Woman claiming to be a doctor says "Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy"

This is the type of "science" the left LOVES.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

Probably just a nurse.
I mean it's a chic and all.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

The way it works is that you get pregnant, and the State raises your child.

By the way, men are always fertile, women aren't, so who's in charge of pregnancy prevention?

Yeah, that's just an abortionist piece of shit lying that consent to sex isn't consent to pregnancy.

Why? So she can make money killing more kids.

Scum needs to fucking go to prison and die there.

Essentially the woman (or Doctor) is absolutely correct.
Neither women nor men automatically consent towards a pregnancy or causing a pregnancy or wanting a pregnancy - due to simply wanting to have sex.
Due to this there are means to prevent a pregnancy.

And this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Lefty&lib or MAGA or any other political ideology.

As to how to deal with an unwanted pregnancy - is a different topic.

1). We need less conceptions in this nation. That is slowly happening. It's a huge win for the country. Let's hope it continues.

2). Contraception is paramount. It keeps a nation healthy. It can help married couples who have courageously decided they don't want kids. We applaud this.

LOL!

True. Is con-sent to sex con-sent to obligated fatherhood?

I'm guessing she's a "doctor" in the same way that Jill Biden is a "doctor". That statement is beyond stupid.
She is right and someone with a PhD is a Doctor. Always has been. I worked in healthcare and education until I retired. I have never heard anyone question if a PhD is a doctor or not until the moron Trumpsters found out Bidens wife was a PhD.

LOL!

What do you think she means by this? Because your comments don't even seem to touch on the topic you posted

We know that contraceptives are not always 100% effective therefore the good 'Dr.' is incorrect.

We know that contraceptives are not always 100% effective therefore the good 'Dr.' is incorrect.
So every-time you or a man rides his women - both say, oh baby,oh baby,oh baby - well it's actually meant towards each other and not - get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant.

Therefore if a contraceptive doesn't work - it was still only about sex, and not about wanting a baby - but the responsibility in regards to an unwanted mother and fatherhood now comes in. And some religious Christian nut, isn't even allowed to use a contraceptive - so theoretically these people only are allowed to have intercourse in order to multiply.

Last edited:
So every-time you or a man rides his women - both say, oh baby,oh baby,oh baby - well it's actually meant towards each other and not - get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant.
Well, the good 'Dr.' must be referring to penis in vagina sex otherwise I don't see a mouth, hand or butt getting pregnant. LOL

Well, the good 'Dr.' must be referring to penis in vagina sex otherwise I don't see a mouth, hand or butt getting pregnant. LOL
Well I haven't heard yet about a women getting pregnant due to a BJ, hand-job or having it the Greek way. That is why I stated intercourse in my previous post. ;)

Forum List

Back