Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.
I bet Trump's shittin' kittens.

IMG_0899.JPG

Last edited:
Hannity will go on a rant tonight on his show. LMAO!!!

Hannity is on right now!!!! Just to let Snowflakes know, he has a radio show on at 3 that is often replicated on his 9 TV show. He is discussing Smileball Lyin' Comey though right now. Anyone hear Rush do the expose on Smileball Lyin' Comey? It was excellent and fully explains why Slimeball Lyin' Comey brought up the emails before the election. The corruption of the Swamp runs deep!

Hannity will go on a rant tonight on his show. LMAO!!!

Hannity is on right now!!!! Just to let Snowflakes know, he has a radio show on at 3 that is often replicated on his 9 TV show. He is discussing Smileball Lyin' Comey though right now. Anyone hear Rush do the expose on Smileball Lyin' Comey? It was excellent and fully explains why Slimeball Lyin' Comey brought up the emails before the election. The corruption of the Swamp runs deep!

So Seanie is finding out that Cohen just coughed up his name to the judge. If there's nothing there, then why did Cohen resist to the point that he asked the judge if he could pass the name in an envelope rather than say it out loud?

I bet you loved Comey when he came out with the new email problem of Hillary's right before November 8 election, didn't you, hypocrite?

I bet you also want to believe what Fox tells you so you didn't watch Comey's interview last night, did you?

Get off my thread, slimeball.

It's embarrassing that your lawyer is under criminal investigation. Makes people wonder about you.

If there's nothing there, then why did Cohen resist to the point that he asked the judge if he could pass the name in an envelope rather than say it out loud?

Okay, you hate the US Constitution and the innocent until proven guilty concept. Fine. We get it. But Cohen does respect the law and attorney client privilege you snowflake!

So do you think Hannity banged Stormy Daniels and or colluded with Russia or what? :p

Fact is Cohen was apparently hired last year to find out what organizations were attacking his advertisers. ;)

So The Snowflake Theory is that Hannity colluded with Russia? :p

he could have used his program to advance ideas that deflected attention away from the investigation implementing Trump in obstruction ...

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back