Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not hold him in high regard for the decisions he's made as CiC. I knew from the start that I wouldn't agree with his liberal policies, but I anticipated that our country would move in a positive direction pertaining to race relations. The nation is more divided than any other time during my life, and that is a huge disappointment.

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Last edited:
I do not hold him in high regard for the decisions he's made as CiC. I knew from the start that I wouldn't agree with his liberal policies, but I anticipated that our country would move in a positive direction pertaining to race relations. The nation is more divided than any other time during my life, and that is a huge disappointment.

Ha, that's because millions of people who didn't vote for him got real upset when black people moved into the White House. It's called the Tea Party, honey.

Ha, that's because millions of people who didn't vote for him got real upset when black people moved into the White House. It's called the Tea Party, honey.

You're a sensitive little one, sweetie.:lol:

Answer my question from my first post, or STFU airhead. Admit the problem you have with him is because he is black while being POTUS.

You all think he's failed in the Middle East but you're wrong....Millions of civilian lives have been saved because he didn't go "George Bush Cowboy Idiot" in Libya, Syria or Iraq, again.
Cowards who hide behind the burkhas of women inside private homes are hard to kill. If you know a better way, then please share before you criticize.

The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.
I hold Obama in very low esteem. I would have said I hold him in the lowest esteem, but I'm afraid that spot is reserved for the liars and hypocrites on the Right who helped him get elected twice.

Answer my question from my first post, or STFU airhead. Admit the problem you have with him was he is black while being POTUS.

Awww look at you trying to be all bossy.:D Hey, watch out for all those racist boogeymen hiding in your bushes.:tongue:

The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.
I hold Obama in very low esteem. I would have said I hold him in the lowest esteem, but I'm afraid that spot is reserved for the liars and hypocrites on the Right who helped him get elected twice.

I bet you change your tune after a Republican POTUS has been in office by late 2017.

Answer my question from my first post, or STFU airhead. Admit the problem you have with him was he is black while being POTUS.

Awww look at you trying to be all bossy.:D Hey, watch out for all those racist boogeymen hiding in your bushes.:tongue:

I see you can't think past the wet paper bag on your head. But you have figured out how to type on a keyboard, however s-l-o-w-l-y.

I see you can't think past the wet paper bag on your head. But you have figured out how to type on a keyboard, however s-l-o-w-l-y.

I see you've figured out how to bold your words, because you're all big and bad. You should increase the font as well, angry man.:lol:

Thread fail. O/P offers nothing except rhetoric. Responses were in kind. No fact, data, just crying time again.....Americans have no fucking idea how good they have it. None.

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Yes or No

If you don't want to answer start your own thread

I hold the Office of the President in the highest esteem
Same for our system of government and laws.

Unfortunately the man in the position of President has squandered his position in that office.

Whatever. It looks like you're voting Present also.

About the highest esteem I can get for the dear leader is about 30 meters below whale shit in the Mariana trench.

Forum List

Back