Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I shut down the TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love looking at Dirty faces and listen to Useless talks

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

grasslands

Jul 12, 2011
When Obama appears on TV, I change channels or sometimes I shut down the TV.

Do you Change channels or shut down the TV when Obama appears on TV?

Everybody makes their own decisions regarding their investment and finance. I think nobody listens to Obama and his supporters regarding investment and trading decisions.

When USA debt ceiling issue was going on, few people were giving importance to it and Obama's speeches and that idiot thinks he is the president of USA and his speech is important.

I do not watch any politicians or political pundits.

The political fund raising calls and such have already started here.
Yech!

Okay, where did you hide the camera? If he talks while the market is open, my friend and I bet how far the Dow will drop by one hour after he's done speaking.

When Obama appears on TV, I immediately say "what is this motherfuc*er doing here".

What language and words do you use when you see him on TV, websites, newspapers or in real life in person?

Obama "It's all the fault of the "rich", they stole your money and job and we have to make them pay"

Obama is worth $5 million only but American super-rich are worth $25 million to $55,000 million or $55 billion.

Why do super-rich people allow a $5 million idiot to dominate them?

Obama gave $9 Trillion whatever bailouts to bankrupt companies whose employees are paid $1 million to $100 million commission/incentive every year. Now Obama wants to increase the taxes for the rich and end the Bush tax cuts and Obama is saying ""It's all the fault of the "rich", they stole your money and job and we have to make them pay"

$5 million person is also rich person. Obama is worth $5 million. Basically Obama is talking about himself when he says ""It's all the fault of the "rich", they stole your money and job and we have to make them pay"

Obama has some mental problems. He cannot think properly. Read Obama's child history and you will understand what I mean. I think that Obama thinks he is God. He can do anything he wants. I had seen a picture where Obama was behaving like a supernatural being. Maybe the picture was fake.

Something tells me Obama was planning something big.

My uncle is worth $75 million.

Obama knew he was jumping into a raging fire (USA) when he contested USA presidential elections in year 2008. If obama did not have any new solutions to save USA, why did he become president? Obama has copied and pasted Bush's decisions. In fact Obama has crossed the limit of making worse decisions. If you cannot stand the heat, do not play with fire.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. God is angry with Obama. The biggest problem with Obama is that he speaks too much. People who speak too much, they never succeed in their life.

Obama says to USA "It is only words, words are all I have for you".

Barack Obama was pushed in front because nobody wanted to be USA president in year 2008 since everybody knew they would be staring at a debt of $25 Trillion to $50 Trillion and Afghanistan and Iraq.

In real world, when there is a raging fire, people are attracted towards the fire but when they come close to the fire, they cannot stand/bear the heat so people run away. This example can be applied to USA because people want to be USA president because of $14 Trillion economy and world's most powerful USA army. But when they become USA president they cannot stand the heat.

If George Bush would have been President for the third term then I think George Bush would have taken back $700 billion given to giant companies.

George Bush had said "under normal circumstances I would have allowed the companies to fail but this is an extra ordinary situation".

Everybody makes their own decisions regarding their investment and finance. I think nobody listens to Obama and his supporters regarding investment and trading decisions.

When USA debt ceiling issue was going on, few people were giving importance to it and Obama's speeches and that idiot thinks he is the president of USA and his speech is important.

I actually sat through his last two.... the lecture a couple of weeks ago where I was told I was too stupid to "get" the debt ceiling, and then yesterday's where he crashed the markets.

I'll skip 'em from now on.

I dont get you guys. Dem or gop. I watch every opportunity I get if Im on the tv and he comes on. How can you bitch or praise what he says if you get it filtered second hand? I dont care what outlet you get your info from, they all filter it to meet their positions. Thats why when someone cries about Fox news they look like fools. Anyone can take a soundbite or snipit of text and twist it to mean whatever they want.

I listen. Thats how you stay informed. I dont care if its Nancy plastic surgery Pelosi, I listen.

Better question is,

do you ever use the phrase 'shut the TV'? Or is that reserved for retards?

They might as well just make a recording, about shared sacrifice- meaning raising taxes, and a balanced approach- meaning raise taxes on everyone- investing in our future- co name for another failed stimulus plan and greater debt and more spending. Then change up the background and no one would notice that it's a recorded speech that they had seen before. That way he could spend more time vacationing, spend more time golfing or playing basketball. What a life!!!

Forum List

Back