Do you drink soda? STOP THAT SHIT AT ONCE!

Sometimes I drink it. But whenever I do, I drink the kind with the pure cane sugar.

Mainly I chug some as soon as I wake up in the morning. You know that sudden burn that it gives your throat and nasal passages which wakes you immediately up?

Coffee has similar effects and some long-term health benefits (in moderate amounts). In every measurable, medical way a cup of coffee is far less taxing on your body than a can of soda.

Good! Drink Up ! One less conservative, reactionary voter soon!
Not to go busting your bubble, but after drinking up every last drop, I am still here. :) :) :)

Been drinking soda for 50 years still here still kicking still no major diseases. Go figure.
I am still here too after 36 years and still counting. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
Yup been drinking copious amounts of soda for over 50 years and still here as well.
Good fer you guys. Consider that it might quickly catch up with you.
Tell ya what? I won't tell you what to eat and drink and you do the same for me, ok?

I'm not ordering anyone to do a fucking thing! I'm simply presenting factual health info and letting you make up your own minds as to what to do with your own bodies. Does that really leave you butthurt sulking? But please, go drink as many Cokes as your body will contain, you'll really show me!
I prefer Pepsi but thanks anyway take your tirade and find a health site to whine on.

Gee whiz. Why does the best tasting stuff have to be so bad for a person? Cherry Coke is my most favorite. I am drinking it right now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not to go busting your bubble, but after drinking up every last drop, I am still here. :) :) :)

Been drinking soda for 50 years still here still kicking still no major diseases. Go figure.

Holly
Yup been drinking copious amounts of soda for over 50 years and still here as well.
Tell ya what? I won't tell you what to eat and drink and you do the same for me, ok?
Sure ! Deal. As long as you promise that when you become sick, you won't become a burden on society and the health care system, and that you will go off and die quietly. OK?

Holly
Sure ! Deal. As long as you promise that when you become sick, you won't become a burden on society and the health care system, and that you will go off and die quietly. OK?
Sorry I have medicare and tricare and I will use them as I see fit but thanks for your professional opinion doctor feel good.

Eat trans fats and wash it down with a Coke then eat all the ice cream and raw cookie dough you can and for dessert have a smoke and a few Four Locos

BECAUSE IT"S NO ONE ELSE"S FUCKING BUSINESS

People are the most important resource a nation has and government has a vested interest in maintaining their health. Why do you hate America?

It's you idiots who want to tell everyone what to do that are the problem

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

But look at all the money people with poor health habits are costing society! We could save billions just by putting all the fatties on a strict diet. It would make our nation stronger, as well as save taxpayer dollars.
tough shit.

In America we let people make their own decisions why do you hate America

It's for the children!
Other people's children are none of my concern

Forum List

Back