• No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

Jesus said what I AM You are too

What Chapter and verse in the bible did you get this from?
I pray every morning and I do not need a book or another person's thoughts to tell me who or what God is all I need to do is look around me and see the miracle of life. Your definition of God is very a constricting and hackneyed point of view. As long as you believe in a positive power greater then yourself all is good, I suppose.

If you ever decide to read a book there is only one I'd recommend to you, Alex - the King James bible. I've found it to be a great blessing in my life and I believe it would be in yours as well. We also have the scripture reading and hymns with lyrics, prayer on the USMB prayer meeting and you might be blessed to visit some time.
I have read many books, I find it curious that you wish to engage a conversation with an insult. Thomas Merton is a favorite of mine as is Thomas More, but I subscribe to what Gandhi wrote, "God has no religion"

Thomas Merton was delving into Buddhism as I recall - you cannot mix Christianity with the occult - that is error, Alex. I've seen his works before. I'm not familiar with Thomas More but Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe). As for your being insulted by my suggesting that you read the Bible or visit the USMB prayer meeting? That wasn't my intention, Alex. I'm sorry you took it that way. Have a nice evening.

Your motivation for being here is not to teach and learn, it's to preach your personal point of view.
Amen.

I give up on Jeri. She lost it.

I never asked you to look towards me, Gracie. I am telling you to look toward Jesus Christ and His Gospel. Not a false gospel that so many have fallen for! Follow Christ! Not man! That has been my message consistently.
USMB is not your church, nor are you a spokesperson for God. You can give your opinion, but this pulpit preaching is getting old. You know what you do, Jeri? To those still seeking or trudging along a path towards God, they see or hear YOU and run the OTHER way. That is what YOU do. People like YOU do more harm in "bringing in the sheep" than you think.
Muse on that awhile. Unless that is your goal and you are really a demon and that's the plan by driving people away from God.

See how that goes?

I disagree with you, Gracie. The great commission is go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what I am doing. There are people on USMB who have been blessed by the prayer meeting time and having others pray for them. There are people who like reading the Scriptures and the threads I have posted. If it isn't for you then don't read my threads. You are not a gate keeper for others and it is not up to you what they can and cannot receive on USMB. Understood? Thank you and have a nice evening.
:) Keep on keepin' on.

Your motivation for being here is not to teach and learn, it's to preach your personal point of view.
Amen.

I never asked you to look towards me, Gracie. I am telling you to look toward Jesus Christ and His Gospel. Not a false gospel that so many have fallen for! Follow Christ! Not man! That has been my message consistently.
USMB is not your church, nor are you a spokesperson for God. You can give your opinion, but this pulpit preaching is getting old. You know what you do, Jeri? To those still seeking or trudging along a path towards God, they see or hear YOU and run the OTHER way. That is what YOU do. People like YOU do more harm in "bringing in the sheep" than you think.
Muse on that awhile. Unless that is your goal and you are really a demon and that's the plan by driving people away from God.

See how that goes?

I disagree with you, Gracie. The great commission is go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what I am doing. There are people on USMB who have been blessed by the prayer meeting time and having others pray for them. There are people who like reading the Scriptures and the threads I have posted. If it isn't for you then don't read my threads. You are not a gate keeper for others and it is not up to you what they can and cannot receive on USMB. Understood? Thank you and have a nice evening.
You can disagree with me all you want...and vice versa. If you don't like what I have to say, that's yer problem. And vice versa.
The problem you just don't "get" is, everyone has their own way to talk to God but according to you, it must be YOUR way. Otherwise, they are just demons in disguise. Right? Now you are claiming that Mary, mother of God, is really a demon. Jeri, you have a screw loose.
I am not a gate keeper, but you damn sure are not a leader to the path of God, either.Get it? Got it? Good.
You have a nice night, too.

Google whynogod.con and fully read through points 1 & 2 of like 60 reasons there is no God. But points 1&2 cover all the reasons why you aren't right about this. All hearsay. The 11 apostles didn't write or pen the bibles and all that. Even if they did its the story of 11 guys. A small cult spread through Greece because they were worshipping the ridiculous Greek gods for far too long. The Jesus story made more sense.

Christianity was a easier religion for non Jews. Just pay, believe and dunk.
The points are interesting but they don't "prove" God does not exist. Empirical data or philosophic logic cannot fill the function of metaphysical "proof". Two different belief systems.
Prove invisible unicorns don't exist.

Rhinoceros are invisible now? Way cool!

Are you thinking that is in the family of the unicorn? I'd never thought of it before, Avatar. Interesting!

"Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe)." No citation

Amen.

See how that goes?

You can disagree with me all you want...and vice versa. If you don't like what I have to say, that's yer problem. And vice versa.
The problem you just don't "get" is, everyone has their own way to talk to God but according to you, it must be YOUR way. Otherwise, they are just demons in disguise. Right? Now you are claiming that Mary, mother of God, is really a demon. Jeri, you have a screw loose.
I am not a gate keeper, but you damn sure are not a leader to the path of God, either.Get it? Got it? Good.
You have a nice night, too.

No, Gracie. That is the point. It isn't my way. It's God's way according to His Word in the King James Version Bible or it is no way at all. It is God's way all the way every day. ( not the Roman Catholic church's way with their false teachings about Mary which is rooted in a Babylonian occult history) It is the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. Not the Doctrines of devils, not the doctrines of man. That is what man is to obey - the Written of Word of God, take it literally and do what it says, that is what I preach.

I am fully aware that Bible scripture can evoke powerful emotions in people. It was meant to. It's why the Bible is the only Written Word on earth that has the power to convert the souls of men and women. It's a living Word and God does not ask for our opinions on it. He tells us to obey Him not to critique Him or argue with Him over what He has said. The Word of God stands on its own. It doesn't need our approval or disapproval. It is the truth whether it is accepted as such or not.

it is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

^^^
Why some do not like hearing the Scriptures preached. It's convicting. The good news is? It's also what will eventually lead people to Jesus Christ. When the Scriptures trouble you? Your under the conviction of the Holy Spirit and it is a sign salvation is not to far off.

I scrolled, Jeri. You asked a question in the OP. I answered. So did others. Yet you still see fit to preach YOUR way and everyone else's way is wrong. That in itself is wrong as well. We are individuals and have our own interpretations, beliefs, paths. Stop demanding we all follow yours.

Bld4K4WCEAA8vQz.jpg

Jere has a self ministry going on, that's all. Jere has every right to do so, and EVERYONE has the right to respond.

Yeah, well, she might be thinking she has a ministry going on but when preaching from a public pulpit, she has to hear other views whether she likes it or not.

yes and we are GOD too

Jesus said what I AM You are too

I pray every morning and I do not need a book or another person's thoughts to tell me who or what God is all I need to do is look around me and see the miracle of life. Your definition of God is very a constricting and hackneyed point of view. As long as you believe in a positive power greater then yourself all is good, I suppose.

If you ever decide to read a book there is only one I'd recommend to you, Alex - the King James bible. I've found it to be a great blessing in my life and I believe it would be in yours as well. We also have the scripture reading and hymns with lyrics, prayer on the USMB prayer meeting and you might be blessed to visit some time.
I have read many books, I find it curious that you wish to engage a conversation with an insult. Thomas Merton is a favorite of mine as is Thomas More, but I subscribe to what Gandhi wrote, "God has no religion"

Thomas Merton was delving into Buddhism as I recall - you cannot mix Christianity with the occult - that is error, Alex. I've seen his works before. I'm not familiar with Thomas More but Gandi was not a Christian and on his death bed acknowledged he had made a serious mistake in rejecting Jesus Christ (and speaking against the followers of Christ also I believe). As for your being insulted by my suggesting that you read the Bible or visit the USMB prayer meeting? That wasn't my intention, Alex. I'm sorry you took it that way. Have a nice evening.

You call the beliefs of others a cult? Obviously this is a spoof thread and you are a troll. Your statement is not a Christian statement, but more resembles the claims of an Islamic fanatic when confronted with beliefs other than his(her) own. I do not care what you claim was Gandhi's statements on his death bed his statement is a truth IMO. Do you have a proof that God has claimed to be for one religion over another or for any religion at all? My prayers are no less than yours nor are they any better, however my perspective certainly speaks of temperance and carries with it the Christian virtue's which I aspire to as expressed in 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant" (English Standard Version). Point is God wants to hear from me no matter how I wish to express my love, thoughts and actions and I will not judge another poorly if they pray to a God that is borne from a belief other than mine.

Last edited:

You call the beliefs of others a cult? Obviously this is a spoof thread and you are a troll. Your statement is not a Christian statement, but more resembles the claims of an Islamic fanatic when confronted with beliefs other than his(her) own. I do not care what you claim was Gandhi's statements on his death bed his statement is a truth IMO. Do you have a proof that God has claimed to be for one religion over another or for any religion at all? My prayers are no less than yours nor are they any better, however my perspective certainly speaks of temperance and carries with it the Christian virtue's which I aspire to as expressed in 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant" (English Standard Version). Point is God wants to hear from me no matter how I wish to express my love, thoughts and actions and I will not judge another poorly if they pray to a God that is borne from a belief other than mine.
:clap:

Forum List

Back