Are designated smoking areas required?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Unlike stinky, stupid alcoholics who talk nonsense, pester others and show aggression, smokers do nothing to interfere with others except for tobacco smoke.

But if there is no one near the smoker, or if he smokes out the window, he does not interfere with anyone. If no one objects to his smoking, he does not interfere with anyone either.

Therefore, smoking areas are not required.

Keep your stink to yourself

Some people enjoy the smell of fine tobacco, RW. You need to be open to different opinions.

1927-Blow-some-my-way-Chesterfield.jpg

Here in NJ we even banned smoking on the beaches

Not so much because of the smoke, but because smokers insisted on using the beach as an ashtray

• Banned
Moonglow
rightwinger
it is immediately clear that you are not real Americans, but slaves brought from Europe. Northern slaves didn't have tobacco, so they can't stand it.

• Banned
Some people enjoy the smell of fine tobacco, RW. You need to be open to different opinions.

1927-Blow-some-my-way-Chesterfield.jpg
I even knew the girl like that. A little beautiful girl from my childhood, she loved when people smoke nearby.

Smokers stink and anyone near them will stink also
Only slaves brought from Europe think so. For thousands of years they had nothing but pig dung under their noses, tobacco does not grow in the north. Therefore, they have an aversion to tobacco, and an allergy to prairie steppe plants. They can't stand the heat, the dust, they don't like anything that the cowboys loved.

Tobacco, no problem.
The issue now is with ignorant and stupid potheads. They have no idea how harmful that drug is for many people because they haven’t experienced that themselves and the risks are being squelched by the pot industry. One hit can cause psychotic episodes and anxiety and depersonalization issues. Dangerous drug. Meanwhile, ignorant potheads will subject others — including babies in strollers or car seats — to their drug by smoking it in public.

Tobacco, no problem.
The issue now is with ignorant and stupid potheads. They have no idea how harmful that drug is for many people because they haven’t experienced that themselves and the risks are being squelched by the pot industry. One hit can cause psychotic episodes and anxiety and depersonalization issues. Dangerous drug. Meanwhile, ignorant potheads will subject others — including babies in strollers or car seats — to their drug by smoking it in public.
:laughing0301: :lame2:

Tobacco, no problem.
It's all about tobacco here.
There was no mention of marijuana

Unlike stinky, stupid alcoholics who talk nonsense, pester others and show aggression, smokers do nothing to interfere with others except for tobacco smoke.

But if there is no one near the smoker, or if he smokes out the window, he does not interfere with anyone. If no one objects to his smoking, he does not interfere with anyone either.

Therefore, smoking areas are not required.

We don't have designated smoking areas any more. All we have are designated non-smoking areas, which is pretty much everywhere.

I even knew the girl like that. A little beautiful girl from my childhood, she loved when people smoke nearby.
My great uncle chain smoked Camels. I would stand at his elbow and breath in the wondrous fragrance. I knew I would be a smoker when I grew up. Gave it up at 30, couldn't stand being sick all the time.

We don't have designated smoking areas any more. All we have are designated non-smoking areas, which is pretty much everywhere.
The first designated smoking areas weren't separate from non-smoking areas, so the smoke would still fill the whole place.

Forum List

Back