Do you pray daily?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Speaking of how some are offended by the Message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and prefer false prophets / false teachers who speak "smooth things" (albeit false things) - this is an interesting subject that Brother Michael Boldea Jr. has written about recently.

Hand of Help Ministries

Death By Indifference

Why is it that we take so little interest as to whom it is that offers us spiritual succor? Why is it that we would rather spend more time contemplating what brand of clothing or shoes we want to wear than what the intentions of the smiling face before us truly are? Although we are quick to roam the supermarket looking for organic produce and cosmetics that don’t perform animal testing, as far as spiritual nourishment is concerned we are more like a trash compactor taking in anything offered us, and waiting mouth agape for the next batch of fresh baked lunacy to be shoveled therein.

What’s worse is that every new fad, every new wave, every new doctrine and teaching and theory, no matter how unscriptural and absent any Biblical foundation becomes gospel to us, and if anyone dare point out the inconsistencies, we are quick to lash out, smearing them, their families, their loved ones, their ancestry, and throwing in an Ichabod or two just to be safe.

Consequently, you never see these people come back to apologize or repent once the fad implodes, once their new messiah turns out to be anything but, and once the date that was set, or the theory that was put forth is annihilated by none other than time itself.

I’m still amused at seeing what I’ve deemed prophetic or revelatory sparring going on among believers, wherein one ‘prophet’gives one word, then another ‘prophet’gives a word negating the word the other ‘prophet’gave, as though God is divided, double minded, or just likes to sow confusion among His children.

A true word from God will stand the test of time. A true word from God will not seek to elevate the man delivering it, but the Lord Himself, stirring people to repentance and intimacy with God rather than to digging hovels in the earth and learning to live without indoor plumbing.

It would seem the prophetic landscape is abuzz with new words, with dates being thrown about, and with events which will happen on those dates. I’m getting more and more correspondence from individuals asking me to either confirm or deny these dates, and I will say publicly what I’ve reiterated privately, that each man is accountable to God for the words he gives, and he is likewise accountable to confirm that said words did originate from God.

If there is any lingering doubt, keep silent.

If there is one thing I would love to see as pertains to the prophetic, is that we hold our ‘prophets’accountable for the words they speak, the dates they set, and the events they foretell will occur during any given time frame.

Between swallowing everything wholesale and being skeptical, I would rather the household of faith be skeptical during these days, because Jesus Himself warned of false prophets, false teachers, and false Christs, who would deceive many. We’re not talking about a handful of people here; we’re not talking about a small gathering of folk. We are talking about a large swath of what we deem to be the Church being deceived by these ravenous wolves in sheep’s clothing.

What can one do when the sheep prefer the wolves over the shepherds? What can be done when the church honors deceivers and vilifies preachers of righteousness?

Some are still waiting for a great sweeping revival. They are waiting for the light to come on, for the church to have a collective eureka moment, but those who would wait for such a thing have chosen to forget that salvation is not collective, but rather an individual endeavor.

Indifference is killing us ever so slowly. From indifference as to whom we choose to listen to, to indifference as to whether or not the individual is Biblically sound. We have more important matters to tend to; we have more important things to worry about. That is until we find ourselves far from the light, surrounded by wolves, with no one to come to our aid.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

Seems to me that you yourself follow a man given you have several posts quoting or linking this dude. Maybe you should not follow a man and his narrowed interpretations of the bible. Given your post about how only the most holy will enter into the heavens my response is pride go before a fall

This is the other message that Michael Boldea Jr. recently gave on choosing God or sin but making clear - it cannot be both. Again - it isn't a popular message with the wide road churchers but it is the truth and Scripture validates the message once again.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Simplest of Equations

How is it that we always seem to find topics of conversation that focus on anything other than Jesus within the church nowadays? How is it that we make time to have pointless, useless debates over issues that the Bible has already settled, but fail to find the time to concentrate on the risen Christ, and the message of the cross?

When real world examples do not exist, we start to spin hypothetical webs, asking the same redundant questions over and over again, just in a different context, as though making someone an usher and not a choir leader excuses a sin which they’ve chosen as their identity and refuse to repent of.

Sin is sin whether it’s committed by the pastor, the deacon, or the person sitting in the last pew.

Sin of which men do not repent separates said men from God, whether their chosen televangelist insists that they’ve been given a waiver, or their chosen denomination chooses to embrace it as wholesome.

God is not beholden to denominations. God is not beholden to televangelists. God is not beholden to anyone or anything, because everything other than God is creation, He is creator, and therefore He need not debase Himself in any way to either humor us or indulge us.

There is finality to what God established in His Word. There are absolutes over which men cannot gloss though they have tried, and continue to try with rabid ferocity.

I still find it laughable that we believe we can dictate terms to God, and if a handful of lost souls in a dying denomination decides something, then God must do as they decide or else.

I’ve said it before, and I will continue to repeat it until it either connects or you get weary of reading what I write and no longer visit this blog: men either love God more than their sin and part ways with their sin, or they love their sin more than they love God and as such find some huckster somewhere to offer them fire insurance and tell them they can be waved through the pearly gates without ever having been washed in the blood of the Lamb, without having gone and sinned no more, without having broken ties with the darkness and having embraced the light of truth and righteousness.

Men can say all sorts of things, and if there is a financial incentive in there somewhere they will be insistent upon the deception they try to force feed you, contending that those feelings of something not being quite right are due to the bigoted society we live in, and not due to the urging of the Holy Spirit to repent and be reconciled unto God.

How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted that you need not go through the trouble of repenting of your sins? How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted everyone goes to heaven regardless, even your long lost pets? How can you not feel obliged to blessthe individual who essentially gave you license to live as the world and still cling to the illusion of being saved, sanctified, and heaven bound?

It’s like sending a muffin basket to the doctor who told you that you don’t have heart disease even though you do.

‘Thanks doc, I know the tests came out all wrong and it seemed like I only had a few months to live, but you reinterpreting them and telling me they’re not so bad after all really took a load off.’

Sin kills. It has a 100% mortality rate if not repented of. The reason so much of the New Testament focuses on the need to repent of one’s sins, to be renewed of mind and heart, is because the matter of sin is a serious one, one that we cannot gloss over or overlook because it has eternal implications.

Revelation 22:14-15, “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are the dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

When the dust settles and all is said and done, when the final word is written, and the last song is sung, there will be those without and those within. There will be those who will have the right to the tree of life, and those who will not. There will be those who will be allowed to enter through the gates into the city, and those who will be cast into the outer darkness. Anyone who tells you different is a liar, a deceiver, a fraud, and a swindler, who cares not for your eternal soul, and whose desire to pacify your conscience is thoroughly tethered to your checkbook.

Either your sin or God! Whoever this is for, you can’t have both, and it is within your purview to choose one or the other. Choose wisely!

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

Jeri, you are acting like a Pharisee a defender of a written word that has been changed so many, many times by people good and bad. Start acting like a follower of Jesus and start asking often in your prayers if you are on the right track. You should advise Boldea to do the same. You two speak with no more authority about doctrines than any one on this site.

You testify of the KVJ as God's word, because it say it is God's word. One, so what? Two, you have no authority to counsel others on the matter. Three, you are far more the magician Simeon and far less the apostle Peter.

I suggest strongly that you start relying on Jesus.

And, yes, Jeri believes in the gift of the tongues as a prayer language.

Last edited:
There are those who have gone off the deep end and been deceived to the point of a cult following...keep following the teachings of a man who has gone astray. Think this dude doesn't receive money to continue his message?

Yeah, he is a cult leader like so many other bad people.

Last edited:
This is the other message that Michael Boldea Jr. recently gave on choosing God or sin but making clear - it cannot be both. Again - it isn't a popular message with the wide road churchers but it is the truth and Scripture validates the message once again.

Hand of Help Ministries

How is it that we always seem to find topics of conversation that focus on anything other than Jesus within the church nowadays? How is it that we make time to have pointless, useless debates over issues that the Bible has already settled, but fail to find the time to concentrate on the risen Christ, and the message of the cross?

When real world examples do not exist, we start to spin hypothetical webs, asking the same redundant questions over and over again, just in a different context, as though making someone an usher and not a choir leader excuses a sin which they’ve chosen as their identity and refuse to repent of.

Sin is sin whether it’s committed by the pastor, the deacon, or the person sitting in the last pew.

Sin of which men do not repent separates said men from God, whether their chosen televangelist insists that they’ve been given a waiver, or their chosen denomination chooses to embrace it as wholesome.

God is not beholden to denominations. God is not beholden to televangelists. God is not beholden to anyone or anything, because everything other than God is creation, He is creator, and therefore He need not debase Himself in any way to either humor us or indulge us.

There is finality to what God established in His Word. There are absolutes over which men cannot gloss though they have tried, and continue to try with rabid ferocity.

I still find it laughable that we believe we can dictate terms to God, and if a handful of lost souls in a dying denomination decides something, then God must do as they decide or else.

I’ve said it before, and I will continue to repeat it until it either connects or you get weary of reading what I write and no longer visit this blog: men either love God more than their sin and part ways with their sin, or they love their sin more than they love God and as such find some huckster somewhere to offer them fire insurance and tell them they can be waved through the pearly gates without ever having been washed in the blood of the Lamb, without having gone and sinned no more, without having broken ties with the darkness and having embraced the light of truth and righteousness.

Men can say all sorts of things, and if there is a financial incentive in there somewhere they will be insistent upon the deception they try to force feed you, contending that those feelings of something not being quite right are due to the bigoted society we live in, and not due to the urging of the Holy Spirit to repent and be reconciled unto God.

How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted that you need not go through the trouble of repenting of your sins? How can you not feel obliged to bless the individual who insisted everyone goes to heaven regardless, even your long lost pets? How can you not feel obliged to blessthe individual who essentially gave you license to live as the world and still cling to the illusion of being saved, sanctified, and heaven bound?

It’s like sending a muffin basket to the doctor who told you that you don’t have heart disease even though you do.

‘Thanks doc, I know the tests came out all wrong and it seemed like I only had a few months to live, but you reinterpreting them and telling me they’re not so bad after all really took a load off.’

Sin kills. It has a 100% mortality rate if not repented of. The reason so much of the New Testament focuses on the need to repent of one’s sins, to be renewed of mind and heart, is because the matter of sin is a serious one, one that we cannot gloss over or overlook because it has eternal implications.

Revelation 22:14-15, “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are the dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

When the dust settles and all is said and done, when the final word is written, and the last song is sung, there will be those without and those within. There will be those who will have the right to the tree of life, and those who will not. There will be those who will be allowed to enter through the gates into the city, and those who will be cast into the outer darkness. Anyone who tells you different is a liar, a deceiver, a fraud, and a swindler, who cares not for your eternal soul, and whose desire to pacify your conscience is thoroughly tethered to your checkbook.

Either your sin or God! Whoever this is for, you can’t have both, and it is within your purview to choose one or the other. Choose wisely!

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hey brah, you do realize that the bible was written by men who wrote down whatever they wanted, don't you?

Hand of Help Ministries

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hey brah, you do realize that the bible was written by men who wrote down whatever they wanted, don't you?

If you own a Business and ask your personal secretary to dictate a letter for you, to type it out and send it to the people you wish to communicate that message to, whose name do you sign at the bottom? Hers or yours? Is it your letter or her letter? Your words or hers? Your message or hers?

it is written:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16, 17

Jeri, you are not the one to interpret scripture as profitable or unprofitable. That is for the individual in communion with the Holy Spirit.

You follow a cult leader, and I counsel you in the name of Jesus to reconsider your relationship with the man or with Jesus.

Jake, you need to retract your false accusation against Michael Boldea Jr. He is not a cult leader nor is he a bad person. He does not even own his own house - he and his wife live in an apartment with their child and live a very humble, simple life. This is a man who does not have a big bank account, no television show, no millions pouring in, no lavish vacations, or fancy cars. He does not even own a house! He rents. Where does Michael Boldea's money go? To hand of help ministries which supports an orphanage to care for abandoned and abused children and to help the elder who also are sheltered and provided for by hand of help ministries and to give aid to the poor and needy of Romania. Why does he do this? Because he isn't a hireling. He is a true man of God that loves Jesus Christ with his whole heart and preaches the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. I've warned you about this before. You are slandering the name of one of God's servants - Michael Boldea Jr. - and you are asking for serious trouble.

You need to retract your false accusation against him or you're going to find yourself in serious trouble with the LORD.

it is written:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
2 Thessalonians 1:6

You are slandering one of God's choice servants,Jake. You need to repent and admit you falsely accused him.

You, Jeri, are acting as if you are a cult follower of this man. Lean on Jesus when interpreting scripture for yourself. You are neither preacher nor teacher here of what is acceptable before Jesus for others.

Why won't you admit that you believe the gift of tongues is a prayer language?

Retract your false accusation against him, Jake. You need to repent to the LORD for falsely accusing one of his servants. There are plenty of false teachers out there - no question about it - but Michael Boldea Jr. is one who exposes them and speaks out against false teachers. He doesn't defend them. You need to repent for slandering him and retract your false accusation.

Retract your false accusation against him, Jake. You need to repent to the LORD for falsely accusing one of his servants. There are plenty of false teachers out there - no question about it - but Michael Boldea Jr. is one who exposes them and speaks out against false teachers. He doesn't defend them. You need to repent for slandering him and retract your false accusation.
You and Mike are no greater servants of Jesus Christ than me and every other believer.

You have no authority to pontificate on Scripture.

None.

I counsel you and Mike to lean on the Lord.

Do you think speaking in tongues is the sure sign of salvation?

With love in Jesus Christ,
Jacob Starkey

Last edited:
Michael Boldeais AOK, but Mary, mother of Jesus is a demon.

Y'all are wasting your breath on Jeri. :cool-45:

You are the one who judged another mans servant, Jake. Falsely, I should add. If you are not going to lose your pride and admit that you were wrong to do it then that is your decision. I'm putting you in the hands of God. You're not my problem. Let God deal with you according to the works of your own hands.

Bye.

Michael Boldeais AOK, but Mary, mother of Jesus is a demon.

Y'all are wasting your breath on Jeri. :cool-45:
Mary the mother of Jesus Christ is not the same Mary of the Roman Catholic Church. Mary the mother of Jesus Christ is no where referred to in the bible as the Queen of Heaven.

Catholicism follows another Jesus and another Mary, Gracie. Not the Mary of the Bible.

The Catholics burn incense to and worship a figure called the Queen of heaven. They also call her Mary but unbeknownst to the people they are really worshipping a Babylonian demon god named Semiramis who calls herself the queen of heaven. I repeat, Jesus mother was never called the "Queen of heaven". The bible does mention the Queen of heaven in the book of Jeremiah. As I said, it's Baal worship and the Queen of heaven is a demon. See for yourself right here:

It is written:
Jeremiah 44:15-30King James Version (KJV)

15 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,

16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.

17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

20 Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,

21 The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the Lord remember them, and came it not into his mind?

22 So that the Lord could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.

23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.

24 Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the Lord, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:

25 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

26 Therefore hear ye the word of the Lord, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the Lord, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord God liveth.

27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.

28 Yet a small number that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah, and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall know whose words shall stand, mine, or their's.

29 And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the Lord, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil:
As you can see it's Baal worship - worshipping the Queen of heaven - praying to the Queen of heaven - burning incense to the Queen of heaven - a demon god - is Baal worship. As I said before, it is not the Mary of the Bible which is another reason to avoid Roman Catholicism. Its a false religion based on Babylonian Baal Worship with the same gods - they merely covered it up by calling the Queen of heaven "Mary"... but it isn't Mary of the Bible.

People need to read their bibles, Gracie. People are perishing for lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

Jake, you need to retract your false accusation against Michael Boldea Jr. He is not a cult leader nor is he a bad person. He does not even own his own house - he and his wife live in an apartment with their child and live a very humble, simple life. This is a man who does not have a big bank account, no television show, no millions pouring in, no lavish vacations, or fancy cars. He does not even own a house! He rents. Where does Michael Boldea's money go? To hand of help ministries which supports an orphanage to care for abandoned and abused children and to help the elder who also are sheltered and provided for by hand of help ministries and to give aid to the poor and needy of Romania. Why does he do this? Because he isn't a hireling. He is a true man of God that loves Jesus Christ with his whole heart and preaches the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. I've warned you about this before. You are slandering the name of one of God's servants - Michael Boldea Jr. - and you are asking for serious trouble.

You need to retract your false accusation against him or you're going to find yourself in serious trouble with the LORD.

it is written:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
2 Thessalonians 1:6

You are slandering one of God's choice servants,Jake. You need to repent and admit you falsely accused him.
Maybe if he listened to Kenneth copeland said teaching he would own something

Forum List

Back