Do you drink soda? STOP THAT SHIT AT ONCE!

If you want to drink soda go ahead

Why is it you people feel the need to tell others what to do?

Eat trans fats and wash it down with a Coke then eat all the ice cream and raw cookie dough you can and for dessert have a smoke and a few Four Locos

BECAUSE IT"S NO ONE ELSE"S FUCKING BUSINESS

Eat trans fats and wash it down with a Coke then eat all the ice cream and raw cookie dough you can and for dessert have a smoke and a few Four Locos

People are the most important resource a nation has and government has a vested interest in maintaining their health. Why do you hate America?

People are the most important resource a nation has and government has a vested interest in maintaining their health. Why do you hate America?

It's you idiots who want to tell everyone what to do that are the problem

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

But look at all the money people with poor health habits are costing society! We could save billions just by putting all the fatties on a strict diet. It would make our nation stronger, as well as save taxpayer dollars.

But look at all the money people with poor health habits are costing society! We could save billions just by putting all the fatties on a strict diet. It would make our nation stronger, as well as save taxpayer dollars.
tough shit.

In America we let people make their own decisions why do you hate America

Calm down, have a Twinkie and a Coke and smoke a cig.

Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

When thirsty, drink icewater, not soda. I can't stress that enough.

Diet Coke here. Been drinking diet colas since Tab in the 70s

tough shit.

Damn straight. For example our mothers could have had the right to Thalidomide that would have given us nice stunted arms and legs (not just fingers) so we could enjoy being freaks for the rest of our lives, like our contemporaries in Canada and England did and are dealing with to this day.

But Noooooo, big gummint had to step in and crush the spirit of freedom so we never got that chance. Big Gummint limited us to "normal limbs". Goddam it.

tough shit.

Damn straight. For example our mothers could have had the right to Thalidomide that would have given us nice stunted arms and legs (not just fingers) so we could enjoy being freaks for the rest of our lives, like our contemporaries in Canada and England did and are dealing with to this day.

But Noooooo, big gummint had to step in and crush the spirit of freedom so we never got that chance. Big Gummint limited us to "normal limbs". Goddam it.

Really?

You're comparing thalidomide to soda?

FYI a person drinking soda does no harm to anyone but himself and that makes it NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

tough shit.

It's for the children!

Sometimes I drink it. But whenever I do, I drink the kind with the pure cane sugar.

Mainly I chug some as soon as I wake up in the morning. You know that sudden burn that it gives your throat and nasal passages which wakes you immediately up?

Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

I just got back from Greece a little over a week ago. They are not allowed to use high fructose corn syrup there. They have to use real sugar and Coke even makes coca-cola with Stevia.

Gee whiz. Why does the best tasting stuff have to be so bad for a person? Cherry Coke is my most favorite. I am drinking it right now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good! Drink Up ! One less conservative, reactionary voter soon!
Not to go busting your bubble, but after drinking up every last drop, I am still here. :) :) :)

Gee whiz. Why does the best tasting stuff have to be so bad for a person? Cherry Coke is my most favorite. I am drinking it right now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Been drinking soda for 50 years still here still kicking still no major diseases. Go figure.
I am still here too after 36 years and still counting. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not to go busting your bubble, but after drinking up every last drop, I am still here. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Been drinking soda for 50 years still here still kicking still no major diseases. Go figure.

Holly
Yup been drinking copious amounts of soda for over 50 years and still here as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Yup been drinking copious amounts of soda for over 50 years and still here as well.
Good fer you guys. Consider that it might quickly catch up with you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Tell ya what? I won't tell you what to eat and drink and you do the same for me, ok?

I just got back from Greece a little over a week ago. They are not allowed to use high fructose corn syrup there. They have to use real sugar and Coke even makes coca-cola with Stevia.

I'll bet it tasted better with actual cane sugar and not HFCS. Am I right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Tell ya what? I won't tell you what to eat and drink and you do the same for me, ok?

I'm not ordering anyone to do a fucking thing! I'm simply presenting factual health info and letting you make up your own minds as to what to do with your own bodies. Does that really leave you butthurt sulking? But please, go drink as many Cokes as your body will contain, you'll really show me!

Forum List

Back