forms relating to those two properties.

Your continued and growing desperation and panic are duly noted. Get over it and enjoy the great times being brought to you by President Donald Trump!
What if he inflated his net worth by 4 billion? And he did that to get an illegal loan? Is that OK?

Trump inflated net worth by $4 billion in bid to buy Bills

Apparently not. Thanks for pointing that out. The problem here is that the right wingers will call you liar and stupid and start swarming your posts with everything from emoji’s to threats. . And all because you posted facts.

You're welcome.

The main point of the whole brouhaha is, of course, whether or not DBK helped launder Russian oligarchs' money right into Trump's coffers, and, as of now, that is not clear yet, even though the reporting on DBK's money laundering is quite extensive. The story suggests that DBK laundered so much Russian funds, they were desperate to find places to stuff it, and that would explain why, when no one else in the U.S. would lend The Donald a dime, they lent him hundreds of millions. Now, in case there is something to that, it follows that Putin also knows how dependent Trump is on his fellow oligarchs' ill-gotten gains, and, as things stand in Russia today, he can order said oligarchs every day of the week to demand their money back. In case that were to happen, Trump is in all likelihood bust, and Trump Org. is kaput. Now, that really is a big eff'n deal.

Aside from the fact that you come here with two strikes against you, you are Olde and your Europe, no where in the OP's article does it refer to Deutsche Bank USA, but only as Deutsche Bank. No matter, doesn't change my views of banks since Obama "federalized" them. But it seems that Deutsche has had its share of scandals as well. AS to your claim about my "ignorant claptrap" being "ludicrous," since like all crumbum libtards you don't actually offer any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE to support your remarks, that too shall be ignored.

It's always a good sign Deanturd when you copy one of my posts, especially when trying to claim the other side will use the exact tactics you famously use yourself! Just like any good Hypocritical Libtard. But your replies also show that your pathetic brain is still trying to churn out rubbish, along with the fact that your very OP and reply shows that Trump is working, Trump is winning and those little hairs on your gray head are just falling out in despair.

BUT LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE! After 2020, you have another 4 years to dream up new faux Trump scandals to throw at your bedroom wall hoping one of them will stick.

But Trump isn't the real scandal. The marriage of big money and politics is, has been for the last generation. Trump is merely a bit player caught in a partsian pissin' match

~S~

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
Oh, I get it. This is a "big deal" because dems dont use banks, they get cash filled envelopes

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Putin > Russia > Russia next to Germany > Germany Deutsche Bank > Trump > Hillary's Uranium > Collusion + Obstruction

But Trump isn't the real scandal. The marriage of big money and politics is, has been for the last generation. Trump is merely a bit player caught in a partsian pissin' match

~S~

That's not entirely untrue. At least it was until Goobers elected Trump into the highest office of the land. With that, he's no longer a bit player.

The chance presented to us all is now to make Trump the vulgar face of that "marriage" - and to go after the entire complex of misogynist, racist electioneering, money laundering, tax evasion on monumental scale, along with the rampant bribery and dark money that fuels that conspiracy against the better aspects of the Republic. Chances are, it will all go to naught, but the Green New Deal and Pelosi's package of Ethics in Governance bills are at least a start into the right direction.

That is to say, getting a clearer picture of the man's financial shenanigans serves not just to squeeze Trump's balls, but to expose for all to see the ugliness of that marriage, and thus to mobilize public engagement fighting it.

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

---------------

See what I mean?

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

You're a dork.
Thank you. I’m flattered.
Sincerely hope you’re as flattered being know as a radical lefty low info asshole. You’ve earned it. Congrats!

Forum List

Back