Do you feel sorry for president victim?

They’re playing Clips on TV of Donald Trump complaining everything is unfair. It’s all unfair. It’s just unfair unfair unfair.
take it easy dean.....calm down....maybe change the station....
I’m calm. It’s Trump that’s panicking, and Republicans that are leaving their party.
sure you are dean....that post with you crying ...."its all unfair....just so unfair 3 times more....yea your calm.....

They’re playing Clips on TV of Donald Trump complaining everything is unfair. It’s all unfair. It’s just unfair unfair unfair.
I’m calm. It’s Trump that’s panicking, and Republicans that are leaving their party.
sure you are dean....that post with you crying ...."its all unfair....just so unfair 3 times more....yea your calm.....
Uhhh, Perhaps you should read it again.

I was quoting Trump.

27f78659d97b75a5e28f5f5699020369.png

Uhhh, Perhaps you should read it again.

I was quoting Trump.
and i was quoting you quoting trump....

The media is so mean to trump even though they gave him nearly $5,000,000,000.00 in free airtime during the election.

Democrats are so mean to Donald Trump even though he calls them names.

All the investigations are people being mean to Donald Trump.

Trump had a foundation that was supposed to help people and the New York Attorney General made him close it. How incredibly mean.

Is trump president victim?

At every press conference, in every rally, Trump claims he’s being victimized. Is he president victim? Is he the ultimate snowflake?

The liberals and there paid for media are the problem. The Democrats have fought him for over 3 years, I’d be pissed to. He has a right to call them out and the media to. The Demtards just keep showing how corrupt they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are the retarted one if you think dems are in contol of the media. I bet those billionare media owners are voting against thier wallet! lol. You will believe any thing.

The media is so mean to trump even though they gave him nearly $5,000,000,000.00 in free airtime during the election.

Trump had a foundation that was supposed to help people and the New York Attorney General made him close it. How incredibly mean.

At every press conference, in every rally, Trump claims he’s being victimized. Is he president victim? Is he the ultimate snowflake?

The liberals and there paid for media are the problem. The Democrats have fought him for over 3 years, I’d be pissed to. He has a right to call them out and the media to. The Demtards just keep showing how corrupt they are.

The corruption isn’t stopping the criminal, it’s the criminal.

Republicans had total control of the government for the last two years.

There was absolutely nothing Democrats could do.

Republicans even put a sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

Just like they did for the presidency.

So how do they have the nerve to whine now?

Forum List

Back