Your health is what you eat and drink - Prediabetic

Okay. The vast majority of Americans are eating shit every day that harms their health. Raw milk is a minor issue in comparison.
Okay, but the thread is about raw milk and pasteurization.

As for the other crap people are eating, it’s mostly crap like fast food and TV dinners and potato chips and Mountain Dew. Everybody knows this stuff is bad for you. Do we really need the government to ban it? Eating healthy isnt hard or confusing if you really want to. It just requires will power.

As for the other crap people are eating, it’s mostly crap like fast food and TV dinners and potato chips and Mountain Dew. Everybody knows this stuff is bad for you. Do we really need the government to ban it? Eating healthy isnt hard or confusing if you really want to. It just requires will power.
My bad this isn’t the raw milk thread, I forgot which one I was posting in

We have a nation full of fast food joints poisoning Americans every day. Yet our huge omnipresent enormously costly federal government not only does nothing to stop this, it promotes it.

We have a nation full of fast food joints poisoning Americans every day. Yet our huge omnipresent enormously costly federal government not only does nothing to stop this, it promotes it.
How does it promote it? Maybe it doesn’t stop it, but any government nutritional guideline will tell you that fast food is not healthy.

Anyway, I’d argue that that it’s about personal choice and personal responsibility. People choose to eat crap. Parent choose to feed it to their kids. Where do we draw the line? Should junk food be banned? Regulated like tobacco and alcohol? Isn’t that just a nanny state?

How does it promote it? Maybe it doesn’t stop it, but any government nutritional guideline will tell you that fast food is not healthy.

Anyway, I’d argue that that it’s about personal choice and personal responsibility. People choose to eat crap. Parent choose to feed it to their kids. Where do we draw the line? Should junk food be banned? Regulated like tobacco and alcohol? Isn’t that just a nanny state?
Cop out.

The “food” offered in fast food places is full of harmful chemicals. Is not our criminal government supposed to prevent this? Is it not supposed to protect our food supply and make sure it is nutritious?

You want to excuse government and big business, and blame Americans. I’m not buying that.

Cop out.

The “food” offered in fast food places is full of harmful chemicals. Is not our criminal government supposed to prevent this? Is it not supposed to protect our food supply and make sure it is nutritious?

You want to excuse government and big business, and blame Americans. I’m not buying that.
It isn't the citizens of all those other countries that banned all the chemical additives, right?

Look, all the health problems caused by poor eating habits are what keep the medical industrial complex humming with greed. They don't want us healthy. Healthy people are a bad business model for them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It isn't the citizens of all those other countries that banned all the chemical additives, right?
Much of Western Europe has very effective government regulation of the food supply. Thus guaranteeing their citizens consume healthy food. Not in the good old US of A. We guarantee that our citizens are fat and sick. It’s good for business.

Cop out.

The main reason fast-food is unhealthy is all the fat, sugars and salt more so than any chemical preservatives. A Big Mac and fries is gonna be unhealthy no matter what. Fried chicken fried in grease on moms stovetop isn’t that much healthier than KFC. Just don’t eat it.

Much of Western Europe has very effective government regulation of the food supply. Thus guaranteeing their citizens consume healthy food. Not in the good old US of A. We guarantee that our citizens are fat and sick. It’s good for business.
And just imagine what it will be like when those who survive the jab start coming up with all the long term side effects. They will mostly still believe that their "doctor" actually cares about their health and is burning up that prescription pad dispensing the drugs that are going to make them healthy again!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I’m skeptical McDonald’s in Germany is much healthier than McDonald’s in America. They’re both unhealthy.

Germans are healthier than Americans because they eat less fast food and less junk food and they exercise more.

If Americans are fatter and sick lier than Europeans it’s because we make worse food choices and we are more sedentary. In fact, I’d say our fatness overall has more to do with not working out enough than it does with food, though both play a role.

The main reason fast-food is unhealthy is all the fat, sugars and salt more so than any chemical preservatives. A Big Mac and fries is gonna be unhealthy no matter what. Fried chicken fried in grease on moms stovetop isn’t that much healthier than KFC. Just don’t eat it.
Silly. I don’t eat it but just in case you aren’t aware, lots of Americans do. If we continue to allow this as you want, we will continue to be a sick society.

Silly. I don’t eat it but just in case you aren’t aware, lots of Americans do. If we continue to allow this as you want, we will continue to be a sick society.
I’m sure regulating the chemicals used in fast food would be beneficial. But it’s still going to be unhealthy as hell. They’d still get fat. No changes will ever make fast food *not* make people fat.

Too much of anything can kill you, no matter how “natural”.

Even water is toxic if too much is drunk too fast.
It's called severe hyponatremia.

The body doesn't have enough sodium to keep cellular sodium-potassium ion pumps from working properly for balanced osmosis, which causes the cells to swell because fluid can get into them faster than it can get out.

Particularly in neuron cells.

In most of your body your cells have room to swell up because your epidermis can stretch.

However, your cranium doesn't stretch. The brain swells up and has only one place to expand to, through a hole called the foramen magnum, where the spinal cord enters. The brain stem, which controls your vital functions, gets squeezed into there and it's blood supply is cut off.

Then you are dead.

Last edited:
Patients with diabetes should adopt a healthy lifestyle throughout life, such as the right medication, proper diet (fibre should be more), regular exercise and regular check-ups.

Many when told they have pre-diabetes think this is an irreversible diagnosis. This is misleading, because pre-diabetes can be reversed. Diet during Northern winters may be problematic for reversal, just as more exercise during the summer months can alleviate the problematics of a higher calorie winter diet. Badger is pre-diabetic though does not have an A1C number to compare with OP's at this time. The doctor prescribing anti-cholesterol drugs such as rosuvastatin may also link to A1C levels. The experimental diet trajectory for Spring 2022 will include dandelion greens and other wildcrafting items, herbal teas, etc.

I’m sure regulating the chemicals used in fast food would be beneficial. But it’s still going to be unhealthy as hell. They’d still get fat. No changes will ever make fast food *not* make people fat.
You can eat fast food without getting fat. Just not too much and not too often.

The Council of Aliens says a big part of our health is determined by what we eat and drink.
My doctor told me i had prediabetes and my A1C was 6.1. I stopped eating candy, sweets, and dessert and i stopped drinking pop or soda. i do not even eat potato chips. i only drink water and eat lots of fruit. i eat other things too, like meat, pasta, and vegetables. In six months my A1C went down to 5.9 and six months after that, my A1C went down to 5.7 and my doctor told me i am not prediabetic anymore. In fact. all my numbers were normal from my blood test. I believe getting enough sleep is also key to our health.
Want a trick ? Barley.

Forum List

Back