Your health is what you eat and drink - Prediabetic

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
The Council of Aliens says a big part of our health is determined by what we eat and drink.
My doctor told me i had prediabetes and my A1C was 6.1. I stopped eating candy, sweets, and dessert and i stopped drinking pop or soda. i do not even eat potato chips. i only drink water and eat lots of fruit. i eat other things too, like meat, pasta, and vegetables. In six months my A1C went down to 5.9 and six months after that, my A1C went down to 5.7 and my doctor told me i am not prediabetic anymore. In fact. all my numbers were normal from my blood test. I believe getting enough sleep is also key to our health.

Last edited:
The Council of Aliens says a big part of our health is determined by what we eat and drink.
My doctor told me i had prediabetes and my A1C was 6.1. I stopped eating candy, sweets, and dessert and i stopped drinking pop or soda. i do not even eat potato chips. i only drink water and eat lots of fruit. i eat other things too, like meat, pasta, and vegetables. In six months my A1C went down to 5.9 and six months after that, my A1C went down to 5.7 and my doctor told me i am not prediabetic anymore. In fact. all my numbers were normal from my blood test. I believe getting enough sleep is also key to our health.
Congratulations on taking your health and well being into your own hands and taking back your power.

Food cures. I think Hippocrates said "Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food".

Why do we allow processed foods? Says something about my country. And something not good.
CBS News had a segment about Italy and its food in the middle of the night. They do not have much processed food and their food is rich in nutrients and tastes much better than American food, according to the CBS correspondent that traveled to Italy for the assignment.

CBS News had a segment about Italy and its food in the middle of the night. They do not have much processed food and their food is rich in nutrients and tastes much better than American food, according to the CBS correspondent that traveled to Italy for the assignment.
I think the US is the only country in the world that allows the food to be so adulterated. It's almost as if they want us to be sick............

And the water is just as bad. I got a home distiller because I'm using a lot of distilled water in my humidifiers. The first time I used it, I used tap water, and when I opened the distiller after the cycle, there was a sludge in the bottom so foul smelling I almost puked! Even when I distill water fresh out of my water filter, it still smells foul.

Last edited:

If you are concerned about it, you shouldn't eat pasta either, and only a little fruit.

The Alien Council said fruit gives us energy. Eating alot of fruit and drinking alot of water is helping me greatly....so i will continue that.
Eat what you want, but if you are concerned with diabetes you should go easy on the fruit.

i also do not eat nuts of any kind, whether it is peanuts, walnuts, or almonds. i heard a doctor on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory talk about how bad nuts are for our health.

i also do not eat nuts of any kind, whether it is peanuts, walnuts, or almonds. i heard a doctor on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory talk about how bad nuts are for our health.

Nuts are actually a good source of protein if you are worried about diabetes.

Forum List

Back