Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png
This is one:
Ted Mitchell is CEO of the NewSchools Venture Fund, one of the best funded and most aggressive organizations promoting charter school chains and for-profit ventures in public education.

He is a key figure in the corporate reform movement to transform public education and transfer public funds to private management, as well as to spur entrepreneurial activity and the involvement of the for-profit sector in public education.

President Obama has nominated him to be Undersecretary of Education, the second most powerful job in the department.
Obama Picks Leader of Privatization Movement to be 2 in U.S. Department of Education Diane Ravitch s blog

I can go on if you like. He's a neoliberal.

Last edited:
So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Without wasting time chasing your tail in circles ... Nothing you posted has anything to do with the question asked in the OP.
Now those things may help you hold President Obama in high esteem ... But have nothing in particular to do with what other people set as their standards.

The question in the OP doesn't even ask for a reason why ... "Just a simple yes or no question".
I hold the gardener that comes and turns over my flowers beds in higher esteem than President Obama ... But that is in no way an insult to the gardener nor the President.

Free Trade Deals Have Devastated the U.S.: Now Obama Pushes Through Biggest One Yet
The Trans Pacific Partnership deal will likely be the death of American industry.
Our economy has gone into the toilet over the past 30 years, and President Obama and his advisors think "free trade" is the solution. Like Bill Clinton and both George Bush, he's so enamored with it he's backing the biggest trade agreement in world history, the Trans Pacific Partnership.

At the House Democrats’ retreat in Philadelphia last weekend, President Obama once again urged lawmakers to support the infamous trade deal. He argued that the TPP will improve the “status quo” for workers and businesses, and he promised to work with leadership to ensure that members have better access to the information being negotiated.

In his remarks at the retreat, the President said he recognizes previous trade deals were not perfect. However, what he doesn’t seem to recognize is that free trade is a guaranteed ticket to the poorhouse for any nation. The evidence is overwhelming that tariffs on foreign imports and subsidizing domestic manufacturing are the proven ways to build a strong economy for the middle class.
Free Trade Deals Have Devastated the U.S. Now Obama Pushes Through Biggest One Yet Alternet

That's two. Respecting a position is one thing but holding someone in esteem requires more .....intimacy or personal knowledge that is just not available. Therefore, one can only go on actions.

Last edited:
My opinion of Obama has deteriorated with every slowly passing year of his tenure. He is now IMO behaving in a very dangerous and unacceptable way for the leader of the free world.

Three:
Union activists believe that Honeywell’s federal ties have already enabled the company to call in government help when suppressing unions. In 2009, Honeywell threatened to use Marines to replace 500 United Steelworkers members in Blount Island, Fla. if the military contractors went out on strike. Honeywell had the military security clearances pulled on several of the union leaders, leading them to lose their jobs. In 2010, I exposed evidence that Honeywell cheated on qualification tests for scab replacement workers during the lockout at its Metropolis uranium facility; during the lag between my report and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission taking action, the scab replacement workers caused a number of accidents. In 2011, International Association of Machinists Lodge 778, employed as nuclear weapons workers at Honeywell’s Kansas City, accused the Department of Energy of abandoning its legal mandate by not stepping into to stop a concessionary contract Honeywell was pushing on the union. (Note: I have written over two dozen articles on this issue since 2009; for more details on the federal government enabling Honeywell anti-union strategy, see my November 2011 piece, “Is the Federal Government Helping to Bust Unions?”)

The recent leaked documents raises serious questions about whether Honeywell benefited from its relationships with the Obama administration as part of its anti-union maneuvers. The White House did not respond to request for comment.
In Leaked Docs Honeywell Cites Obama Ties As Key to Anti-Union Strategy - Working In These Times

Last edited:
Free Trade Deals Have Devastated the U.S.: Now Obama Pushes Through Biggest One Yet
The Trans Pacific Partnership deal will likely be the death of American industry.
Our economy has gone into the toilet over the past 30 years, and President Obama and his advisors think "free trade" is the solution. Like Bill Clinton and both George Bush, he's so enamored with it he's backing the biggest trade agreement in world history, the Trans Pacific Partnership.

At the House Democrats’ retreat in Philadelphia last weekend, President Obama once again urged lawmakers to support the infamous trade deal. He argued that the TPP will improve the “status quo” for workers and businesses, and he promised to work with leadership to ensure that members have better access to the information being negotiated.

In his remarks at the retreat, the President said he recognizes previous trade deals were not perfect. However, what he doesn’t seem to recognize is that free trade is a guaranteed ticket to the poorhouse for any nation. The evidence is overwhelming that tariffs on foreign imports and subsidizing domestic manufacturing are the proven ways to build a strong economy for the middle class.
Free Trade Deals Have Devastated the U.S. Now Obama Pushes Through Biggest One Yet Alternet

That's two. Respecting a position is one thing but holding someone in esteem requires more .....intimacy or personal knowledge that is just not available. Therefore, one can only go on actions.

I disagree. Free trade can be a good thing. And protectionism works but can be outgrown once a country has established global competitiveness.

I disagree. Free trade can be a good thing. And protectionism works but can be outgrown once a country has established global competitiveness.

Therefore, you like him more than you initially thought.

Sure. No reason not to.

As long as Obama keeps taking away forks from the Mexicans, right? They're such children.

Another empty-cranium response from Gasbag...raise your hand if you're surprised.

As for YOUR President, I'm quite proud of him and the job he has done.

Such a touching endorsement of Obama.....

I have a question. Do you think Grumpy Cat hates Mexicans as much as you and Obama do?

mexican-jokes.jpg

I hold the ....the man .. sitting in the White House ....when not playing golf....

in the lowest esteem...

lower than low :(

Sure. No reason not to.

As long as Obama keeps taking away forks from the Mexicans, right? They're such children.

Another empty-cranium response from Gasbag...raise your hand if you're surprised.

I have a question. Do you think Grumpy Cat hates Mexicans as much as you and Obama do?

mexican-jokes.jpg

We all love the smell of desperate racism in the morning.

Do you have anything else to offer...ever?

Sure. No reason not to.

mexican-jokes.jpg

Nobody doubts your "love" for "desperate racism." There's really no other explanation for your justification of not trusting Mexicans to possess forks.

The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.

I have an orgasm just thinking about him and I am straight.

Sure. No reason not to.

mexican-jokes.jpg

Nobody doubts your "love" for "desperate racism." There's really no other explanation for your justification of not trusting Mexicans to possess forks.

You can add me to the never-ending lists of people who do not know what the hell you're talking about....forks...Mexicans....okay.

332-206; scoreboard.

Forum List

Back