How many abortions has trump paid for?

Wrong title for this topic on this board.

Has Trump paid for a dozen abortions? Is the correct method of expression.

Now hear this!

trump is not POLITICAL. Do not post anything trump related in Political.....WARNING!

Wrong title for this topic on this board.

Has Trump paid for a dozen abortions? Is the correct method of expression.

So....how many? I think Stormy's attorney has an idea....how many.....it will be coming out soon.

So what excuse will. graham and fall well come up with?

crying gif.gif

Samantha Bee: Trump Has Totally Paid for ‘At Least Half a Dozen Abortions’

I say less than a dozen.....he never pays his bills....you know.

Fuck, if he did that would be a huge motivator for disgusting LefTards to embrace him...no?

Wow! Excuses already!

That’s not an excuse bud...seriously, don’t your twisted, weirdo buddies admire those with the ‘courage’ to have abortions?
Don’t you think they’re cool?

Fuck, if he did that would be a huge motivator for disgusting LefTards to embrace him...no?
I wonder what it would do to you righties. Is paying for a bunch of abortions worse than murdering somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue?

I couldn’t give two shits if he did...I didn’t elect a pastor or a role model...I elected a President...one that would bitch-slap the living fuck out of filthy LefTards on a daily basis....I got what I wanted...did you?

Wow! Excuses already!

That’s not an excuse bud...seriously, don’t your twisted, weirdo buddies admire those with the ‘courage’ to have abortions?

We are talking about an orange pervert that is now your king.

Wow! Excuses already!

We are talking about an orange pervert that is now your king.

Hey look, when you bang disgusting, immoral Liberal whores, they’re gonna get abortions...that’s their contraceptive...that’s what they do...right?

I wonder what it would do to you righties. Is paying for a bunch of abortions worse than murdering somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue?

In either case....the RW nutcases will love him more....Hail trump!

Forum List

Back