Do you think this man in the middle...

Meanwhile..back in Hollyweird....Harvey Weinstein. That dude is BUTT UGLY, but he had lots of wannabe stars boinking him only to cry about it later after they got all washed up.

Now now, you guys and gals. Yer gonna fuck up the METOO movement.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Money and power. Women want it too but many prefer to utilise the power of the pussy instead of working for it. With Harvey you had a double edge sword. He did crush Sorvino and even though I would rather throttle Judd than praise her, he did nuke her chances in Lord of the Rings. He killed her shot in it.

Sigh what I don't understand is how so many of these women just didn't know the time honored trick of ordering stuffed hot jalapenos as an appetizer, two margaritas double salt and lime, and jerk chicken for dinner.

Trust me. No man in his right mind is going to ask you for a blow job.

:)

I'm talking burning ring of fire here baby!

Last edited:
Meanwhile....over in Twitter-land...the reporter that accused Morgan Freeman of acting sexual towards her when she was preggers...well...some folks did some huntin'. Guess what they found? Her tweeting about how sexy so and so is, how HOT blah de blah is....and those same folks are now calling her out on her hypocrisy.:D

I don't care what he did as a private citizen. I care about what he does now.
But is Broidy being paid off by Trump for covering for him? by being given the job of filling admin positions for a price, and getting government contracts almost worth a billion, after Trump's election?

What did Broidy get for the cover up and does it involve our government and payoffs through contracts with our tax dollars?

Mere speculation with no evidence to support it

Andy-Barth,-Elliott-Broidy-and-Kevin-McKenzie.jpg

was boinking this woman?

1*oadthP0pMh4uy6yfCPJ8gQ.jpeg

This is all speculation, or gossip per say, but there are some interesting things going on in this case that truly links Trump to being the person that had the affair with playmate Shera Bechard, and Michael Cohen paid off.....for Trump...and not for Elliott Broidy... Not that it matters at this point, since he has been accepted as a chronic cheater and adulterer....even with the total knock out wife he has...

The Wall Street Journal published a story on April 13 revealing the existence of another nondisclosure agreement involving an affair between an adult entertainer and a client of Cohen’s. The NDA employed the pseudonyms David Dennison and Peggy Peterson — the same names used in the Stormy Daniels NDA — and was otherwise very similar to the Trump-Daniels agreement. Whatever source revealed the existence of this NDA to the Journal also disclosed that, according to another document in Cohen’s office, the Dennison in this agreement was not Donald Trump but rather Elliott Broidy, a top Republican fundraiser, while Peterson was Shera Bechard, Playboy’s Miss November 2010. Apparently, Bechard had been Broidy’s mistress until he got her pregnant, at which point she hired Davidson, who contacted Cohen to demand the payment of hush money.

By a stroke of good fortune, Cohen already had a sex-scandal-with-an-adult-entertainer-hush-money-NDA template in his hard drive, since he had recently drafted at least one for Donald Trump. Indeed, Cohen didn’t even bother to change the pseudonyms. (That economical use of attorney resources explained away what otherwise could have been a very awkward detail in the narrative.) This is the story that was leaked to the Journal — and to the New York Times, and CNN, which the Journal beat to the punch by publishing it first. It has since been repeated as fact by just about every major media outlet in the country. But there are good reasons to consider whether it might not be yet another audacious lie from Trumpworld.

There are some other things going on that kind of tie in with this....

Broidy was a big finance guy working for the Trump campaign....Trump promoted him when his campaign was over, to be the head finance guy for the RNC along with Michael Cohen.

and Broidy, according to other news on the 24/7 of which I will try to find links for later to post....stated that Broidy has been making a lot of the picks to fill this administration's jobs, from ambassadors to what evers... and in Republican circles it is known that if you want a job in the administration, you need to go to Broidy, to get the job....

so this means that Broidy gets to make the picks, as some kind of reward for helping Trump....could be for such a fine job working for Trump during the campaign...?

but it could be a "payback" for something else Broidy did for Trump?

Also, how did the same lawyer used by Stormy Daniels and playmate McDougall come to be Shera Bechard's lawyer as well, in the NDA handling?

And why did this lawyer contact Cohen in Shera Bechard's case and allegedly Cohen then told Broidy? That makes NO SENSE AT ALL.....

Why would Sherad Bechard's lawyer contact Cohen for him to contact some man that he worked with about an affair that Broidy allegedly had with her?

Me thinks Trump is who had the affair with her...at least, that is the way it clearly appears... google it, there are lots of articles on it....

Theory: Playboy Model Who Got $1.6 Million Had Affair With Trump, Not Broidy

That ain't my business. Girls are attracted to guys for a whole plethora of reasons.

I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility, that's for sure.

Money and power do a lot to make a man attractive to a woman.

If he's fun to be around? Entirely possible.

Last edited:
Money and power. Women want it too but many prefer to utilise the power of the pussy instead of working for it. With Harvey you had a double edge sword. He did crush Sorvino and even though I would rather throttle Judd than praise her, he did nuke her chances in Lord of the Rings. He killed her shot in it.

Sigh what I don't understand is how so many of these women just didn't know the time honored trick of ordering stuffed hot jalapenos as an appetizer, two margaritas double salt and lime, and jerk chicken for dinner.

I learned something new today! :badgrin:

I do believe you, too. :eek:

La dee da darling my dearheart

When she sighs....its the best...and she looks you straight in the eye and orders anything with avocado spread you are her hero.

Something about avocado.

Oh, and Broidy's company got a half a BILLION dollar contract from the gvt.

Was the 3rd or 5th time his company got a huge govt contract?

Sheesh.. It's getting to be Conspiracy City time for the resistance.
was it a quid pro quo?

The queen of pay to play was the shrilary so i would suggest you ask her how it works.
There still.. to this very day, is no proof of that Westwall... it may come some day, from this most recent republican requested investigation, if you all keep your fingers crossed! :D

When she sighs....its the best...and she looks you straight in the eye and orders anything with avocado spread you are her hero.

Something about avocado.

I went to this sidewalk cafe in San Antonio. They had Salsa and Guacamole.

I didn't like da Guacamole. I likey da Salsa. I hope it doesn't make me a homo, or a bad man.

Furthermore, she could eat ghost pepper Salsa, and give me a blowjob!

:tomato: Mmmm, Spicy!

A little extra heat never hurt nothing. :04:

Last edited:

was boinking this woman?

This is all speculation, or gossip per say, but there are some interesting things going on in this case that truly links Trump to being the person that had the affair with playmate Shera Bechard, and Michael Cohen paid off.....for Trump...and not for Elliott Broidy... Not that it matters at this point, since he has been accepted as a chronic cheater and adulterer....even with the total knock out wife he has...

The Wall Street Journal published a story on April 13 revealing the existence of another nondisclosure agreement involving an affair between an adult entertainer and a client of Cohen’s. The NDA employed the pseudonyms David Dennison and Peggy Peterson — the same names used in the Stormy Daniels NDA — and was otherwise very similar to the Trump-Daniels agreement. Whatever source revealed the existence of this NDA to the Journal also disclosed that, according to another document in Cohen’s office, the Dennison in this agreement was not Donald Trump but rather Elliott Broidy, a top Republican fundraiser, while Peterson was Shera Bechard, Playboy’s Miss November 2010. Apparently, Bechard had been Broidy’s mistress until he got her pregnant, at which point she hired Davidson, who contacted Cohen to demand the payment of hush money.

By a stroke of good fortune, Cohen already had a sex-scandal-with-an-adult-entertainer-hush-money-NDA template in his hard drive, since he had recently drafted at least one for Donald Trump. Indeed, Cohen didn’t even bother to change the pseudonyms. (That economical use of attorney resources explained away what otherwise could have been a very awkward detail in the narrative.) This is the story that was leaked to the Journal — and to the New York Times, and CNN, which the Journal beat to the punch by publishing it first. It has since been repeated as fact by just about every major media outlet in the country. But there are good reasons to consider whether it might not be yet another audacious lie from Trumpworld.

Broidy was a big finance guy working for the Trump campaign....Trump promoted him when his campaign was over, to be the head finance guy for the RNC along with Michael Cohen.

and Broidy, according to other news on the 24/7 of which I will try to find links for later to post....stated that Broidy has been making a lot of the picks to fill this administration's jobs, from ambassadors to what evers... and in Republican circles it is known that if you want a job in the administration, you need to go to Broidy, to get the job....

so this means that Broidy gets to make the picks, as some kind of reward for helping Trump....could be for such a fine job working for Trump during the campaign...?

Also, how did the same lawyer used by Stormy Daniels and playmate McDougall come to be Shera Bechard's lawyer as well, in the NDA handling?

And why did this lawyer contact Cohen in Shera Bechard's case and allegedly Cohen then told Broidy? That makes NO SENSE AT ALL.....

Why would Sherad Bechard's lawyer contact Cohen for him to contact some man that he worked with about an affair that Broidy allegedly had with her?

Me thinks Trump is who had the affair with her...at least, that is the way it clearly appears... google it, there are lots of articles on it....

"I'm obsessed with where Donald Trump put his dick" -- on the next Oprah

was it a quid pro quo?

The queen of pay to play was the shrilary so i would suggest you ask her how it works.
There still.. to this very day, is no proof of that Westwall... it may come some day, from this most recent republican requested investigation, if you all keep your fingers crossed! :D

The fact that the Clinton Global initiative has shut down due to lack of donations puts that claim of yours to bed Care. She was the queen of pay to play, and when she no longer had the power the "donations" ceased. That is what is known as Prima Facie evidence, and there is none better.

was boinking this woman?

"I'm obsessed with where Donald Trump put his dick" -- on the next Oprah
no one really cares where he put his one eyed trouser worm, just ask any evangelical...:rolleyes:

if he's paying to play, with Broidy and even Cohen, then that's Crooked....that's corruption.

Pssst. Tell your daughters. If they are ever in a potential errrrrr conflicting moment tell your girl to order a double tequila straight up triple lime and salt on the rim.

The beertendress will know exactly how to weaponize the drink.

was it a quid pro quo?

The fact that the Clinton Global initiative has shut down due to lack of donations puts that claim of yours to bed Care. She was the queen of pay to play, and when she no longer had the power the "donations" ceased. That is what is known as Prima Facie evidence, and there is none better.
well, that's simply not true.

the Clinton's shut down Bill's separate Global Initiative by PLAN, and merged the causes they supported in to the Clinton foundation... it had nothing to do with money.... that was all right wing spin... Westwall.

Something about avocado.

I went to this sidewalk cafe in San Antonio. They had Salsa and Guacamole.

I didn't like da Guacamole. I likey da Salsa. I hope it doesn't make me a homo, or a bad man.

Furthermore, she could eat ghost pepper Salsa, and give me a blowjob!

:tomato: Mmmm, Spicy!

A little extra heat never hurt nothing. :04:

Oh hells bells then.............oh for crying out loud....I just bought 18 Big Whoppers. They are a Sweet Savannah Pepper that produce in 60 days.

So yeah you could say tinydancer is the home of the big whoppers and I could get busted for gardening. And by the fucking way.,.................size matters.

Great pepper by the way.

Forum List

Back