I Had a Perfectly Normal EKG at My Check-Up, and the Next Day I Had a Heart Attack

6/9/2022 (3 months ago)

And I'm already walking a mile & a half (just did it again today) :banana:
I have 3 stents in my heart and they did them all by running a wire from my right groin up to my heart.
The first 2 stents took 1 minute and the 3rd stent took 10 minutes as the 3rd was a 99% block.

as the 3rd was a 99% block.

I had 2 that were 100% blocked...including the LAD (widowmaker)...a blocked LAD was what killed my sister.

When they told me that...I asked...why am I still breathing?

They told me I grew new veins that supplied my heart with blood.

It sounded like divine intervention to me.

I had 2 that were 100% blocked...including the LAD (widowmaker)...a blocked LAD was what killed my sister.

When they told me that...I asked...why am I still breathing?

They told me I grew new veins that supplied my heart with blood.

It sounded like divine intervention to me.
My 3rd was the widow maker and I couldn't walk more than 100 feet before I collapsed.
You are a walking miracle.

You are a walking miracle.

That's what my brother keeps telling me (he's a vascular surgeon)...but I have nothing to compare it to.

Recovery seemed slow to me and the first time I walked a mile & a half he said "My God...you had the surgery 2 months ago".
When I first got home from the hospital I'd be out of breath by walking to the kitchen or bathroom.

That's what my brother keeps telling me (he's a vascular surgeon)...but I have nothing to compare it to.

Recovery seemed slow to me and the first time I walked a mile & a half he said "My God...you had the surgery 2 months ago".
When I first got home from the hospital I'd be out of breath by walking to the kitchen or bathroom.
I felt 100% after the stent.
The fact that you were knocking at death's door is a factor; the mind a still a mystery.

There are many causes of heart attacks.

The most common is clogger arteries from over eating and not enough exercise.
And usually shows up as high blood as arteries get constricted.

But you can also get a heart attack from a valve malfunctioning.
A tendon can stretch or rip, not allowing it to close properly.

Another large category of heart attacks are from a problem with the nerve stimuli.
It is a potassium electrolyte based signal, so can start to skip if you so not consume enough potassium.

Almost all heart attacks are easily avoided by proper exercise and diet.

Forum List

Back