CDZ Do you think that U.S citizens have a chance to reunite under new political governship before 2020?

Do you think that U.S citizens have a chance to reunite under new poltical governship by 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
As long as politicians "serve the public" there will never be harmony or cohesion among them for each one is on the primary mission of seeking his fortune. Each and every one of them has a three step goal in life and that is to be (1) be elected, (2) to be re-elected and to (3) become filthy rich. I hate to break it to you but that is the whole truth.

As long as politicians "serve the public" there will never be harmony or cohesion among them for each one is on the primary mission of seeking his fortune. Each and every one of them has a three step goal in life and that is to be (1) be elected, (2) to be re-elected and to (3) become filthy rich. I hate to break it to you but that is the whole truth.
So true Hossie,Hossie for President I say:thewave: and so say all of us

Well here's a thought - why don't US citizens reunite right now under the current political leadership and work together to make this nation the best it can be? After all, we collectively voted these guys in, so why aren't we even trying to do the right thing and cooperate to get things done rather than obstruct everything? And I do not absolve anybody of guilt here, but I see no reason to wait until 2020 or thereafter.
Trouble is half America hate the other half...and that is the delema,nice thought Task,but no chance

Question is the thread? I meant to say end of 2020

I would like to believe that if there is one thing we have learned as a human race it is that we must come together in collective intelligence and faith if we are to continue
onward with maximum efficiency.

I see how my fellow citizens live across the nation and I simply do not understand how we have managed to fall so far, unless through trickery.

So I ask everyone reading if you do in fact have faith, or believe, that we as citizens can truly band together in unison; while working in joint effort to move the entire nation towards a single positive and prosperous goal?

For far too long have we as a society forgotten how many actually live here in our great nation and aboard so please I beg all of you to always remember that we really can as people unite across the globe with todays techonogly in a mattor of seconds.

With technology today we can unite every single legal voter there is in the entire nation in a matter of days, if not hours. So again we cannot forget that no matter what happens we will always have our human connection.

We can never forget that we as citizens will always have the opportunity, from birth, to be apart of the positive growth that helps resecure our future for all.

We can never forget that we can always reunite under a new banner if the situation calls .We can always come together under a new light that has begun to shine. Facts always change over time and so do numbers.

We as people must all finally begin to understand how valuable we each are and we must all never forget that we can always gain more for all with collective unison.

To put it point blank, the numbers dont add up.

We as citizens have a right to not only take back our nation but our economy and our future.

Travis Michael Bell - NRP.

We are coming together, thanks to the DNC

Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship.jpg

Come together?....No.

I want a divorce.

I never understood why people marry a whore.

I mean, it's like Stormy Daniels. Would it not be far cheaper just to pay for it every so often, yet some buffoon marries her anyway.

Why?

No, I will never be part of the Republican party.

Why would you?

They don't kill babies and protect murderers on death row, nor are they capable of taxing us to save the globe from carbon emissions.

Just remember, taxation is our collective salvation.

That's why the dinosaurs went extinct. Taxation would have saved them.

Well here's a thought - why don't US citizens reunite right now under the current political leadership and work together to make this nation the best it can be? After all, we collectively voted these guys in, so why aren't we even trying to do the right thing and cooperate to get things done rather than obstruct everything? And I do not absolve anybody of guilt here, but I see no reason to wait until 2020 or thereafter.
Trouble is half America hate the other half...and that is the delema,nice thought Task,but no chance

The hatred is coming from the far left radicals and most of us are sick of it.

Identity politics is a creature of the Left, which seeks to divide Americans by sex, race, economic status, etc. Unity is the last thing they want.

It does seem that way at times, but I think the truth is that the extremists make so much noise and so often shown on TV that their power, numbers, and message appear to be stronger than it is or should be. We see a few hundred people screaming and shouting in the halls of Congress or protesting outside n the street but I'm thinking they are not representative of the rest of us. My guess is that there is a fairly large number of people out there who don't hate one side or the other but instead are truly disgusted with both sides. And then there are probably quite a few people on each side who don't agree with or distrust the other side but do not necessarily hate them. But the agitators and extremists are all you see on TV and so their influence is magnified to be more than it really is.

Come together?....No.

I want a divorce.

From your fellow good willed U.S citizens and humans abroad? Thats upsetting.

Only through collective unison at all levels of soictey will we be able to master the true capabilities we all have.

We all have the capacity to succeed greatly in certain aspects of life so we must always strive to become the best we can be.

Collective intelligence leads to a lot and I bet even you are surrounded by countless true Patriots.
Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

We must take away all power and influence from those who have been dragging us backwards into their own suicidal pit. Time to sweep up the filth, bag it, and dump it all into a landfill.

The hatred is coming from the far left radicals and most of us are sick of it.
Don't be so ridiculous,you have a very short memory,remember how the Obama's were treated from day one..and even after he retired from the Presidency,including his wife and children...Feeing Appaulling...The trouble with folk like you is...you just don't think,DO YA

I despise these terms Left and Right,as if the Right have the Moral Authority...YOU DON'T...steven

I would like to believe that if there is one thing we have learned as a human race it is that we must come together in collective intelligence and faith if we are to continue

I see how my fellow citizens live across the nation and I simply do not understand how we have managed to fall so far, unless through trickery.

So I ask everyone reading if you do in fact have faith, or believe, that we as citizens can truly band together in unison; while working in joint effort to move the entire nation towards a single positive and prosperous goal?

For far too long have we as a society forgotten how many actually live here in our great nation and aboard so please I beg all of you to always remember that we really can as people unite across the globe with todays techonogly in a mattor of seconds.

With technology today we can unite every single legal voter there is in the entire nation in a matter of days, if not hours. So again we cannot forget that no matter what happens we will always have our human connection.

We can never forget that we as citizens will always have the opportunity, from birth, to be apart of the positive growth that helps resecure our future for all.

We can never forget that we can always reunite under a new banner if the situation calls .We can always come together under a new light that has begun to shine. Facts always change over time and so do numbers.

We as people must all finally begin to understand how valuable we each are and we must all never forget that we can always gain more for all with collective unison.

We as citizens have a right to not only take back our nation but our economy and our future.

Uniting folks with technology is not ALWAYS a good thing. Not if they have been "holding in" their grudges just to take them out on strangers.

I've been working to provide more open ballot access and CHOICE on ballots for 20 years now in the USA. But folks INSIST on voting for "winners".. Which means any candidate without a "Brand Name" association is automatically a loser. That's NOT what the Founding Father's intended. IN FACT, the strongly warned against 2 party system.

When you vote for "winners" we all lose more. In fact, after each election, more than 60% of eligible voters are the LOSERS. And we're LOSING MORE with each election cycle because the bar for discussion and debate is now buried underground and the ONLY thing that matters is grabbing and maintaining power.

Said truth is Travis --- with only 2 choices and voting to PREVENT the other side from winning, we are doomed. The ONLY way you fix this is by putting a dozen or so TRULY INDEPENDENT voices in the Congress. It's not hard to do. You just have to UNMUZZLE and FREE a bunch of representatives to present a more accurate picture of the issues and consequences of each debate and action. Or to CHASTIZE the Congress for inaction due to partisan stand-offs.

It does seem that way at times, but I think the truth is that the extremists make so much noise and so often shown on TV that their power, numbers, and message appear to be stronger than it is or should be. We see a few hundred people screaming and shouting in the halls of Congress or protesting outside n the street but I'm thinking they are not representative of the rest of us. My guess is that there is a fairly large number of people out there who don't hate one side or the other but instead are truly disgusted with both sides. And then there are probably quite a few people on each side who don't agree with or distrust the other side but do not necessarily hate them. But the agitators and extremists are all you see on TV and so their influence is magnified to be more than it really is.
Task you should already Know...that Empty Vessels Make The Most Noise...…...steve

If one wants law and order, then we have to acknowledge that we will just have to deport a lot of traitors, 5th columnists, deviants of all sorts, and millions of criminal illegal aliens. It wouldn't be the first time in our history when that became necessary, Thomas Jefferson liked the idea. At this point it's clearly a necessity now.

You will also have to change how campaigns are financed; many of the smaller less well financed 'parties' fall victim to ballot petition signatures with both the Dems and R's using ballot petition challenges that bleed smaller parties dry via massive legal expenses and harassment, and then there is the ridiculously expensive ad costs for national campaigns, which in no way should be handled 'privately'; the airwaves are owned by the public, and we even have public radio and TV to boot. they have nothing to do all day but run cooking shows, idiotic left wing propaganda, fake history programs, and music concerts.

Uniting folks with technology is not ALWAYS a good thing. Not if they have been "holding in" their grudges just to take them out on strangers.

I've been working to provide more open ballot access and CHOICE on ballots for 20 years now in the USA. But folks INSIST on voting for "winners".. Which means any candidate without a "Brand Name" association is automatically a loser. That's NOT what the Founding Father's intended. IN FACT, the strongly warned against 2 party system.

When you vote for "winners" we all lose more. In fact, after each election, more than 60% of eligible voters are the LOSERS. And we're LOSING MORE with each election cycle because the bar for discussion and debate is now buried underground and the ONLY thing that matters is grabbing and maintaining power.

Said truth is Travis --- with only 2 choices and voting to PREVENT the other side from winning, we are doomed. The ONLY way you fix this is by putting a dozen or so TRULY INDEPENDENT voices in the Congress. It's not hard to do. You just have to UNMUZZLE and FREE a bunch of representatives to present a more accurate picture of the issues and consequences of each debate and action. Or to CHASTIZE the Congress for inaction due to partisan stand-offs.

To get around that stuff, you have to take the money out of the process, or at least greatly reduce its influence, something Libertarians don't want to do.

Forum List

Back