Do you know why mercury and aluminum are in vaccines?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Not as a preservative, as advertised. Kennedy says the NIH admitted to him in 2016 that the real reason was as an adjuvant. Dead virus vaccines alone don't provoke a strong enough immune response. Vaccinologists found that if they introduce a highly toxic substance with the dead virus, the body conflates the threats and reacts with a stronger immune response. These are called adjuvants. The problem is that these adjuvants are highly neurotoxic and come with their own consequences. Autism being a likely one.

Go to 21:40 of this interview -

Last edited:
I thought Mercury had been removed from nearly all vaccines --- if not all -- because the sane had won the argument .But Al is still widely included and it is a poison and if it does not contribute to Autism( just one danger)then I am the proverbial Dutch man .

I thought Mercury had been removed from nearly all vaccines --- if not all -- because the sane had won the argument .But Al is still widely included and it is a poison and if it does not contribute to Autism( just one danger)then I am the proverbial Dutch man .

A type of mercury that is considered safe for humans is used in flu vaccines to kill any bacterial growth in them but there are mercury free alternatives that one can request.

A type of mercury that is considered safe for humans is used in flu vaccines to kill any bacterial growth in them but there are mercury free alternatives that one can request.
There is no type of mercury that is considered safe for humans. Kennedy talks about that bullshit as well in the same clip.

There is no type of mercury that is considered safe for humans. Kennedy talks about that bullshit as well in the same clip.

Kennedy can talk until he is blue in the face, but thimerosal is still going to exist in some vaccines, and autism rates continued to climb even after mercury was removed from most vaccines.

Kennedy can talk until he is blue in the face, but thimerosal is still going to exist in some vaccines, and autism rates continued to climb even after mercury was removed from most vaccines.
Thimerosal is the mercury he is talking about. You obviously aren't bothering to listen to the clip. Done with you.

Thimerosal is the mercury he is talking about. You obviously aren't bothering to listen to the clip. Done with you.

RFK isn't a doctor or a researcher and he has ignored all scientific research on Thimerosal completely. You are free to ignore it and me as well. BFD you are done with me. Doesn't change that there isn't even correlation evidence let alone causation evidence linking Thimerosal to autism.

I agree with RFK when it comes to the Covid vaccine. And it certainly isn't hard to envision drug companies lying to maximize their vaccine profits. As a candidate, RFK seems to be a one or two trick pony. Even so, his primary opponent, Joe Biden, is a no trick pony so I guess that gives RFK a little edge.

Watch out for Sodium Aluminum Sulfate too..

It's in everything.....from twinkies to biscuits....AKA: baking powder.

I agree with RFK when it comes to the Covid vaccine. And it certainly isn't hard to envision drug companies lying to maximize their vaccine profits. As a candidate, RFK seems to be a one or two trick pony. Even so, his primary opponent, Joe Biden, is a no trick pony so I guess that gives RFK a little edge.
its much more then profits- its for humanity- a.i.

Why do anti-vaxxers have so much trouble understanding that aluminum and mercury compounds are chemically different from pure aluminum and mercury?

Why do anti-vaxxers have so much trouble understanding that aluminum and mercury compounds are chemically different from pure aluminum and mercury?
Holy shit. The stupid.. Mercury and aluminum are elements. They don't change regardless of what "compound" they are in and they are incredibly toxic however they get into the body.

Forum List

Back