Do You Have an Offshore Bank Account?

Aug 7, 2012
Do you have an offshore bank account?

Martin Bashir got the ball rolling on Romney’s offshore bank accounts the other day. I thought to myself, why aren’t more people talking about these accounts? Liberals should be outraged, and conservatives should be equally disgusted. It’s absolutely not acceptable for an American politician to keep money banked elsewhere. It’s down right insulting!

The conservatives and the anti-Immigrant crowd, well, for the sake of argument, let’s call them the pro “legal immigration” crowd, should be equally outraged. They complain about the “illegals” coming here to work and then shipping their money out of the country to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador etc. Yet, they are completely silent when it comes to Romney’s offshore bank accounts. If that isn’t the height of hypocrisy, I don’t know what is.

Can you imagine knowing that your president has his money in a foreign country because he doesn’t have faith in his own country. Well, some would argue that it’s because he wants to pay less taxes on his money, less penalties, and not have to divulge his true worth to the American public.

The I believe in Amerca Presidential Wannabe apparently believes in America enough to try to become president (purely for power) but not enough to invest his money here and help the economy! :-bd

Last edited:
I do have an offshore investment.

I own a 401k plan and invest smartly.

Epic fail on your part.

Martin Bashir got the ball rolling on Romney’s offshore bank accounts the other day. I thought to myself, why aren’t more people talking about these accounts? Liberals should be outraged, and conservatives should be equally disgusted. It’s absolutely not acceptable for an American politician to keep money banked elsewhere. It’s down right insulting!

The conservatives and the anti-Immigrant crowd, well, for the sake of argument, let’s call them the pro “legal immigration” crowd, should be equally outraged. They complain about the “illegals” coming here to work and then shipping their money out of the country to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador etc. Yet, they are completely silent when it comes to Romney’s offshore bank accounts. If that isn’t the height of hypocrisy, I don’t know what is.

Can you imagine knowing that your president has his money in a foreign country because he doesn’t have faith in his own country. Well, some would argue that it’s because he wants to pay less taxes on his money, less penalties, and not have to divulge his true worth to the American public.

The I believe in Amerca Presidential Wannabe apparently believes in America enough to try to become president president (purely for power) but not enough to invest his money here and help the economy! :-bd

Romney's Offshore Holdings were done by a Blind Trustee dumb ass.

• Banned

Epic fail on your part.

Then you must not believe in America and investing in it just like Romney doesn't invest here! Nothing wrong with that unless you're running for president and saying you're going to fix the economy--that it's all Obama's fault. Uh....it's also Mitt Romney's fault for not doing his part to help the economy HERE!

Epic fail on your part.

Then you must not believe in America and investing in it just like Romney doesn't invest here! Nothing wrong with that unless you're running for president and saying you're going to fix the economy--that it's all Obama's fault. Uh....it's also Mitt Romney's fault for not doing his part to help the economy HERE!
Two things.

My 401k consists mostly of American investments. But a wise investor diversifies. I suppose thats why democrats don't get economics.

The other things is this. I don't invest to make America money. I invest to provide for MY retirement. Because I think that retirement is an individual responsibility. Not a public one.

Nice failure though. It was almost as pretty as your opening failure...I give it a 7 out of 9.

• Banned
Yeah, Romney has a blind trust and he has absolutely no say whatesoever where his money is invested. I knew he was impotent in many respects and now even with his own money--no control over it just like he'd be as president.

• Banned

Epic fail on your part.

Two things.

My 401k consists mostly of American investments. But a wise investor diversifies. I suppose thats why democrats don't get economics.

The other things is this. I don't invest to make America money. I invest to provide for MY retirement. Because I think that retirement is an individual responsibility. Not a public one.

Nice failure though. It was almost as pretty as your opening failure...I give it a 7 out of 9.

And you're not Mitt Romney with over $200 million and running for president hypocritically saying he believes in America. He's going to fix America, etc. The least he could do is set an example of invesing in America if he says he's going to fix the economy and he criticizes Obama about it. He's a hypocrite.

Two things.

And you're not Mitt Romney with over $200 million and running for president hypocritically saying he believes in America. He's going to fix America, etc. The least he could do is set an example of invesing in America if he says he's going to fix the economy and he criticizes Obama about it. He's a hypocrite.
Then why did you ask the fucking question?

I just told you that I DO invest in America, and not only with just My wages. Romney also invests in America.

Why don't you answer this question....why do you tear down America?

BTW....great speech by Christie.

The I believe in Amerca Presidential Wannabe apparently believes in America enough to try to become president (purely for power) but not enough to invest his money here and help the economy! :-bd

The reason more isn't being made of this is because the objective in bringing the issue up has been met. Idiots like you are thinking about it and pissed off about it so now those who raised the issue need to lay low or risk your finding out that they too have offshore accounts.
But by all means, keep playing your part. ;)

Yeah, Romney has a blind trust and he has absolutely no say whatesoever where his money is invested. I knew he was impotent in many respects and now even with his own money--no control over it just like he'd be as president.
Yet, you just don't see that you laid the same claim against Obama.

Just how stupid can you be?

Oh hell...there is My sig line again.

Two things.

America is broken....I want to fix it.

Why does he want to fix it....because it's broken ? Got it.

I am going to invest my money in something broken....that sound stupid.

Are you stupid all the time or just after 8 PM ?

crying-baby-photo2.jpg

Last edited:

Wow... I dont even know where to start, but here goes.

Martin Bashir got the ball rolling on Romney’s offshore bank accounts the other day. I thought to myself, why aren’t more people talking about these accounts? Liberals should be outraged, and conservatives should be equally disgusted. First off - Liberals have these accounts as well... and secondly, there is nothing illegal in it. Plus, if America was not so brutal towards the rich it would not be profitable to do so - and whats wrong with profit? It’s absolutely not acceptable for an American politician to keep money banked elsewhere. It’s down right insulting! America's brutal tax system is what is down right insulting.

The conservatives and the anti-Immigrant crowd, well, for the sake of argument, let’s call them the pro “legal immigration” crowd (Gee thanks), should be equally outraged. They complain about the “illegals” coming here to work and then shipping their money out of the country to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador etc. Yet, they are completely silent when it comes to Romney’s offshore bank accounts. If that isn’t the height of hypocrisy, I don’t know what is. The illegals send the money to Mexico, or wherever, and the money is spent overseas or wherever, but not here.... It is Mexico's biggest cash cow. Plus, illegals cost us in welfare and in other ways as well... how is Romney costing us anything?

Can you imagine knowing that your president has his money in a foreign country because he doesn’t have faith in his own country. Can you imagine an American president who thinks higher of other countries than he does of his supposed home country? USMB tweek alert... :D Well, some would argue that it’s because he wants to pay less taxes on his money, less penalties, and not have to divulge his true worth to the American public.

The class warfare card is very unbecoming... try a new color besides commie red :eusa_whistle:

Obama has done so much more to prove he hates the American way of life... doesn't that bother any of you, or does your hatred for Romney overshadow your love for America?

Obama is quickly destroying our wonderful nation... that is enough for me to vote for Romney.

Martin Bashir got the ball rolling on Romney’s offshore bank accounts the other day. I thought to myself, why aren’t more people talking about these accounts? Liberals should be outraged, and conservatives should be equally disgusted. First off - Liberals have these accounts as well... and secondly, there is nothing illegal in it. Plus, if America was not so brutal towards the rich it would not be profitable to do so - and whats wrong with profit? It’s absolutely not acceptable for an American politician to keep money banked elsewhere. It’s down right insulting! America's brutal tax system is what is down right insulting.

The conservatives and the anti-Immigrant crowd, well, for the sake of argument, let’s call them the pro “legal immigration” crowd (Gee thanks), should be equally outraged. They complain about the “illegals” coming here to work and then shipping their money out of the country to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador etc. Yet, they are completely silent when it comes to Romney’s offshore bank accounts. If that isn’t the height of hypocrisy, I don’t know what is. The illegals send the money to Mexico, or wherever, and the money is spent overseas or wherever, but not here.... It is Mexico's biggest cash cow. Plus, illegals cost us in welfare and in other ways as well... how is Romney costing us anything?

Can you imagine knowing that your president has his money in a foreign country because he doesn’t have faith in his own country. Can you imagine an American president who thinks higher of other countries than he does of his supposed home country? USMB tweek alert... :D Well, some would argue that it’s because he wants to pay less taxes on his money, less penalties, and not have to divulge his true worth to the American public.

The class warfare card is very unbecoming... try a new color besides commie red :eusa_whistle:

Obama has done so much more to prove he hates the American way of life... doesn't that bother any of you, or does your hatred for Romney overshadow your love for America?

Obama is quickly destroying our wonderful nation... that is enough for me to vote for Romney.
Dood...you started in the wrong place....

:D

What about Buffet, Soros, Pelosi, etc?

Oh, how did Harry Reid show up in DC as a middle class lawyer and is now a multi-millionaire?

Come on idiot, explain it.

Dood...you started in the wrong place....

:D

:confused:

Oh well... :tongue:

Forum List

Back