Do you hate Trump?

Lets see,he is the first president since carter to do ANY of the stuff he said he would do,he is deporting illegal aliens,he has brought back jobs to america that each president since reagan has shipped overseas,appointed someone in a very high cabinet position who is very much against abortion,its only the paid shills on the governments payroll i have on ignore like you and jakey snakey and WRONGWINGER who believes in magic bullets that hate trump.:haha:

Trump is a pissant - I dont hate pissants.

his sorry, lying ass repulses me to no end, his lack of moral leadership is a disgrace to the office of POTUS, his political stance with Russians makes me want to drop kick him in the nuts, and ....

wait - I do hate that no good, fat ass bastard, just not pissants.

"Hate" is an emotion. Not real useful. What I hold for Rump is a complete dearth of respect. Because he's done everything he can to earn just that.

I hate no one, but I do hate the dumb things Trump does. Like bombing Syria based on unproven allegations.

No, it is hard to find much other than pity and sadness in a morally bankrupt, serial liar.
Don't worry, Hillary isn't going to prison. Rest easy.

It's the Trumpster's who've come late to that conclusion. I'm not even sure Trump is there yet.
The ironic part is trying to find someone, anyone really, who supported Hillary anymore.

I did.
I admire your honesty a pity you at the same time. Impotence is a cruel thing.

No, it is hard to find much other than pity and sadness in a morally bankrupt, serial liar.
Don't worry, Hillary isn't going to prison. Rest easy.

It's the Trumpster's who've come late to that conclusion. I'm not even sure Trump is there yet.
The ironic part is trying to find someone, anyone really, who supported Hillary anymore.

I did.
I admire your honesty a pity you at the same time. Impotence is a cruel thing.

Why? You've never supported a candidate who lost? That's odd.

Forum List

Back