Do you have any idea what it means if Democrats get subpoena power?

Evidence of everything. You choose. Obstruction, collusion, money laundering, emollients clause, the list is endless.
So are the investigations -which have turned up nothing. Let's investigate Feinstein and her part in the Kavanaugh circus. Let's investigate Obama and his collusion with al Baghdadi (ISIS). Let's investigate Hillary and her collusion with Russians. And let's investigate both Clintons, and the trail of dozens of murders that they benefitted from. Yup, endless is right.

Funny when you look at how Reagan left the country. That was bad enough. Then you look at the mess that bush left. Ruined economy, horrible foreign policy.
Bush was like Midas, except everything Bush touched turned to sh!t.
Thank God we’ve had Democrats to bail the country out again and again and again. If they weren’t around we would be a polluted wasteland.
You must be dreaming. Obama left the country in a mess of race riots (much of them caused by him and Sharpton), illegal immigration catch & release invasion, gun-free zone killings, a sinking GDP economy, and horrendous foreign policy (ex Iran deal and ISIS )

That you will act like a bunch of spoiled children and waste our time and money with unnecessary hearings because you can’t get over the fact you lost an election?
BULL FUKING SH!T!!!!!!!!

This means the looting of America is over.

$30,000.00 dining room tables

$80,000.00 phone booths

Bullet proof desks

Private jets

Italian vacations

Republicans can appoint judges, but Democrats can investigate.

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

The looting of America will finally be stopped.

Evidence of everything. You choose. Obstruction, collusion, money laundering, emollients clause, the list is endless.
So are the investigations -which have turned up nothing. Let's investigate Feinstein and her part in the Kavanaugh circus. Let's investigate Obama and his collusion with al Baghdadi (ISIS). Let's investigate Hillary and her collusion with Russians. And let's investigate both Clintons, and the trail of dozens of murders that they benefitted from. Yup, endless is right.
It's one thing to make stuff up and another to investigate what people have actually publicly said.

America was never being looted by Trump.

That stopped when Trump beat Clinton.
You should learn to read the newspaper. It would help.

Ben Carson's HUD spent $31G on lavish dining set, another $165G on 'lounge furniture' - NY Daily News

EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid ethics scandals - CNNPolitics

Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Nominee, Failed to Disclose $100 Million in Assets

Trump's entire cabinet are criminals. You gotta watch more then Fox.

It's one thing to make stuff up and another to investigate what people have actually publicly said.

Your lunatic leaders are already boatanchors.

Good luck.

I so look forward to the clown show you guys are about to put on.

You won't pass any legislation.

We will get 4 or 5 senate seats.

We will keep the house in check.

Ben Carson's HUD spent $31G on lavish dining set, another $165G on 'lounge furniture' - NY Daily News

I don't watch Fox except for election coverage.

There is nothing illegal in anything you've described.

The democratic senator from new jersey, however, is a known crook. And you bastard relected him with no problem.

Of course you won't be investigating him. Why would you....he's already been shown to be a crook.

The democratic senator from new jersey, however, is a known crook. And you bastard relected him with no problem.

Of course you won't be investigating him. Why would you....he's already been shown to be a crook.
Whaaaaat? Now you just went full on stupid.

I posted links. READ THEM!

I did. And I am quite aware of the assinine efforts of the left.

No wrong doing.

Bob Mendez on the other hand.....

No wrong doing.

Asinine efforts? Theft? Lies? That would be Republicans.
There are currently two under indictment and it looks like they will win. Republicans like criminals. But only if they are white.

No wrong doing.

Asinine efforts? Theft? Lies? That would be Republicans.
There are currently two under indictment and it looks like they will win. Republicans like criminals. But only if they are white.

Sorry Bob Mendez is a democrat and you pricks re-elected him.

Republicans like criminals.

Prop 4 in Florida restors the right of felons to vote. Who pushed that one ? Those who need their votes......

Yep....democrats.

Speaking of full-on stupid (your natural state).....you keep calling Kavenaugh a rapist.

He's never been indicted tried or convicted. It only fits your narrative.

You do realize that most are saying the Kavenaugh fuck up was why the GOP gained seats in the senate.

Republicans better hope they keep the house.

Barrack Obama disappointed many, many Democrats by not going after George Bush for everything from his involvement in big company failures, to big tax cuts for the rich to two wars America was tricked in to.

But Obama said that needed to be a time of healing. A fresh start. The beginning of Unity and America coming together.

Well, I don't believe the Democratic base will be satisfied this time. They have already said Nancy Pelosi and Dick Schumer have been way too soft on the Republicans. It's time to find out what they are hiding.

Remember, Republicans used the subpoena power constantly to harass Democrats.
The Watergate Conspiracy
Travelgate
and finally, they got a BJ and that was it.

and under Obama, Benghazi, the server and zero indictments. And don't forget the IRS, which of course stopped immediately when Republicans realized the guy in charge was a holdover from Bush because the GOP wouldn't confirm Obama's pick. Too fuking hilarious!

Currently, we have a corrupt Republican administration with, as Obama said, enough indictments to field a football team. All the scandals in the Trump cabinet. All the scandals in congress. Hunter, running in the house as a Republican, might not even serve. Not with 60 federal charges of corruption. They only need one to stick. And he's already accused his wife.

Republicans better hope they keep the house.

Because the Democratic base is out for justice.

And look at Trump. Does anyone think a man who illegally makes money off foreigners while in office and who sees money pouring in from Russia and whose lawyer and high officials in his company who have been given immunity will be found innocent of all investigations? Mr. Lawsuit? Mrs. Putin?

And what will that do for the next election? If Trump is found to be a money laundering criminal, what will that say about the GOP that protected him from his crimes?

If Republicans don't win the house, it won't all go away. Republicans, like Nunez and Ryan will find themselves under investigation for obstruction.

And what happens if good evidence is put before the Supreme Court? Do you think they will ignore it? From a criminal? I doubt that. They will be desperate to prove they aren't partisan hacks.

Democrats only need to control the house by one. That's it, just one. If they do, it's another completely different ball game.

If they don't, for Trump and the GOP, smooth sailing. Until the next election. When 50 senate seats are up. And the Democratic Majority? If you think they are riled up now, wait until they are riled up then.

Remember, Hillary won by millions and many Democrats didn't even like her. What if they get someone they like?

Two more years of lies and racism? I shudder to think. But if Republicans keep the house? Welcome to two years of Hell.

So Democrats take control of the House and spend the next two years investigating instead of legislating and the voters turn on them in the next elections for not getting anything done. Meanwhile Trump will continue his agenda using the Obama example of doing an end run around the House by the use of Executive Orders and the GOP will continue to fill the Judiciary with conservatives! What's amusing, R-Derp...is that you probably think Trump "lost" tonight...don't you? (eye roll)

“Do you have any idea what it means if Democrats get subpoena power?”

Yes.

It means that even if Trump manages to kill the Mueller probe, House Democrats will be able to continue the investigations.

Forum List

Back